More Satanic allegations from California

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

I wonder

Postby sw » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:57 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Siemer Running

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:59 pm

They still intend to call Sid to the stand, but no one knows exactly where he's gone, not yet anyway. He just suddenly "retired" and moved to "Oregon." Interestingly, Ted L. Gunderson claimed to have found an old sexual abuse case concering Siemer in Oregon--and ironically--all the old files for that area have suddenly moved to a new office. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

That's crap

Postby sw » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:03 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

Re: That's crap

Postby FourthBase » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:10 pm

SW's right.<br><br>I bet we could find him ourselves. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: That's crap

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Fri Nov 11, 2005 8:19 pm

I don't disagree with that. Of course he can be found. I only meant Richard's legal team does not currently know of his whearabouts, other than that he suddenly moved to Oregon. This of course just makes it more difficult, more inconveniant to subpoena him. <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

I'm more interested in

Postby sw » Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:06 pm

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

SSindex & Obit

Postby snowlion2 » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:17 pm

For what it's worth:<br><br>Florida Death Index, 1936-1998 Record <br>about Marcus Kyle Sapp<br><br>Name:        Marcus Kyle Sapp<br>Death Date:        2 Sep 1997<br>County of Death:        Osceola<br>State of Death:        Florida<br>Age at Death:        21<br>Race:        White<br>Gender:        Unknown<br>Birth Date:        30 Aug 1976<br><br>And...<br><br>Social Security Death Index Record <br>about Marcus K. Sapp<br><br>Name:        Marcus K. Sapp<br>SSN:        <br>Born:        30 Aug 1976<br>Died:        2 Sep 1997<br>State (Year) SSN issued:        Texas (1983 )<br><br>(The SS# was listed on the site...I deleted it for the posting) <p></p><i></i>
snowlion2

Re: SSindex & Obit

Postby Dreams End » Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:41 pm

thanks, snow lion. I kinda sidetracked things here with that post but later on I'll look around and see if there's any evidence that this is our guy. For example, somewhere there is a full text post of Sapp's session with the social workers. It may have his whole first name. If it turns out to be the same, well, I'll be giving the LA Times a little email...heh.<br><br>Anyway, I won't post here if I find any results, I'll start a separate thread.<br><br>Just gonna add two things. The online memorial shows that Kyle was the name used, not Marcus. Secondly, I forwarded this info to the LA Times. Snow--are these social security records accessible by the general public or do you have some job that allows this? Thanks.<br><br>Sorry again for the interruption to this very important thread, though if this Sapp guy is a fake, it might bolster the idea that there's a concerted effort to discredit this stuff.<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=dreamsend@rigorousintuition>Dreams End</A> at: 11/11/05 7:59 pm<br></i>
Dreams End

Hamlin Case-DA History

Postby williams2006 » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:00 pm

The Hamlin trial is taking place in El Dorado County. This county has a reputation for mean justice. The district attorney is Gary Lacy who has been involved in a police cover up and has been investigated by the El Dorado County Grand Jury.<br> <br>Lacy helped the Sheriff’s Department cover up/justify a homicide of an unarmed suspect. See this link: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsreview.com/issues/sacto/2002-09-12/cover.asp">www.newsreview.com/issues.../cover.asp</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Lacy was investigated by the Grand Jury which found he acted improperly. See this link: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/grandjury/pdf_2002-2003/DAaction.pdf">www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/gr...action.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>He was also investigated by the Grand Jury before. See page 20 of the Grand Jury report at this link: <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/grandjury/pdf_2002-2003/TableOfContents.pdf">www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/gr...ntents.pdf</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
williams2006

Re: Hamlin Case-DA History

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:27 pm

Thanks. Good links.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Horowitz/Vitale/Polk

Postby FourthBase » Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:45 pm

Bradley, were you able to read about the Vitale murder yet? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: Horowitz/Vitale/Polk

Postby Bradley Mason Hamlin » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:45 pm

Yeah, I've read all that stuff. Weird. They all seem guilty of something. Pedophilia is the common denominator with these freaks. Why is that? What the fuck is wrong with the human race? Makes you want to go into denial that our own people are capable of such filth and stupidity. We have learned almost nothing in thousands of years.<br><br>Well, I don't know where all the dots connect. Right after Rick went to jail that guy in Fresno killed 9 people, can't remember his name, but you know what I mean? Cult/pedo connection. It's everywhere and yet certain locals keep popping up. San Francisco. Sacramento. Fresno. Oregon. Canada ...<br><br>Brad <p></p><i></i>
Bradley Mason Hamlin

Re: Horowitz/Vitale/Polk

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:47 pm

Canada? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Gunderson

Postby jaemspayetntelos » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:00 pm

I have no personal experience of Gunderson but everything I read about him tells me he is not on the up and up. 1977-79 Senior Special Agent-in-Charge, Los Angeles, California - At the time of his retirement, Ted L. Gunderson had over 700 persons under his command and operated a $22 Million budget. Usually when FBI administrators retire but want to continue working, they end up at Wackenhut, Inc. They usually do not go on speaking tours titled: "SATANISM & THE CIA: International Trafficking in Children.<br>A ferinstance is Bo Gritz starts talking about a parallel govt that imports drugs. Then he is arrested for trying to kidnap this woman's kids who claimed her husband was subjecting her/his kids to SRA. Gunderson is involved. Gunderson has posted an article about her kids that has very detailed allegation of the SRA - to me it didn't read right. Soon after this, Gritz is found by the side of the road with a self inflicted gunshot wound to the chest.Nothing bad seems to happen to Ted though. <p></p><i></i>
jaemspayetntelos

Re: Gunderson

Postby Dreams End » Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:20 pm

jaems...<br><br>Post more! You clearly have some knowledge here. <br><br>Gritz was shot? Did he die? I haven't heard about him for a decade.<br><br>GREAT point about Gunderson. He has a huge position of responsibility, hundreds under his control, and then goes bumbling around the country sleeping on couches and bilking people of small change? <br><br>I think there are several such operators out there. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

PreviousNext

Return to SRA and Occult Crime