More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: re:

Postby Dreams End » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:32 am

I'm gonna give Dodgerfan the b of the d for the moment, despite the tone. <br><br>First off, we all just "met" Brad a week or so ago. He's never posted here before but all (I think) on this thread have been posting here for awhile. <br><br>So I don't know where his birthmark is. <br><br>But you said you'd answer questions.<br><br>Here are some.<br><br>What specifics can you tell us about Richard beating Susan? <br><br> You said you witnessed it. What did the police say when you reported it? <br><br>When did this happen? <br><br>Did you try to intervene or just watch?<br><br>What about Susan's Dad? Do you believe the diary entries she wrote about him? (I already asked that question).<br><br>Have you contacted the prosecutors with this information?<br><br>If not, why not?<br><br>If so, will you be testifying?<br><br>And where IS his birthmark. Guess THAT would prove you had insider knowledge.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: re:

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:50 am

I'm curious, dodgerfan, how did you come across this discussiion on this site? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: benefit of the doubt

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:20 am

I believe she said 1982. It was during the same time period as the Cabazon scandal. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Re: You are a Hamlin nut too!

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:37 am

Interesting and hostile post. I'm not sure I understand your comment about offending "Christians." How did you do that? For the record, I am not Christian, and not affiliated with any religious group. This is certainly a topic that Richard and I had many disagreements over. I will say openly, right here and now, just so everyone knows I am vested in the truth (the same reason I'm not hiding my name)--yes, Richard and I did get in a fight in front his house, but I actually hit him first. As I have already stated, I am not out to be seen as a blind supporter. I am interested in getting at the truth and helping the kids in any way I can. You "dodgerfan" say you "saw that man beat the shit out of his darling wife." Where? When? If you can convince me that Richard is totally guilty that will certainly save me some time and effort trying to figure out what the hell's going on. As for being another Hamlin nut or going to Hell--sounds like you're a little more Christian in your thinking than I am. If you want to email me privately, please feel free to do so. I have absolutely nothing to hide: bradleyhamlin@yahoo.com<br><br>Thanks for your candid comments,<br><br>Brad <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby Dreams End » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:08 pm

That's interesting, Bradley. Clearly Dodgerfan has been around you and your brother personally. How long ago was that fight, out of curiosity? <br><br>Dodgerfan is an enigma and my instinct that he was not completely making these things up turned out to be true. Question is, what is his/her motivation. He/she said he/she would answer questions but did not. The hostile tone didn't help make his case, so I guess it was just a message directly to you.<br><br>If Dodgerfan HAS seen Susan beaten, I he/she never reported it and that could get him or her into trouble, maybe?<br><br>Any idea who dodgerfan is (even if you can't share it)? Can't have been THAT many people there that night.<br><br>Now, back to religion. I would like to press a bit harder about Richard's religion. Intense religious experiences can be crazy making. Also, some Christian groups are kinda cultish. And finally, some of these ritual abuse cults operate out of churches (see the ponchatoula, LA case.)<br><br>So can you give us more insight into that? And dodgerfan said (oddly) he/she didn't want to offend "you christians" making it sound like dodgerfan is not a Christian, despite the hell reference.<br><br>Finally, I don't know what the ethics of this are, but I know Jeff is reading this thread. If dodgerfan is not that sophisticated computer wise, Jeff can get his or her IP and from there say what city the person is writing from. I will leave it up to Jeff to see if he wants to do that and to share that, as this could have significance on the case.<br><br>I don't know if the Finders have anything to do with this. I think that lead maybe petered out. HOWEVER, let me warn everyone that the Finders, and probably others of a similar "profession" were extreme game players. They can shift reality around your feet. If this is real, I'd expect to see a lot of that. (Remember how I found an article by a former Finder who had interviewed herself and given herself a pseudonym of "mary pettie", hinting that she was a wife or relative of Marion Pettie. Crazy making kinda stuff.) <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dreamsend@rigorousintuition>Dreams End</A> at: 11/10/05 9:33 am<br></i>
Dreams End

