Australian RA/MC site

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Australian RA/MC site

Postby biaothanatoi » Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:41 pm

I've never come across this before:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.globaltwa.com/index.html" target="top">Global Technology World Alliance</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>It's an Australian site alleging the existence of a global mind control network, utilizing government research facilities, based on the work of a ‘team’ of people with a ‘defector’ from the organization. <br><br>There are a few things that differentiate the site from the majority of online mind control literature – <br><br>1. It is run a husband and wife team with substantial credentials – one retired psychologist, the other an engineer and professor emeritus with an extensive history in defense and foreign affairs.<br><br>2. The research material is presented logically and cogently. I don’t have the background to comment on the overall coherence of their argument, but it’s clear that the two are bringing considerable psychological and scientific expertise to this work.<br><br>I’m uncomfortable with the constant reference to “Christian doctors” and “Christian psychologists” when the religious orientation of the professionals involved does not appear to be immediately relevant. However, I’m not prejudiced enough to reject the material wholesale simply because the webmasters are overtly religious. <br><br>These two have clearly been confronted with <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>something</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> and they’ve worked very hard to understand it. It’s sad to read that the ‘defector’, Deva Paul, died in 2000, from what the authors believed was physical interference from an external energy source. <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to SRA and Occult Crime