More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

edit

Postby sw » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:40 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

aids

Postby sw » Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:59 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Riconosciuto

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:11 pm

I wouldn't say he has a Gunderson-type reputation exactly, but it's one that resists clarity. From my reading, and my intuition, I think of him more like a Vreeland character: someone easily dismissed as a petty criminal and liar, yet he makes wild claims which check out. A self-discrediting operative.<br><br>Sometimes it seems as though he must contain the secrets to <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>everything</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, his name comes up so often. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Re: Riconosciuto

Postby chiggerbit » Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:42 pm

There certainly appears to be a tendency for anything G gets involved in turning messy, getting muddied. Also it would appear that there's a pattern of those he works for not doing too well following his involvement. Isn't Riconosciuto(?) still in prison, for instance? Or is he really in prison? Hey, maybe it's one of those witness protection programs. Although, DeCamp seems to be doing pretty well, for himself anyway--not so sure about his clients-- and I think I remember G being involved there, too. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 11/7/05 10:32 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Riconoscuito

Postby 13thProductions » Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:54 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://educate-yourself.org/cn/2001/riconoscuitoandtimosman8nov.01.shtml">educate-yourself.org/cn/2...v.01.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
13thProductions

Postby Nonny » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:40 pm

Federal Bureau of Prisons<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderServlet?Transaction=NameSearch&needingMoreList=false&LastName=Riconosciuto&Middle=&FirstName=michael&Race=U&Sex=U&Age=&x=23&y=23" target="top">Inmate Locator</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>MICHAEL JAMES RICONOSCIUTO<br>Release Date -- Projected -- 06-03-2017 <br>ALLENWOOD LOW FCI <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Nonny

Postby * » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:46 pm

<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Michael Riconosciuto is a brilliant genius who cannot help but have a tremendous impact on the world around him. People loyal to this modern wizard have been silent for fear of causing him harm, but immediate concerns are forcing us to go public. Serious efforts must be made to force authorities to stop the coming attacks!<br><br>Michael has been in jail for more than ten years because he signed an Affidavit exposing his involvement in the alteration of Promis Software which was illegally obtained by the US Justice Department from Inslaw Corporation. The high-level treason which he attempted to expose has a direct bearing on current events. Mike Ruppert alerted us that Bin Laden was reported by FOX News as being in possession of Promis.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Having been diagnosed with prostate cancer after extensive delays, Michael Riconosciuto needs your help getting to a medical facility fast. Timing is absolutely critical, yet we are told that it may be three months before a surgical bed is made available to him. Prostate cancer is treatable with high success rate, but there have been numerous delays.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> We cannot afford to lose this brilliant mind in such a reckless way. Michael's talents and contacts might be able to help divert us all from World War III! This audio clip was recorded during a very recent phone conversation.<br><br>Please help us impress upon the authorities who are most able to help get Michael the immediate attention he needs. Please ask that he be sent to the Federal Medical Clinic in Rochester, MN because it is the only facility in which he can be secured from danger. Michael is currently located at FCI Allenwood Medium, his prisoner number is 21309-086.<br><br>CAPT Newton E. Kendig II., M.D., Medical Director and Phillip S. Wise, Assistant Director are two men who can make a real difference.<br><br>Please call them and let them know how important it is that Michael be given every opportunity to survive this ordeal.<br><br>The Federal Bureau of Prisons Central Office is located at 320 First St., NW., Washington, D.C. 20534. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday. Phone 202-307-3055. Fax 202-307-0826.<br><br>Another potential source for help would be Congressman Baird's office. The person to contact is Jeannie Bennett, Chief of Staff, 1220 Main Street Suite 360, Vancouver, WA 98660, Phone: (360) 695-6292.<br><br>Michael has been spearheading some amazing technology which opens up an entire new area for energy resources, as well as communication technology which will propel the computer industry far beyond where it is now. The preceding article offers a glimpse into a fascinating new area of research.<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=91&contentid=349&page=2">link</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>

Re: aids

Postby biaothanatoi » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:21 pm

I’m going to echo SW here. When I hear about cases like this one in which an RA survivor discloses her abuse and then recants under the influence of her family – what kills me is the total invisibility of what she’s enduring behind the scenes – the ‘punishment’, the coercion. <br><br>I realize that Bradley is probably not feeling too sympathetic to Susan right now, but this isn’t a woman acting of her own free will. SW’s advice seems really solid in terms of connecting with Susan and bypassing her cult-orientated identities. <br><br>On the subject of Susan’s retraction – there was an interesting 2002 psych study on child sexual abuse disclosure that concluded “the meaning of a retraction may vary” and that, when retractions are examined and evaluated, they can paradoxically add to the “probative value of earlier statements” (Brian Tully, “The Evaluation of Retractions in Sexual Abuse Cases”, Child Abuse Review, Vol 11: 94 – 102, 2002) <br><br>eg Retracting allegations of sexual abuse is part of the natural disclosure process and cannot be presumed to undermine on the truth of the original disclosure. There is a body of academic and psych work out there on the role that retraction plays in the disclosure process. <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Re: Michael Riconosciuto? Indio?

