Australian RA survivor/carer group

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Australian RA survivor/carer group

Postby biaothanatoi » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:04 pm

Persons against Child Torture and Trafficking Alliance<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.pactta.org">www.pactta.org</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"PACTTA is an alliance, which exists to provide assistance for those people who are committed to providing support for adult or child survivors of physical, sexual, and/or emotional abuse by a group or network of abusers."<br><br>I came across them when a PACTTA member left a comment and link on one of my various Indymedia rants. It looks like they were set up earlier this month and are in the process of becoming incorporated (etc). This is the first RA-specific support org that I've come across in Australia, and needless to say I'm damn excited. <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Australian RA survivor/carer group

Postby Project Willow » Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:45 am

Good news Baio,<br><br>I'll pass it on.<br><br>Hope you are well. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby biaothanatoi » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:14 am

Hope you are going well too - convalescence going OK? <br><br>Things are good here, no dramas but no 'calm before the storm' build-up either. She's somewhere they can't find her and she's being particularly strong-willed about managing her safety. You know what it's like - never say never, but she's doing really well.<br><br>And there are about four community orgs who are connecting to get RA survivor supports up next year, which is great. We just have to make sure that every org is in the loop so that nobody doubles up on time/energy/money - it's all pretty scarce in this field! <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:54 pm

That is good news!<br><br>I also escaped the last potential pick up date, and am doing well with head/heart work.<br><br>No time for convalescence yet, maybe next week. I hung a twenty artist show the past couple of days, half of it in a new space. Aspects of life are good.<br><br>I wish we could form those kinds of advocate group here. Perhaps when things get less busy and I'm in a safer place. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to SRA and Occult Crime