More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sapp

Postby Avalon » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:27 pm

The Social Security Death Index does give the SS numbers of the deceased online. <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Blog: View Blog (0)

a thought

Postby Avalon » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:37 pm

Dreams End, if you don't hear back from the LA Times<br>within a reasonable amount of time, try to contact the reporter by phone.<br><br>I've found things when researching and tried to point them out to the appropriate person in the press, without any success. Have tried multiple emails, to multiple people in the organizations, even just trying to confirm or deny an allegation about a reporter that a white supremacist was making. Got nowhere, and wasn't in a position to follow things up by phone. It's really frustrating.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Re: a thought

Postby Dreams End » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:50 pm

Did anyone notice that the article on the McMartin retraction was in the TRAVEL section? <br><br>And there was no reporter. Just the statement and then some words from an author who is a an established debunker. No reporter involved...odd. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dreamsend@rigorousintuition>Dreams End</A> at: 11/16/05 9:54 am<br></i>
Dreams End

The Hamlin case

Postby jaemspayntelosnet » Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:01 pm

The first thing an East Coast person thinks - right California - but it is hard to sort out what is going on. <br>One wonders why a formerly high flying defense attorney would think that coercing his wife to go to the police and confess to SRA by her father would cover up 'routine' spousal abuse. - especially after McMartin and Presidio. <br>Put that in Richard's favor. <br>The photos one sees of Richard after his arrrest do make him look like a thug. This is probably not an accident. <br>The children testifying against him does not augur well. Although they apparently only began saying these things after Susan's recantation. <br>Susan's arrest for leaving her kids locked in a van on a hot day while shopping is very indicative of a dissociative problem. <br>It is common knowledge that dissociative disorders are the result of trauma.<br>It does seem like an intelligent woman with a loving father and family would have asked for help sooner if Richard had been abusing her all along.<br>I would imagine that finding out your wife was abused by her father who is in a satanic cult would be distressing. To find out she had simarly abused her(your) own children would be a mind f**k. <br>When I read, the Sac Bee accounts of the children testifying, it does seem like Richard has lost it. <br>I find that Susan acting as her father's lawyer is suspicious. He can afford anyone he wants and I can't imagine in such an emotionally charged situation Susan could handle this professionally unless....<br> If Richards story is closer to reality than Susan's she would be able to hide details that an outside attorney would be in danger of finding<br>I can't make a firm decision as to what I believe at this time although I lean toward Richard's story. .<br> <p></p><i></i>
jaemspayntelosnet

The truth

Postby dodgerfan » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:31 pm

Have you ever seen A Beautiful Mind? Please do not be swayed to believe this man. He is 100% thoroughly and utterly crazy...and has always been. Brilliant and convincing yes, but surely guilty of the charges brought against him. I sit here and read all your responses and opinions and it really scares me that total and complete strangers to this man truly believe this woman is making up all this abuse. It is really sad...If you knew this man 1% of what I do, you would not have a doubt in the world about his physical, mental, and emotional abuse towards his family and others over the years. If you do not have any personal experiences or connections to this man, your opinions are worthless. You are not a juror. You have no knowledge as it is obvious you do not know this man. Rent A Beautiful Mind again and consider its contents... <p></p><i></i>
dodgerfan

Re: The truth

Postby chiggerbit » Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:34 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>and others over the years<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Others? If you know more, spit it out. We would like to hear what you have to say. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 11/16/05 1:37 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby Dreams End » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:08 pm

the problem, dodgerfan, is that Susan is telling TWO stories. She has written in diaries and shared about her abuse from her father in one set of stories and then blames it all on Richard in another. How do those two connect?<br><br>And by the way, last time you came on you said you'd answer questions. You didn't answer any. Your vague comments will do less to convince anyone than specific answers will. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:42 pm

Read this as I'm heading out the door. I will back in an about an hour, just want to say to dodgerfan--I know who you are, and again, I invite you to correspond with me personally before I let the cat out of the bag. I understand that sex and drugs are not to be topics in Richard's trial, but I have never been one to not speak my mind. I also want you to know that I do sympathize with Susan in all of this, but you do not know or are unwilling to look at the whole story. I am going to let people know where the idiotic Beautiful Mind theory came from and just how big a red herring that is. Again, my email is: bradleyhamlin@yahoo.com Time is of the essence and I am not going to keep my mouth shut about ANYONE'S involvement in the affairs and destruction of Richard and Susan Hamlin, especially if they are mudding the waters with obviously bogus theories. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

The truth?

