Order of Nine Angles and other related groups

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Order of Nine Angles and other related groups

Postby Pushkarev » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:41 am

There are a bunch of newer religious movements out there that are trying to amplify existing Satanism. They want to take Satanism back to its roots. For instance they want to bring back stuff like the following: human sacrifice, societal chaos, ritual murder etc. Now to people who dwell on these forums, this isn't really new. But I guess what makes these groups different is how overt they are, as well as their internet presence.

One of these groups is the Order of Nine Angles (ONA, or sometimes written as O9A). The other major group is The Temple of the Black Light. Both these groups have sub-groups and sub-cells operating under different names, which makes it hard to pinpoint their operations. For instance, the ONA is rumored to have a cell called the Shugara Syndicate that has aims to, "re-instate the true horrors of Satanism." In this thread I want to focus on aspects of the ONA. You can read the Wikipedia pages on both these groups here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Nine_Angles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Black_Light

First up is a collection of manuscripts (MSS) from the ONA's American cell: The Tempel ov Blood. The title of the text is Liber 333: The Directives of Wamphyrism/Vampirism In Accordance with the MSS of the American TEMPEL OV BLOOD. This document can be found here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/64728462/Liber-333

The different manuscripts are given below as headings that are in bold with underlines. I then give my thoughts under the italicized and underlined sections.

The Focus and Direction of the Tempel ov Blood (ToB)

This manuscript gives three aims for the temple:

(1) The creation of the "new being." Quote:

"humans are nothing in themselves, they are great however once they have decided to become a bridge to the New Being variously describedand symbolized by Homo Galactica, Ubermensch, Noctulians, Vampires, and the various titles given to Alien beings in such mythologies. ANY and ALL humans who fail to embrace this evolutionary urge will serve as food and a resource to be used by the New Being- as a human would a lesser animal."

(2) "the infiltration and manipulation of organizations and forms with Sinister potential." Quote:

"Aryanism, particularly the more religiously fanatically forms of it, such as Christian Identity are a good example. The manipulating Noctulain is to use these forms for their own Presencing of the Dark, as well as changing in subtle ways the followers of such forms to following a more Sinister direction. For example, in Identity, using knowledge of the Biblical doctrines and prophecies encourage war, hardship, and system disruption using the scriptures as guidance and proof of the message you are sending to adherents of the said form. Any form with a transhuman, system disruption, or satanic direction to it may be of use here. The key is finding a form that in itself is an aid to the Dialect and empowering it further, causing a saturation of Acausal Energy."

(3) "disruption of Magian organizations." Quote:

"Whether overtly occult forms, such as Judeo-Christian churches, Wicca covens, pseudo-satanic temples, or more physical down to earth forms such as Magian political groups and government. These need to be infiltrated and disrupted via both magical means (the ways of which are detailed in a ms not available to the public) as well as in more physical and practical ways."

Thoughts

Aims (2) and (3) I think are pretty important as far as identifying the modus operandi of the group is concerned. They infiltrate both non-religious and religious organisations. If the group can be used for sinister ends, they'll manipulate it towards that direction. If they can't steer the group, or if the group is a non-O9A organisation, they'll disrupt it.

For a concrete example of (2) check out the wikipedia pages of David Myatt (a member of the original O9A), and David Copeland:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Myatt

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Copeland

It is possible that the Neo-Nazi and Islamic Extremist aspects of David Myatt's history were O9A operations. The popular press paints Myatt as an ideological madman and neo-fascist, but it is possible that this was a ruse given aim (2) above.

Also a note of terminology in (2) with reference to the term "acausal." It appears when O9A members use the term "acausal" what they mean in their belief system/mythos is objects and entities that are beyond space-and-time. Apparently there are two manuscripts discussing this part of the mythos (acausality), they are listed below in the "Future Manuscripts to read" section.

Tempel ov Blood: A Treatise On Sinister Dialectics

This manuscript has a large section I will mostly quote in full:

The Tempel ov Blood, far from being a fly-by-night operation of what is sometimes referred to in the ‘modern’ world as ‘occultic’ or ‘satanic’ , is, in fact, concerned with enacting agendas of a long-term nature with far-reaching implications for both those who participate (in one way or another) with the work of the Tempel directly as well as the general populace of this earth planet. In fact, the Tempel ov Blood is engaged in what members of the Roman Equity system of law practiced in America would term as a grand or broad based CONSPIRACY. Naturally, this ‘conspiracy’ as such is seen as detrimental towards the forces controlling the Magian Lodge (which is already in the process of dismantling itself via decadent, internal self-destruction - that being hardly a fit state in which to battle it out with the forces of the Seven Fold Sinister Path). Yet, the discerning observer realizes that all the works of the Sinister Path in general - can only be beneficial towards human kind, whether than be in the form of creating new Adepts or mercifully culling the dross from the globe via means which will not be discussed herein.

