Charlie Brandt - ritual abuse survivor?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Charlie Brandt - ritual abuse survivor?

Postby Canadian_watcher » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:32 pm

Admittedly, my curiosity was piqued by a fairly lame 48 Hours Mystery piece that was on t.v. last night.

Here's the story for anyone unfamiliar, as I was.

What does anyone know about the Fort Wayne area and ritual abuse? Any history there? Sounds like this guy might be a survivor
Canadian_watcher

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby ChantDownBabylon » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:55 pm

I watched the show and had the same thought. I'd never heard this story before. I was intrigued by the mention at the end of the show that motive could be gleaned from the mental health records or something along those lines, but that the records weren't public. Seemed weird that the father moved on with the family--minus the murdered mother--after the son got out of Juvie. Definitely something creepy about the whole thing.
"It is difficult to wake up those who are pretending to be asleep." Amma-- (Mata Amritanandamayi)
ChantDownBabylon

I had the same thoughts

Postby Canadian_watcher » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:34 pm

I thought it interesting, as well, that the Det. who got to view the mental health records gleaned a motive from them. (And did they mean a motive for the current slayings, or for the murder of the parents, originally? Or Both?)

Also, did you know that after only a year of living in Fla with the son and daughter (after his juvie stay) the father moved back to Indiana without them? He left 18 year old Angela in charge. AFter another short while, Angela, too, moved out and the grandparents came to stay with him.
Canadian_watcher

Return to SRA and Occult Crime