Postby biaothanatoi » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:40 pm

"Dodgerfan" - you want us to believe that Richard is (at least publicly) asymptomatic of psychological illness whilst being profoundly mentally ill ... that doesn't work for me. Mental illness is no different from a physical illness - there are signs and symptoms that cannot be suppressed or controlled by the person with the illness. <br><br>If Richard is 100% guilty and Susan 100% innocent, then Richard has not only been physcially abusive to his wife, but he has (for reasons unknown) forced her to confess to sexually abusing her children, and coerced her into years of diary entries and letters accusing her father of the same.<br><br>I don't know what sort of husband Richard was, but there are elements of this situation that would remain unexplained even if Richard was "crazy" or abusive. Susan has previously detailed a history of abuse that fits a very specific pattern - where did she (or Richard) get these details from, if not from experience? Are you suggesting that Richard (for reasons unknown) researched ritual abuse and then forced his wife (for years) to make sequential and consistent disclosures along these lines?<br><br>Somehow, I doubt that A Beautiful Mind is going to answer these questions for me. <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:20 pm

On the Beautiful Mind thing, this is frustrating to have to even waste time on, but it began with the first attorney who “volunteered” to help Richard. He is an attorney named Mark Bowman, friend of Richard and Susan’s. He spoke with Susan, decided he believed her “new” story, then decided to actively work against Richard—while acting as his attorney! On the phone he told Detective Strasser: “I’m going to do everything I can to keep Richard in jail.” Why is that, Mark? Should I say? <br><br>Bowman then goes on to invent the Beautiful Mind theory and this is where he really drops the ball. The film is about a schizophrenic math teacher seeing “codes” and having active hallucinations. It couldn’t be more painfully obvious that the man is mentally ill. If Richard were in fact schizo—perhaps one of two psychiatrists that examined him would have seen elements of that disease. They did not. Richard is defending his own case. Richard is not barking on about Satanists or anything else that sounds nutty. He is reciting what Susan herself said. Perhaps Susan is schizophrenic. The important thing is that Richard believed what Susan told him about her abuse and sought, perhaps obsessively, to find more information about her abuse. <br><br>When I met with the Richard’s second attorney Phil Cousins (sp) and investigator Frank Huntington—they told me they had decided (without medical examination) that Richard was a schizophrenic and that I should go see the film, a Beautiful Mind. Where did they get this info? Mark Bowman. Frank and Phil had boxes of Richard’s notes, his investigation into Susan’s past and the Siemer family—and they did not bother to read the notes. Instead, they chose to believe that there was nothing there because Richard was looking for a secret “code.” They also asked me not to tell Richard that they were going to go for an insanity defense. How the hell is that working in the best interest of their client? <br><br>So, tell me, is the prosecution secretly looking for an insanity excuse for the alleged crimes--or did they forget the “motive” was extortion?<br><br>I spoke with Richard just a few moments ago. He said he will answer any question put to him. The accused deserve to be heard in this country. If you’re going to make an accusation, make it, then let Richard tell his side of it.<br><br>I have avoided this far, dragging other people into the mud. But if so called “witnesses” are going to play games with cowardly, blind, attacks—I am going to start bringing to light just exactly why the “party goers” don’t want their names in the paper.<br><br>If dodgerfan has anything real to say, say it, or get lost. So far you have only served to work against Susan’s best interests. Did you know that Susan saw her doctor 31 times in 2002 and she never once showed any signs of abuse? What was she going to see the doctor about? Depression. Depression from a lifetime of incest/rape/abuse at the hands of her father--who by the way--is still M.I.A.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

"Crazy"

Postby biaothanatoi » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:49 pm

> If Richard were in fact schizo—perhaps one of two psychiatrists that examined him would have seen elements of that disease.<br><br>Exactly. Mental illnesses have specific causes, specific signs, specific progressions and sequelae ... <br><br>People use the word "crazy" as though they don't have to prove a thing. It makes as much sense as pronouncing someone "in pain" when they have a sore head. Is it a migraine or cancer? Or did someone just hit them with a two-by-four?<br><br>Richard is not presenting as "crazy" and certainly not as schizoid. <br><br>> The important thing is that Richard believed what Susan told him about her abuse and sought, perhaps obsessively, to find more information about her abuse. <br><br>I've been involved in RA-related situations and the pressure is like sitting at the bottom of the Mariana trench. You can become absolutely beside yourself and out of control. <br><br>But I've never been confronted with a situation as bad as Richard's appears to have been.<br><br>If I found out that my children had been ritually abused - and that my wife was responsible - and that my wife was being ritually abused - and that she had plotted with others to kill me - who knows what I would have done? Who knows what any of us would have done?<br><br>That's not an excuse for his behaviour if he did take a taser to her, etc. But let's put that behaviour in perspective. <br><br>> When I met with the Richard’s second attorney Phil Cousins (sp) and investigator Frank Huntington—they told me they had decided (without medical examination) that Richard was a schizophrenic and that I should go see the film, a Beautiful Mind. <br><br>Is that what passes for research in the legal fraternity? "A film starring Russell Crowe"? For pete's sake. <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Re: "Crazy"