Why then, is the Tempel ov Blood largely ignored by the kinds of law enforcement agencies that track and monitor other so-called ‘extremist groups’? The reason being is precisely this: the aims and the goals of the Tempel ov Blood in keeping with our processes of Aeonic manipulation and promulgation of the Sinister Dialectic are seen, to mortal eyes, to be so huge in scope that they determine that our goals are practically ‘impossible’ and thus, such organizations as ‘Satanic Temples’ therefore must be merely fantasy.

As the Judeo-Christians know, as expressed in their popular music of the day: (Satan) ‘My job is getting very simple now, since no one believes in me anymore’. Since the underground nature of most Sinister temples puts us under the proverbial radar so to speak, this is one reason why we do not face hard repercussions from the external/exoteric forces that would seem to be either run directly or controlled remotely by the Magian/White Lodge. However, the main reason, is that the machinations of beings who are in fact, non-human, beyond humanity in every respect, are too in-depth and complex for an unevolved human being to understand. Physically, physiologically, psychologically, spiritually and intellectually those are of the new race - the progeny of the Tempel ov Blood - are operating on a completely higher level than the masses of humanity. While the new, sensitive Nazarene-trash breed of humans bemoan the social affliction of ‘racism’ , they ignore much more sinister malaise which threatens their feeble existence. While they chase after so-called ‘racists’ the real perpetrators of their woes operate unseen and with full, unholy fury: behold - the SPECIESTS.

Thoughts

The ToB is involved in a conspiracy by definition, and in their own words. They also note why Law Enforcement haven't cracked down on them yet. The answer they give is that Satanic Temples are seen as malarkey by the general public. A boogeyman fantasy that doesn't exist.

Future research

Groups, people, other entities named

Temple of THEM, the Australian nexion of the O9A. Note also that the anonymous founder of the original O9A moved to Australia. It is unknown if this individual is related to this group.

Lord Karnac.

Czar Azag-Kala.

Future Manuscripts to read

The Mythos of the Dark Gods: Beings of Acausal Darkness. Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20140322114 ... -darkness/

Advanced Introduction to The Dark Gods:
Five-Dimensional Acausal Sorcery. Link: https://web.archive.org/web/20140322114 ... ods51.html
Pushkarev

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Order of Nine Angles and other related groups

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:24 pm

I was familiar with Myatt, but had no appreciation for the fact ONA has meta-stasized into such gothic excess since Jeff first wrote about him. Thank you for the analysis and research presented here.

A year or so back, I came across a site examining the David Myatt / Anton Long angle at length:
http://www.davidmyatt.ws/myatt-and-the-o9a.html

We basically have a choice between:
(i) believing Myatt is an astonishingly diabolical, duplicitous, creative, polymathical genius who over four decades has been playing 'sinister games' and who has not deviated from his youthful sinister cunning plan, and which diabolical genius makes the likes of Crowley and LaVey (and everyone else associated with modern Satanism and the 'left hand path') seem pathetic and mundane; or
(ii) assuming Myatt has spent most of his adult life as a covert servant of the British state; or
(iii) accepting that Myatt has lived a quite adventurous (but not an exceptionally amazing) life, has made mistakes, has suffered a personal tragedy, and has learned from and been changed by his experiences and by that tragedy.

How do we choose?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Via: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/le ... -real.html

Is The Order of Nine Angles Real?

To confuse matters even more, the creator or founder of the Order of Nine Angles, named David Myatt, even admits several times that the Order of Nine Angles was a hoax, or he called it a "honey trap." He created it to siphon nazis from the occult so they can join his several nazi organizations he was associated with at the time.

This thread over at the David Icke forum delves into this subject of Myatt admitting the Order he made was fake by his very own admission: LINK.

Researching around the internet I find articles by many different people - Michael Aquino of the Temple of Set being one - who state that the Order of Nine angles never existed and that Myatt is the only person behind it.

In the same David icke thread I linked to above, people there seem to know it's fake and that Myatt is the only person in the Order of Nine Angles. They say that he pretends to be hundreds of people by using hundreds of different pseudonyms.

Later in the thread, someone professes a personal connection, albeit a merely Zuckerberg degree of connection...

