More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: yep and nope

Postby israelirealities » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:06 pm

I don't have a clue on signs, as these would go to North America, and I am the last person to know what works for you there. A popular song might work, too.If you have any ideas of a truly inspiring song over there, I can translate it to HEbrew. <br>GOing to sleepppppppp.....<br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: yep and nope

Postby FourthBase » Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:36 pm

Great idea, let's write a song or a few songs, then any of us who have musical ability/recording tools can do our versions, and send the versions around, see if one can make it big. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

well

Postby Homeless Halo » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:51 pm

Oprah was just the first to spring to mind, I saw something about her on TV news earlier, re: child abusers and/or pedophiles.<br><br>I don't think she's evil. If everyone who was powerful was evil, we'd have been born in the camps not worrying about getting sent to them someday.<br><br>Which is part of the problem. This sort of study induces paranoia and trains us not to trust, which is anathema, as the point of this research is that small groups of fringe interests exhibit greater impact on the forces of history than their sizes would indicate.<br><br>This means that most people are our allies.<br>(the enemy of my enemy)<br><br>When you start to assume that all authority figures and/or rich and/or powerful people are evil, you play into the hands of those that truly are. And you limit your ability to FIGHT significantly.<br><br>I don't mean, JUST Oprah, I mean the thousands of very rich people that have consciences and/or platforms to speak from, many of whom are very strange and/or powerful in their own right. <br>(I could've said: Marilyn Manson)<br><br>Point is, there a lots of US who would benefit from an organized movement against THEM, and we who know about this should stop thinking of "us" as the people on RI or wherever and remember there are some 6 billion something fucking angry people on this planet, many of whom would LOVE to know who to be angry at...<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Well, you are actually inspiring me HH

Postby FourthBase » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:56 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>This sort of study induces paranoia and trains us not to trust, which is anathema, as the point of this research is that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>small groups of fringe interests exhibit greater impact on the forces of history than their sizes would indicate</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Let's be part of one of those small groups, but let's make it a really fucking big small group.<br><br>I say go ahead with the letter campaign, make it as widespread as you can, and maybe we can use some of the signs from the other project to reach powerful possible allies. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

4B

Postby Homeless Halo » Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:58 pm

Already started. During the summer.<br><br>One of the reasons I'm here. <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Re: 4B

Postby FourthBase » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:38 am

Nice, who did you send a letter to?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

well

Postby Homeless Halo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:03 am

Rather not say. But there are more than one so far, and I'm not the only one writing. I'd like this meme to spread around a bit.<br><br>I've been focusing on musicians and artists who are known serious "conspiracy theorists" who do not appear to be "agents" or something or that sort.<br><br>I've been making a list, checking it twice, y'know?<br><br>There are lots of them that could qualify though (think about the former bonesmen involved in the financing and production of the SKULLS movie and/or expose of the practices there--defectors should always be supported)<br><br>I also write to the decent politicians, and the local ones (sometimes they're both).<br><br>Normally I write anonymously.<br><br>When I send letters to evil people, especially. I write to my "enemies" too. Mostly just to bug them, or keep their cronies busy dumping my letters instead of covering up their crimes.<br><br>I do it to fill up space when I'm bored.<br>Buy your paper and envelopes bulk. when writing an anonymous letter, don't type it, cut the letters out of magazines like a serial killer. This will have the added effect of drawing more attention to it. Wear latex. Drop box instead of mail box, etc. Be paranoid. Paranoid people live longer.<br><br>If you're looking to drop someone a line to offer valid open support, type it and take full credit for it.<br><br>Maybe do both. Send them two letters one day. I've been trying to streamline this approach as methodology for ontological anarchism/culture jamming for some time. Things are brewing which could lead to larger scale activity, but it will be awhile. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Re: practical suggestion for the universe out there

Postby israelirealities » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:02 am

If there was anyone out there thinking about how to expose this issue, perhaps it would be an idea to consider, that the allegations/case came from another country, (ex american or none american) against the US government. You can see how the Ewan Cameron case was more successful, and that makes a lot of sense to me. 1/ there might be ulterior motive involved, which is good in that case. 2/ it would be safer for the individual.<br><br>I am reminded ot<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://" target="top"> the Pfizer law suit by the Nigerians</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->, in the Trovan case (what's going on with this case ? a year ago it was remanded to Federal court of NY, and since then, I heard nothing). I think it made sense to have the first law suit of this kind by people who are not americans. There is a law called Alien tort Law, which can be used in that case to sue the American Government for crimes against humanity/torture, even if the claimant is none resident. <br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=israelirealities@rigorousintuition>israelirealities</A> at: 10/28/05 2:37 am<br></i>
israelirealities