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:24 pm

I think dodgerfan's comment, "Oh ya, sorry to offend you 'Christians'." was in reference to his own comment, "You're his brother <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>for Christs sake</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->!". May have also been an oblique reference to Richard's religious convictions, for all I know. Also, dogerfan, it's too late to hide your ip, so don't let that stop your contributions to the board. This is getting even more interesting. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 11/10/05 10:28 am<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:40 pm

One interesting thing to note about dogerfan's description of the fight was he/she said it happened "on the porch." That's not true. My brother didn't have a porch, so he/she could be echoing something he/she heard. Although, he/she sounds to me like he/she was there. Again, and I cannot stress this enough, I am trying to let everyone know point blank that I will tell the truth when asked a question. The truth is essential to this mess. I am not going to muddle the waters just to avoid a little embarrassment. Anyone who has looked into my life knows I have written and published hundreds of poems that are revealing about myself and what I think. The mention of one fight isn't going to hurt my reputation. As a writer, I can't hide. It's all out there. So be it. There were, in fact, many people at that party, so I can only speculate as to who dogerfan is, but if she/is telling the truth--I think it's pretty damn cowardly to hide. It certainly doesn't help Susan. For all we know, the post was from Susan herself. Or Sid. Or any one of my brother's friends who were at that party. I honestly don't know my brother's friends. My brother and I never spent that much time together, although, I certainly know him well. I have said repeatedly--Richard is no Saint, but that does not mean he is guilty of "torture." The fight itself was bad, real brotherly blood bath. I am not proud of it. The reason there were so many people at Richard's home? New Year's Eve: 2000. I did not speak to Richard after that until he landed in lock up. I find it very hard to believe dodgerfan saw Richard beat Susan, but if he did, as I've said, I will not blindly support Richard--but I will also tell you this. I believe 100% that Susan's original statements per her molestation and the dangers concerning her father are real. I worked for years as a counselor with severally emotionally disturbed people. Susan is DID. Susan is a time bomb. If Richard did hit her, I will not stand behind him, but also don't want to see him get criminally overcharged. If this is sposal, it should stay in that area. Be back later ...<br><br>Brad<br> <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Re: all this thread was missing is a "dodgersfan"

Postby hmm » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:54 pm

to make the mystery complete.<br>I find the fact that "dodgersfan" turned up in this thread interesting of itself.<br><br>alluding to inside knowledge and full of righteous anger.<br><br>anger makes one careless.<br>if "dodgersfan" is not someone with a genuine interest that knows the family and just happened apon this site,<br>then that person just made a mistake...<br><br>a couple of links to mainstream articles that have testimony from the trail:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/crime/story/13770443p-14612579c.html">www.sacbee.com/content/ne...2579c.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.mtdemocrat.com/articles/2005/10/28/news_stories/n2810_n2.txt">www.mtdemocrat.com/articl...810_n2.txt</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.mtdemocrat.com/articles/2005/11/04/news_stories/g0411_n2.txt">www.mtdemocrat.com/articl...411_n2.txt</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.villagelife.com/articles/2005/11/03/news/0c1102_n1_hamlin.txt">www.villagelife.com/artic...hamlin.txt</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>some interesting testimony and references to discrepancies on the tapes<br> <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Postby Dreams End » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:41 pm

Well, dodgerfan isn't answering the questions. Maybe it is Susan. Maybe it's an angry alter of hers. If my wife's alter "Spike" were to post here, that's about what it would look like. <br><br>Bradley, can you fill us in just a bit more on the religious angle for Richard? I'm trying to see if Christian means something more like Methodist, Catholic, Pentacostal, etc. The exact church he goes to would actually be good to know.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Dreams End » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:15 pm