The ONA is only as real insofar as people practice the teachings. Since there are people who do practice the teachings, it is real. No, I haven't heard of anyone performing that human sacrifice ritual. People say that the teachings of the ONA are set up to weed out idiots, and it seems to have worked since no one's taken the bait on that as far as I know.

Other than that, it's a maze of rumors as so much involving Satanic groups is. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter who founded it. There's no evidence of there being organized nexions apart from a few people here and there who practice at least some of the ONA's teachings. I'm a member of several ONA-focused Facebook groups and the people in those groups are serious Satanists who are interested in exploring the Sinister Tradition. No one I've seen from any of those groups are interested in killing people or are neo-Nazis from what I've seen. They're just interested in pursuing their own personal empowerment. They're quite nice guys, actually.

Even further on, comments get quite well-researched.

More bizarrely, a detailed but sparsely sourced Satanist blog post claiming most of the post-Myatt material was a hoax attributed to high school girls with a lot of spare time on their hands: http://satanicviews.wordpress.com/2013/ ... -disbands/
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Pushkarev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 am

Lots of interesting stuff there thanks. Still reading and typing up thoughts. I should have searched for Jeff's blog before I made this post, I didn't realize he had made a post nearly ten years ago on this topic.

That SatanicViews site is interesting, before I respond to the teenage girls' theory I have some other thoughts. The guy on his about page states the following:

"I won’t enter into private e-mail contact with anyone."

People might construe that as paranoid, but it looks to me like OPSEC.

No emails, no contact outside the blog.

The blog is real secretive too. I did a site:satanicviews.wordpress.com search of the blog for various emails (gmail, hotmail, yahoo), and found nothing apart from other people mentioning their emails (with the owner of the blog again saying he doesn't do outside email contact).

I then used a link:satanicviews.wordpress.com search. There are no other blogs on the internet linking to that blog. There are of course people talking about the blog on blogs, forums and Facebook, but no specific backlinks from blogrolls. Granted it is a new blog (created mid last year).

An inurl:"satanicviews" brings up a youtube page, and an old tripod page, but they don't seem to be related in any way.

The guy on the blog also loves talking about Lucien Greaves (aka Doug Mesner from the Process Church): http://satanicviews.wordpress.com/tag/lucien-greaves/

Even though he claims to be an independent Satanist with no links to anyone. He might even be breaking his email rule on Greaves here in the comments: satanicviews.wordpress.com/2013/07/28/what-is-satanism

His gravatar is here: https://secure.gravatar.com/satanicviews

I did a reverse google image search of his "Danger: Satanist" hat image to see if he has any other alts on the net, and didn't find anything apart from his comments on other blogs.

I did a search of some of the terms in his post about "Chloe Ortega" + "ONA 3.0" and it brought up a ton of hits on forums before that satanicviews blogpost. So from all of the above information, my bet is that the satanicviews blog is just some forum lurker (who probably likes his privacy) that has gathered that information about the ONA from elsewhere on the internet. I'll endeavour to dig more into the teenage girl theory from original sources.
Pushkarev

Postby Pushkarev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 am

Also a few other things off the top of my head:

(a) The satanicviews blog ignores the Tempel ov Blood chapter in the USA. Prima facie, the ToB look legitimate. For instance, in the Liber 333 text they mention several times the term "system disruption." This is a fairly specific term from warfare. In particular, "system disruption" is from maneuver warfare (John Robb's Global Guerilla's blog goes into this as well). So whoever incorporated that term into various manuscripts had a working knowledge of military strategy beyond your average person. Also, as Jeff Well's says in his blog post, the O9A guys seem to have a good knowledge of current physics. Using terms like simultaneity, causality, acausality, and other terms says that they have a knowledge of physics that goes beyond the average person. Again, if it is a hoax (and hey, it might be), it is a well orchestrated hoax. They have done their homework.

(b) The satanicviews blog states the following about schoolgirl hoax:

In hindsight this was an incredibly clever game, a psycho-drama that convinced scores of Satanists of its legitimacy

This matches the modus operandi of the Tempel ov Blood (see aim two above), i.e. systemic disruption of satanic groups. Also, this isn't the first time they've done something like this. Over on the 4chan /x/ forums there was a recent ARG that was manipulating people, and causing a bunch of drama on the forums. You can read about various posts here: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/frank%20arg/

It was eventually worked out that the guy running the ARG had ties to the O9A (including calling the ARG "false prophet" after the internal journal of the Tempel ov Blood).
Pushkarev