millstones

Postby jenz » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:13 am

I was very taken with this idea HH which has great symbolism, is likely to pull in many dynamic young people who can organise making and depositing them - where I live there are people shaped reminders erected by side of roads where people have been killed on the road - intention to alter driving habits, but the millstones is brilliant. I had similar emotive symbolic ideas around carving names on trees and lighting candles round Christmas trees for each lost or damaged child, but I really love the idea of putting a heavy lump of stone down where all can see, a durable memorial and symbol, which couldn't be removed as an eyesore, like say graffiti messages tend to be. need organisation, negotiation with quarry owners, and art student groups to do the initial sculpting. to avoid possible upset to individual families the stone could have something like 'a child' carved on it, instead of each name.<br><br>letters I, and many others I know do; however not anonymously.my purpose in this has been 2 fold. first, though you often don't get through to the intended big wig recipient, there is an army of secretaries or junior civil servants etc who will see the thing. If you keep the correspondence going, picking up on all the discrepancies and non answered questions, it is one way to possibly reach a wider group of people. After all, everyone has someone they care about who is vulnerable, and most people have friends outside work whom they talk to. second, you build up a dossier (a bit like antiaristo's) which is ripening nicely, and which demonstrates the lies.<br><br>I don't overstate the importance or success of this, but I think that even though our democracies are in name only, to an extent PTB have to rely on passivity if not consent. <br>Similarly, contributing to forums like this, which people knock as being pointless from time to time, does keep the battered flag flying. (no, not the one bush sr lines his jacket<br> with )<br><br>I understand that some people feel too vulnerable to write with their own name and address. so anonymous is fine too.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
jenz

well

Postby Homeless Halo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:17 pm

I only write anonymously when my letters could possibly be construed as a threat and/or direct more unwanted attention in my direction.<br><br>I do advoacte the breaking of any "laws". I think its time we all learn to dance like "they" dance. Right along the edges.<br><br>And I'm really looking forward to offending a lot of people's sensibilities. I think offense gathers more attention than politely mentioning something does, which is why I've been looking into the millstones idea.<br><br>Of course, to pursue such an activity will inevitably lead to my own demise. Such is the price that has to be paid sometimes. I intend to make it very difficult.<br><br>So, uh, if you all hear about a guy from michigan found to have hung himself with a rubber hose in a hotel room, you'll know its working...<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

no demises

Postby jenz » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:40 pm

i think it should be pos. to get the millstone idea off the ground risk free. its just normal, lest we forget stuff. like flowers and pics on Buck palace for Diana. that is the beauty of it. it has nice levels, what do you call those things in photoshop - frames? no layers, nice layers. and you don't have to break laws to get under skins. think gnat tactics. <br><br>they break laws because actually, there are none - not for them. <p></p><i></i>
jenz

This raises an interesting issue...

Postby banned » Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:26 pm

...that I have encountered in my liberal/progressive friends, especially the more "New Age" oriented ones.<br><br>When I have said that the PTB do not abide by any rules--they MAKE the rules but they still don't keep them unless they good and fuckin' feel like it--so why try to fight them by following those rules, the answer I get back is "If we break the rules then we are no different from the bad guys."<br><br>I've wrestled with this and while I see the point--we like to believe what separates us from those bad guys is that we abide by moral principles--first of all, social rules and laws are not necessarily the same as moral principles, especially when the rulemakers/lawmakers are corrupt.<br><br>So if you try to exercise your freedom of speech and are told to march around in a circle in a 'free speech' pen instead of taking your exercising your First Amendment rights anywhere you fuckin' feel like it because that's what it means to have those rights, does refusing to stay in their pen make you 'as bad as' they are?<br><br>For that matter, if they routinely murder people who disagree with them, and they pose a threat to you, other than not wanting to end up in the pokey, is there a reason why if you murdered them it wouldn't be considered self defense under the principles of common and natural law?<br><br>Doesn't participating in a corrupt system--'working through it'--grant it legitimacy it doesn't have? And who but a patsy plays it straight at a rigged table? As the old poker adage goes, "If you've been in the game for five minutes and you don't know who the sucker is--it's you."<br><br>I now think the smart move is to try to rig their rigged table, to subvert and sabotage and monkeywrench all those nice 'rules' that are simply social control mechanisms for the likes of us but not the fine lords and ladies up at the Manor House.<br><br>If rich buggers make a zillion bucks a year and pay zero (0, zip, nada, bubkis) taxes, and you make $30K a year and pay 35% of your income...are you not a boob? <br><br>Historically, when people cease to believe the law is fair, they begin to resort to self help, or as it's pejoratively known, vigilantism. This has traditionally been identified in the US with the right, with nuts who kill abortion doctors to save babies. But the law at this juncture in US history does not well serve ANYONE who is not part of the corporate elite. Period. Their field, their ball, their bat, their rules. We're nothing but the people who pick up the litter in the bleachers when the game's over for minimum wage and all the half-eaten popcorn and cigarette-buttless beer we can scrounge. <p></p><i></i>
banned

law

Postby jenz » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:18 pm

yes banned<br><br>the law is on the side of the criminal, what is the law? <p></p><i></i>
jenz

well

Postby Homeless Halo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:25 pm

Perhaps I should clarify.<br><br>I'm not saying to play the game according to the rules. I'm saying to play the rules according to the game. <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Re: law

Postby israelirealities » Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:40 pm

the law, like men, is one of those can't live with'em can't live without'em things. So when you break the law as in civil disobedience, there are rules to doing that, too, if you want to make an impact and not just get screwed up for not good reason. (ROsa PArks style ...).<br>In basically decent societies (is the US still that ?), the law <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>steps aside</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> when a major injustice occurs. Lawyers then like to invoke the old maxim of first year in law school - the law is not here to make justice, its mostly there to keep society stable. <br>But generally, the law is there for the powerful and rich, with occasional exceptions to keep the facade going. So you need to try and fit in with the seasonal exception that makes the system feel really good about itself. (see ? we did justice today we're not so bad). OR, to cheat/be smart in terms of destroying evidence. there is no case without evidence. <br><br>there are in fact manuals for civil disobedience tactics. sort of. <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

PreviousNext

Return to SRA and Occult Crime