Beginnings of a coverup in Ponchatoula?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Why is the FBI involved in a state case?

Postby anonymous » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:31 pm

The newest articles mention the FBI being involve - but there is no indiciation that anything crossed states lines, is there? So shouldn't this be a state case? <br><br>This looks like a cover up to me. Reminds me of the Finders case.<br> <p></p><i></i>
anonymous

Pedestrians getting hit by trains in this county

Postby WhoCountsTheVotes » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:34 pm

This may be total coincidence, completely normal, I don't know. But I find it extremely difficult for a pedestrian to get run over by a train unless it's deliberate, either suicide or murder - and there seems to be a number of "death by train" cases in this county - here's a discussion on FR - it looks like the link to the original story is no longer working.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1385488/posts">www.freerepublic.com/focu...5488/posts</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
WhoCountsTheVotes

Blog: View Blog (0)

Johnny Appleseed

Postby firstimer » Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:18 am

This is where I would start looking for a 3rd party. There has to be a complete motivation for the coverup. I doubt that is an organized/general attempt to simply hide the occultism That would be too shallow or incomplete a motive to risk obstruction of justice.<br><br>People will forget about the occult aspects of the crimes naturally. Most people are likely to never associate a crime like this with any other occult crimes out of the sheer inexplicability of occult practice/behavior to the unwashed. Too much effort to understand why group pedophilia while wearing robes is an attractive hobby for some.<br><br>I would posit a Johnny Appleseed made a visit and started something to create a screen of patsys around his act then disappeared. The bust was created to control the cleanup process. Perhaps the Johnny Appleseed reference is in the confessions that won't be used in court. The real crime lies, still undiscovered, while everybody admires the free apples.<br><br>firstimer <p></p><i></i>
firstimer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to SRA and Occult Crime