Postby Pushkarev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:05 am

Also, to see entire threads on the yotsuba 4chan archiver click on "view" above each post to go to an entire thread. That search page only shows individual disjointed posts mentioning the search terms.
Pushkarev

Postby Pushkarev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 am

Also this is a recent /x/ thread on the topic: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/14180777/

Some guy made a series of badly edited videos explaining what happened (part three was taken down due to copyright):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfeiTg3Zc8U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FYH8lMjODg

The videos are kinda bad, but they still explain in a disjoint manner what went on with the Frank ARG. tl;dw they were trying to open up portals to other dimensions similar to the modus operandi of the O9A.

edit: by "opening portals" I mean similar to what is professed in the The Mythos of the Dark Gods: Beings of Acausal Darkness manuscript linked above. Quotes:

One of the aims of the ONA is the presence The Dark Ones: to return, to our causal Space and our causal Time, The Dark Gods. To unleash these entities upon the world and so cause Chaos, and that Change and evolution which will result. Thus will the Old Order – a now ever-increasing tyrannical order – be destroyed, and thus would a New Aeon begin. Thus will there be a significant evolution of ourselves, as individuals.
Pushkarev

Postby Pushkarev » Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:37 am

Here is something else I found that matches up with the modus operandi of the ToB.

A bunch of anons in that thread tried to out the members of the ARG. They manage to get a list of names here:

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/13 ... 535581.jpg

They also found what they believe to be the key individual involved in the bullshit: http://img.4plebs.org/boards/x/image/13 ... 011029.png

This individual lives at 54 Young Street Annandale, New South Wales.

Now get this, Liber 333 (the manuscripts in the OP of this rigint thread) was compiled by an offshoot of the Tempel ov Blood (who themselves are the American branch of O9A). This offshoot is situated in Australia, and is called The Temple of THEM. An individual on ebay is selling Tempel ov Blood material from a location in Belfield, New South Wales here (also note the front cover of the journal with a black ski mask, a similar mask was used in the Frank ARG):

https://web.archive.org/web/20140323081 ... 1124825107

This location is less than 10 kilometers away from the named individual above. Here is a screenshot from Google maps:

In other words, the supposed creator of the Frank ARG lives approximately 10 minutes away from the Tempel ov Blood's Australian offshoot: The Temple of THEM.

Of course, this is all circumstantial, but a weird coincidence nonetheless.

Also, just thinking out loud here, it is possible that the whole ToB thing is a hoax as well, made by the same individual(s) that are now associated with the Australian offshoot (a hoax within a hoax, of sorts). I'll have to do some more digging.
Pushkarev

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Pushkarev » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 pm wrote:So whoever incorporated that term into various manuscripts had a working knowledge of military strategy beyond your average person. Also, as Jeff Well's says in his blog post, the O9A guys seem to have a good knowledge of current physics. Using terms like simultaneity, causality, acausality, and other terms says that they have a knowledge of physics that goes beyond the average person.

A caveat:

This is quite true, but it would help to be specific here and state that this understanding goes "beyond the average person" by a distance of several inches, at most.

It is a very cursory matter to get proficient in keywords and nomenclature to the limited degree necessary to imply expertise. I used to do this for a living as a copywriter. I have written "expert" content for the real estate market, for SEO blogs, for Currency Trading "trainers," for online courses (at four figures a pop for access to my ghostwritten work), and, in my darkest days, written columns for political pundits. At no point was I called on my charade, at no point did I have to give refunds. For the right kind of sociopath, "expertise" is a trivial trick.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby semper occultus » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Myatt studied physics at university although dropped out before graduating
semper occultus

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:47 pm

semper occultus » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:36 pm wrote:Myatt studied physics at university although dropped out before graduating

!!!! Thank you for that.

What is your take on Myatt's current explanation?

Also, do you think that ONA has grown into an actual organization since his conversion to (and from) Islam?
Wombaticus Rex

Postby semper occultus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:46 am

Wombaticus Rex » 23 Mar 2014 19:47 wrote:
!!!! Thank you for that.

What is your take on Myatt's current explanation?

Also, do you think that ONA has grown into an actual organization since his conversion to (and from) Islam?

…yeah it does seem to manifest that intangible but resilient brand-equity that anyone with a web-connection can milk for a bit of dark-woo & hints of namelessly numinous acausal depravity of all shapes & forms for their own lolz, ARG or virtual-cult….

.....as to all that "honeytrap" stuff....?

