Indira Singh Ties in Bohemian Grovers and Aquino to 9-11

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Fitz

Postby dbeach » Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:07 pm

Mr. fitzgerald is playing the game with the big guys<br><br>now Indira was called a shill way back in this thread and I did not have time to look into it<br><br>I will say that what Indira is offering for evidence fits with much thats been said about the bush syndicates and the sexula exlpoitation of kids and the trafficking of people for white slavery..<br><br>Again Kay Griggs went public about sexual blackmail in the US Military last spring...<br><br>blackmail,extortion,wall st manipulations,rule by terror,more money for the privleged,less freedoms for the commoners<br>and the overarching rumoured themes of satanic worship and human sacrifice eiteehr in war or in private satanic practices.<br><br><br>Its no wonder that people have a tuff time believing this stuff..<br><br>Where is the proof?<br><br>How come CNN or ABC is not covering these allegations?? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Fitz

Postby rocco322 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:02 am

As far as Singh being some kind of 'shill', or provacateur, well, simply ask yourself, 'cuo buono'? What does Singh or any organization that she may work for, have to gain by going public with these allegations? <br><br> Think about all that she brings up...Ptech, Care Intl., Bannon Information Tech, Bobby Eberle, Jeff Gannon, Lt. Col Aquino, Gary Webb, various money laundering through diamonds and gold, etc., etc. I've been thinking about this for days and can't come up with any possible answer.<br><br> We all know that military-corporate complex at this point truly is bipartisan. She points at the Clinton's as much as the Bush's. The whole left/right thing at this point is for the deaf, dumb, and blind. <br><br> So if it isn't a partisan issue, it would have to be a rightwing divide of some kind. That seems to be happening. The Scowcroft/Powell old school RINO's against the unhinged neocons and zionists. Would she be part of that? <br><br>I definitely think it's possible she is a covert intel agent of some kind. She mentions being briefed through the Carneige-Mellon group a few times... That's a dirty word in my mind and why and how would she get such access? She does mention when referring to Gary Webb's death the DEA and having been told it was a murder. I would think just that fact alone would cause some follow up for journalists. I have yet to see any substantial media outlet follow up on the Webb revelation. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rocco322

Re:Indira Singh Nov 4th Followup Interview and 666

Postby rocco322 » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:33 am

Have you guys listened to the November follow up with Indira? It's from 11-4 and it's got a strange quirk that I think RI peeps would find interesting. On the November 4th Indira Singh, Karen Kowatowski edition, the audio on each of the 3 parts ends at exactly 6 minutes. 666? Just a "coincidence"? Or was the audio a victim of the Bush cabal's brownshirts who left their calling card?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.4acloserlook.com/november2005.htm">www.4acloserlook.com/november2005.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
rocco322

Re: indira singh - superhero!

Postby hmm » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:18 pm

My main beef with Indira Singh is that she damages her original assertions by going beyond her own direct knowledge of events.<br><br>and the there is this:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20050301231231793">www.911truth.org/article....1231231793</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Indira is an IT professional who started First Boston's Information Technology Group in 1970 and had worked on Wall Street up until 2002. She has been an IT consultant for Bank Trust, the U.N., JP Morgan, and American Express. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>In 1988 she started TibetNet, a derivative of the Defense Advanced Research Project (DARPA) Internet, the service on which you are likely reading this report at the moment.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>On 9/11/2001, Indira worked for JP Morgan in a field called Risk Management, involving computer systems and programs designed to keep JP Morgan's entire information and financial structure safe. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>She had also worked with a Defense Advanced Research Project - DARPA-funded technology group, with close ties to the CIA</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. This provided her with contacts deep within the government and corporate America. She was working on a program for JP Morgan - the next generation of risk software - whose function was to think about all the information going on throughout the enterprise as bank business was being conducted worldwide.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>has anyone taken a critical look at her credentials??<br><br>from A Computer Geek's History of the Internet:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.wbglinks.net/pages/history/">www.wbglinks.net/pages/history/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>[1989] At the Cern laboratory for research in high-energy physics in Geneva, Tim Berners-Lee and Robert Cailliau develop the protocols that will become the World Wide Web (WWW)<br><br>[1990] Arpanet (Advanced Research Projects Agency Network) ceases to exist. Arpanet was the Internet predecessor originally started in 1969.<br><br>[1991] The Internet had been established to link the military and educational institutions but banned access to businesses. That ban is lifted.<br>~snip~<br>[1993 Apr 30] CERN announces that the World Wide Web (WWW) would be free to anyone.<br><br>[1993 Jun] <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>130 web sites exist online.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So in 1988,before the internet as we know it,while it was a military and educational network, Indira Singh sets up TibetNet??<br><br>and if one googles the cia's involvement in tibet we come full circle?<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://voyage.typepad.com/china/2005/10/dalai_lama_and_.html">voyage.typepad.com/china/..._and_.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>should i mention the topic of nazi's and tibet?<br><br>found this article while looking for info on tibetnet:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:5PqBvlP44kgJ:www.american-buddha.com/fascist.occult.htm+The+Dalai+Lama+pinochet&hl=en">64.233.161.104/search?q=c...chet&hl=en</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>FASCIST OCCULTISM AND ITS CLOSE RELATIONSHIP TO BUDDHIST TANTRISM<br>~snip~<br>On the Homepage of the Government of Tibet in Exile (<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tibet.com/Status/statement.html">www.tibet.com/Status/statement.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> ) 13. 09. 1994: <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The XIV. Dalai Lama between two former SS-men</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, Bruno Beger on his right behind and Heinrich Harrer on his left behind.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>check the page,the photo is still there...<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.tibet.com/Status/statement.html">www.tibet.com/Status/statement.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Mr Henreich Harrer - Seven Years in Tibet from 1943 to 1950<br>~snip~<br>Dr Bruno Beger - Anthropologist, ethnologist, geographer and physician of the 1939 German Schäfer expedition to Tibet.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>or should we say,<br>Henreich harrer is:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.nytimes.com/books/00/06/25/reviews/000625.25mirskyt.html">www.nytimes.com/books/00/...rskyt.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>While the film was in postproduction, Heinrich Harrer was outed as having been a Nazi and SS member in the 1930's. (Oddly enough, Hitler himself fantasized that Tibet was the original home of the Aryans.) Harrer's grudging response to this disclosure was that he had become a Nazi merely to advance his mountaineering career. ''There are not that many moments in life,'' Schell remarks, ''when to claim to be a craven careerist of the most calculating sort is a step up from ignominy.''<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Bruno Beger is:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.mazal.org/Lifton/LiftonT286.htm">www.mazal.org/Lifton/LiftonT286.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Bruno Beger, an SS officer on Himmler’s personal staff who had been sent to study anthropology in Berlin. Beger tended to embrace Himmler’s wildest theories, and it was Beger who made the original arrangements in Auschwitz and perhaps wrote under Hirt’s name the extraordinary memo I have just quoted.<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>to sum up,using "singh-madsen logic", this <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>proves</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Indira Singh is a Cia controlled Nazi disinfo plant.<br><br>edit:emoticons destroyed some dates <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hmm@rigorousintuition>hmm</A> at: 11/26/05 9:19 am<br></i>
hmm