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:11 am

Susan Hamlin was the first person to mention Indio. That's rock solid. We have it in writing. She said her father took her to Indio, California and torturted her in a cold storage facility. When I looked into Sid and his friend Wayne Reeder, who was supposed to also be there at the time, as well as Howard Mily/LaRue--the Cabazon situation popped up. They were in Indio when the Octopus was going down. That's for sure. Apparently there are two Reeders, very hard to tell, and very hard to pin to Siemer. I contacted Gunderson early on because of his involvement with other cases. Gunderson informed Michael R. of the situation and Michael came forward with a lot of info that just sounds too on target to be completely true. However, how much is false and how much is true is certainly a common thread in all of this. I was already looking into Indio/Cabazon before I contacted Ted, but one of the very strange "coincidences" that happened was finding out that Gunderson was there in Indio, too, during the same time period. I had no idea he was there until after I contacted him! Very strange. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=bradleymasonhamlin>Bradley Mason Hamlin</A> at: 12/12/05 10:38 pm<br></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Re: Susan

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:20 am

Hi. There is absolutely no access to Susan or the kids. Dr. Colin Ross has read her letters and has determined that she exhibits all the signs of a multiple personality, but he can't of course diagnose her without physically talking to her, and that is presently impossible. Dr. Ross believes, based on everything he has read of the case, that there is definitely reasonable doubt to the situation and that Richard should be freed--based on the fact that Susan has clearly told two different stories. Therefore, one is a lie. We don't know which one is a lie. That's what I've been saying all along. Interesting that you mentioned the gardening aspect. I have a friend that went through guided imagery to access her memories of family sexual abuse and she kept wanting to stop and garden along the way. The garden, in her mind, appeared to be a sort of safe haven.<br><br>Thanks, Brad <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:24 am

Ted L. and Michael R. are pretty tight. They communicate on a regular basis and seem to be of the same mind where this "subject" is concerned. In other words, Ted says he believes what Michael says, and Michael says some pretty far out stuff, but then again, so does Ted. Ted told me his TV is bugged.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Nov 08, 2005 2:01 am

My take is that M is more credible than T, if any. M has no one else other than T at this point, though. Who knows? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: benefit of the doubt

Postby israelirealities » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:32 am

I didn't quite understand what the evidence against Richard consists of, and therefore what kind of defense he is going to invoke. If someone saw him harming her, physically, then the stories about her father and cults are not exculpating him, to the best of my knowledge. Sometimes, even a withdrawal of her complaint is not material to the accusation, as most women retract during the process. <br>He can claim self defense, or some other justification, but this is not trivial, because each physicial act is examined separately, to see if he was at that moment under danger that justified physicial response against her. <br>He is not invokind insanity or diminished responsibility, so what is his line of defense ? what are the counts against him?<br>---<br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:43 am

No one but Susan (and now the kids) claimed to have seen Richard hit her. It was her word against his. Even the children said they never saw him hit her, but since he's been in jail, and the wife has had control over the kids--their stories have become much more embellished. Again, it's a case of people saying one thing, then changing their minds and saying something different. The defense needs to show that Susan was telling the truth the first time around--about her father's abuse, not the later claim of Richard's abuse. That's what the case is about, but since the kid's are testifying against him, I think the odds are obviously against Richard.<br><br>Brad <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Postby Dreams End » Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:58 am

God, I keep having to remind myself that there are real people behind this story because it is so tantalizing in terms of possible disclosures. <br><br>Susan said Indio. Did she give a year? <br><br>And double echo on the disclosure thing. Even without threats, I read just recently that something like a third of victims retract a disclosure...just from concern about family dynamics, alienating people, etc. My own wife retracted her own disclosure, in fact. (She's DID by the way, but no evidence thus far of any kind of systematic abuse as is alleged here). <br><br>I feel really powerless here. Wish I could do more. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

PreviousNext

Return to SRA and Occult Crime