…a late climb down that doesn’t quite ring true… all those MSS seem to have his fingerprints on them & unlike LeVey he just seems the type to take all the nietzschean stuff seriously …

The outer nature chosen for the group which was of a secret Occult group with the 'offer', the temptation, of sexual favours from female members in a ritualized Occult setting

. ....well clearly ONA isn’t that vehicle as no-one joining up for the Dennis Wheatley style kinky-orgies & getting your end away with goth-girl strumpets of Satan is going to plough their way “religously” through the morass of verbiage that it seems to produce in industrial quantities…. & saying he used to be a catholic monk or something…Mr M would surely know only a genuine bona fide Catholic Church man can deliver a proper Black Mass….

…..he does seem to be very consistent over the years in disassociating himself from ONA but then there’s the circumstantial stuff like the PO Boxes tracing back to him that were for “friends” ….etc
semper occultus

Postby Pushkarev » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:18 am

Wombaticus Rex » Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:17 am wrote:
Pushkarev » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:58 pm wrote:So whoever incorporated that term into various manuscripts had a working knowledge of military strategy beyond your average person. Also, as Jeff Well's says in his blog post, the O9A guys seem to have a good knowledge of current physics. Using terms like simultaneity, causality, acausality, and other terms says that they have a knowledge of physics that goes beyond the average person.

A caveat:

This is quite true, but it would help to be specific here and state that this understanding goes "beyond the average person" by a distance of several inches, at most.

It is a very cursory matter to get proficient in keywords and nomenclature to the limited degree necessary to imply expertise. I used to do this for a living as a copywriter. I have written "expert" content for the real estate market, for SEO blogs, for Currency Trading "trainers," for online courses (at four figures a pop for access to my ghostwritten work), and, in my darkest days, written columns for political pundits. At no point was I called on my charade, at no point did I have to give refunds. For the right kind of sociopath, "expertise" is a trivial trick.

I can't speak for the physics part of the manuscripts, as I only have a limited knowledge from a philosophy of physics course I took at university, but I initially thought that the military part belies an individual who definitely has read more than just Sun Tzu or Clausewitz. Here are some original reasons why I thought so (counter-arguments are presented after):

On page six of the Liber 333 manuscript, they talk about attacking both the ideas, and the physical infrastructure.

On page seven they talk about reading German WW2 strategy and tactics.

Also on page seven they talk about operations. Again, this distinction between strategy, operations, and tactics is the sort of thing you see in professional military journals or books.

Page eight talks about infiltration and sabotage.

Specific tactics were given a non-public manuscript (which shows they have some level OPSEC).

And various other points ...

Now, it could be the case that these guys are roleplaying and bullshitting. The manuscripts read like a hodge-podge of crazy bullshit. Kinda like that Breivik manifesto, but with more grimdark Satan and upper case letters.

In which case I'd split up the scenarios/hypotheses into:

(S1) The Tempel ov Blood Liber 333 text is fake.

(S2) The Tempel ov Blood Liber 333 text is legitimate.

All of the "military" evidence I presented above could be neutral evidence. By neutral evidence, I mean evidence that could be used for (S1) or (S2).

As a side-point, consider for instance that on page seven of the ToB Liber 333 manuscript there is a reference to the "prison of saturn," which is another term that was used in the Frank ARG on 4chan: http://archive.heinessen.com/x/?task=se ... son+saturn

The Frank ARG is now neutral evidence. It could be used in favor of (S1), insofar as the ToB Liber 333 manuscript is another part of the ARG. Or it could be used in (S2), insofar as they've just outlined the type of activities the ToB do (infiltrate and disrupt paranormal/esoteric communities).

Returning back to the "military" evidence, the dot-pointed evidence above could be bullshit per (S1), insofar as trying to create a convincing hoax (edit: or just plain bullshitting). Or it could be used in (S2), by them telling us truthly of what they are doing.

Either way, after thinking it through, I don't think the military/strategy background of the writer should be used as evidence (unless new evidence comes to light). So my initial claims were wrong.

I'll continue reading through the Liber 333 manuscripts and see if there is anything else that jumps out, while keeping in mind the trickster-like quality of the text.
Pushkarev

Postby Pushkarev » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:35 am

Thinking out loud here, but could the Cicada 3301 ARG be related to this?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37459

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

One of the physical locations of Cicada 3301 in Australia was real close to the above ToB locations. There are also rumors that Cicada 3301 is associated with left-hand path groups.

edit: second picture

Last edited by Pushkarev on Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pushkarev

Postby Pushkarev » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:44 am

Now I don't know what to believe.

I think I might start investigating parts of the ONA that haven't been tainted with ARG elements, unless people want me to keep digging in that direction.
Pushkarev

Next

Return to SRA and Occult Crime