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:26 am

I hadn't seen the film, so I actually did go rent A Beautiful Mind, just in case there was some awful parallel I was missing. Minutes into the film I was outraged at the idiocy of the comparison. Susan knows damn well Richard isn't schizoid. He may have other hang-ups, but schizophrenia simply isn't one of them. <br><br>Another note to remember: Susan told absolutely no one she was getting abused by her husband, not even when left alone with the police and Richard was in the hospital. Yet, she clearly did tell people that she was abused by her father and that Richard was helping her with that situation.<br><br>Dr. Colin Ross said that the interviews conducted by the police in this case are the worst and most biased he has ever seen. The police actually told the children that Richard had admitted that he lied about the abuse from Sid and that it never happened. They told the children that they were never abused and that their father made it all up. That's a fact. Now, for the first time, in court, they learned that was a lie. Richard never said he made anything up. Detective Strasser lied to the kids to get them angry, and assisted in getting them immediately taken out of foster care and back with the Mom, despite the allegations of abuse. So, we clearly have the police willing to lie and manipulate to get what they want out of this case. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bradleymasonhamlin>Bradley Mason Hamlin</A> at: 11/17/05 1:51 am<br></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Tentative suggestions

Postby FourthBase » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:58 am

Does Richard know any names and locations of the cult besides Seimer? Take the investigation directly to them maybe, spy on them, "libel" them in public, call them as witnesses? Join forces with Horowitz, see if the cases are related, because they probably are? Find other victims besides Susan if possible? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Hamlin/Riconosciuto/Gunderson

Postby vmcculloughcomcastnet » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:44 am

Good Evening:<br><br>This is Virginia McCullough. I have written several articles on the Hanlin case on www.newsmakingnews.com. <br><br>I see that Bradley Mason Hamlin, Richar d's brother, is posting here and I just have a few comments. <br><br>Ted Gunderson and Michael Riconosciuto are extremely close and have been for years. It my opinion Michael is in prison because of Ted Gunderson who claims that he owes his life to Michael's arch enemy Robert Booth Nichols. Michael is so brilliant that one very knowleagable source says that he is able to do what the FBI and CIA can not do and that is to connect the dots. Another source says that he is even better than that - he becomes the dot. I agree with the latter source.<br><br>I have been in touch with Michael since February of 1991 and probably know more about Michael then anyone except his family members, his wives, and individuals like Free Lee Crisman (AKA Jon Gold) now deceased and Ray Lavas of Canada. Because of that knowledge I have absolutely no faith in books like "The Octopus" by Jim Keith and "The Last Circle" by Carole Marshall AKA Cheri Seymour.<br><br>The real tragedy of the Hamlin case is that El Dorado County has determined that Susan Hamlin is lily white, squeaky clean and a "virgin" abused mother and wife. El Dorado County has also determined that Richard Hamlin is a liar with a black heart who has continually and consistantly beaten his wife and attorney Susan Hamlin just simply submitted and allowed it to happen. Richard was not charged with spousal abuse but torture by DA Gary Lacy whose past in severely tainte showing that he participates in influencing family law cases in which he has a personal interest (i.e. sexual and financial) and an interesting history of drug charges that the local newspaper "The Mountain Democrat"wrote about before his initial election. <br><br>This man could go to jail for life and this woman wants the jury to believe she is the typically subservant, financially deprived, beaten wife and mother. I can not buy that explanation without having my intelligence insulted.<br><br>I speak from the experienc of sitting through every day of the last three weeks of the Hamlin trial.<br><br>The other important item being ignored in this forum is the fact that Philip Arthur Thompson, arch adversary of Michael Riconosciuto since 1981 at the Cabazon Indian/Wackenhut joint venture just happened to by charged by El Dorado County DA Gary Lacy on a 34 years cold case murder case with an alleged DNA match. Right! And it is all just a strange coincidence and not a grand conspiracy. I'm not stupid and I am a student of the late, great Mae Brussell, the Queen of Conspiracy.<br><br>Thanks for listening to me.<br><br>Virgnia McCullough vmccullough@comcast.net <p></p><i></i>
vmcculloughcomcastnet

thank you

Postby robertdreed » Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:09 am

Thanks for posting here, Ms. McCullough. I've been reading your work for years, you have a lot of credibility with me.<br><br>That said, it's a pity that more journalists than yourself aren't paying attention to this case. I used to live in Sacramento, and I've been keeping track of the developments with a growing sense of alarm. <br><br>It would indeed be much easier on my "peace of mind" to simply dismiss all of these sinister allegations as a none-too-convincing story cooked up in desperation by a wife beater. But the case is nowhere near tidy enough for anyone to assume that. <br><br>I hope that the judge in the case is allowing Richard Hamlin to have a full accounting in court. El Dorado County really isn't the best venue I can think of for such a trial. <br><br>A strange recollection just came to my mind- in the fall of 1977, I was living in South Lake Tahoe, and I was in a used bookstore, browsing. I came across a box of books that was like nothing I'd ever seen- books on commercial marijuana growing operations, training attack dogs, booby traps, firearms, a whole stack of "Anarchist Cookbook" type material, only the sort of stuff that was a lot more comprehensive looking, some of it with government doc numbers on it. I had just turned 22...1977 was a much more naive time. I didn't know what to make of it, beyond the idea that the pot growing industry had obviously begun to attract some really criminal-minded professional organized syndicates. Nowadays, having read books like <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The Bluegrass Conspiracy</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> by Sally Denton, in reflection I see the earmarks of something even more sinister than what I had originally imagined. <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

PreviousNext

Return to SRA and Occult Crime