I didn't read the first linked article as registering just pisses me off, but the other two are good. If the accounts represent the truth as the sons see it, then Richard Hamlin is mentally ill. Paranoid and delusional.<br><br>What will be interesting will be the introduction of the diaries. If it really can be proven that they aren't under duress, then Susan's testimony that Richard simply made up her allegations against her Dad will be shown false.<br><br>However, it sounds like the tapes they introduced were quite damaging to the case. they are tapes of Susan "rehearsing" the confession with angry shouts from Richard and even some slapping sounds interspersed.<br><br>I'll wait to see more testimony, because of course, this is just the prosecution presenting its case. But if Richard really is innocent, he has his work cut out for him. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Richard Hamlin and the Church

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:19 pm

Okay, the "church thing." Richard and I grew up partly in northeast Los Angeles and partly in Santa Monica. While we lived in Santa Monica our parents made us attend Sunday school at a Lutheran church. I hated it. I couldn't relate to anything they were saying. The most spirituality I got came from watching Kung Fu on TV. Richard loved the church, especially when he joined the youth group. The church became a home away from home for him and a way to meet girls and socialize. So he got really involved with the church at about 12 years old. I don't know what church Richard and Susan were involved in El Dorado Hills, but Susan claimed the Shadow Ridge church in Granite Bay was a front for cult activity. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby Dreams End » Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:26 pm

What do you make of the tapes of the confession "rehearsals" (if you weren't at the trial you'll have to read the above press accounts.). They seemed pretty damning to me...the impression of the media is that they indicate force used to make her practice this confession. On the other hand, if he had just found out about abuse, then I guess he would be angry...<br><br>Thanks for keeping us up to date.<br><br>Oh...and for the religion thing. Well okay. Lutherans. Not at the top of my list for cult behavior! Though any particular church can get into weird stuff, I suppose. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dreamsend@rigorousintuition>Dreams End</A> at: 11/10/05 2:27 pm<br></i>
Dreams End

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:01 pm

The confession rehearsal theory is total bullshit. You have to keep in mind that Susan had to come up with an excuse for why she said everything she said--once she recanted in total. If you heard her confession about her molestation you would know she told the truth at that time. She wrote letters. She kept diaries. She talked about writing a book. She said prayer mantras. She was prescribed medicine for depression. She also told a church counselor about her sexual abuse from her father--4 years before any of this went down. The prosecution is going for an extortion angle. That's crap. Yeah, he was going to sue Sid. He also posted a flyer in Sid's neighborhood calling Sid a child molester. Once he heard that Sid had raped his wife Richard was not going to let up. He put the pressure on as hard as he could. I would say he was obsessed with Sid--and still is--not the actions of a planned shakedown. If the motive is money--why did Richard supposedly go to Granite Bay to kill Lisa Clum? Why did he vandalize the church? Why would he bring his own children into the molest story and why would Susan admit (even under terror) that she molested her own children? The handwriting expert said Susan letters are not forced but that the recant she gave the police does looked coerced.<br><br>As for the Lutherans, no, they don't play into this--other than the fact that they did a pretty good brainwash job on my brother in terms of blindly believing their dogma, but that's what all organized religions shoot for. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:10 pm

I'm too lazy to read all the way through this thread, so I'll just ask as I think a couple of others have. Why is Richard representing himself? It gives the appearance of being a control freak, frankly. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:10 pm

Hi again. I didn't see this first comment on the rehearsals. This is a good example of how the media is not presenting clear information. The tape where you hear the slapping sound is one of the sessions where Richard is trying to get more information out of Susan. To my knowledge--there is no talk about rehearsing on the tape. Susan SAID later on, that Richard made her rehearse that stuff, so totally hearsay. I believe that Richard was pushing her for more info because he was obsessed with getting at Sid--his biggest mistake. Susan, with DID, would shut down under that kind of pressure, alter, or go on the attack. And here we are. Unfortunately, there is a slap on tape. Richard denies he was hitting her, but we'll probably never know the real answer to that one. It's his word against hers. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

PreviousNext

Return to SRA and Occult Crime