Re: Loretta Napoleoni, nothing could please me more

Postby hmm » Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:41 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>She appears to have hooked up with Loretta Napoleoni, and nothing could please me more.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>It pleases me too...<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.penguin.co.uk/nf/Author/AuthorPage/0,,0_1000065755,00.html?sym=QUE">www.penguin.co.uk/nf/Auth...ml?sym=QUE</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Loretta Napoleoni - <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>who has worked for the IMF, the UN and currently advises the US Homeland Security on terrorism,</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and author of Terror Inc – tracing the money behind global terrorism, reveals 10 things you didn’t know about the economics of terrorism<br><br>Did you know…?<br>~snip~<br>8. One of Osama bin Laden’s most profitable businesses is his Gum Arabic Company Ltd in Sudan – gum arabic is a substance used to stop sediment forming in soft drinks and to create a protective shell around sweets and pills. Gum Arabic Company Ltd supplies 80 per cent of the world’s demand for this product.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.foodnavigator.com/news/ng.asp?id=41750-nsda-gum-arabic">www.foodnavigator.com/new...gum-arabic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The US State Department was very specific in saying it has no evidence that bin Laden has any interest in the Sudanese gum arabic industry.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>and try as i might i cant find any evidence beyond "anonymous state department officials" whos claims always begin with "Bin Laden <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>may</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->" <p></p><i></i>
hmm

singing of singh

Postby dbeach » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:15 pm

IF she is disnfo.??.then its the ole arguement of good guy CIAs aganst bad guy CIAs [bush backers} and the competition for control ..even though there are other vested interests and still more competing syndicates..<br><br>The USA is a Nazi occupied nation and the victors will get the spoils..<br>So many of these Truth seekers and govt whistleblowers have credibility problems BUT whats new??<br>And does her version of Truth offer solutions or more problems.<br><br>BTW Singh is sick from WTC exposure according to one small account of her..<br><br><br>don't have dates of this article"<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.madcowprod.com/mc4512004.html">www.madcowprod.com/mc4512004.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"Last week, when the National 9/11 Commission held hearings on The Aviation Security System and the 9/11 Attack, government and aviation officials described a system unprepared for the events that unfolded on September 11. None of them, however, mentioned security breaches involving “Saudi terrorists in the basement of the FAA.” <br><br>Yet that's what happened, according to a high-level risk analyst who had troubling dealings with the firm.<br><br>"Ptech had a couple of very troubling client relationships," states risk architect and whistleblower Indira Singh, "one of which was with the FAA. One of the 'persons of interest' in the investigation had a team in the basement of the FAA for two years."<br><br>"P-tech worked on a project that revealed all information processes and issues that the FAA had with the National Airspace Systems Agency, NAS," Singh said. <br><br>FBI’s role in 9/11 investigation needs investigation<br>"The project included incident investigation, law enforcement, military aviation systems, highly sensitive information, especially if you wanted to exploit the FAA’s current capabilities and holes… to jam or slow down U.S. military response to a domestic hijacking, for example.” <br><br>Just the portion of the story above the waterline and already public record is shocking enough: <br><br>Briefly, Saudi “money man” Yasin al-Qadi, named by the Bush Administration as a financial backer of the al-Qaeda terrorist network, had funded a software start-up in Boston named Ptech, reported the Boston Globe over a year ago. <br><br> Al-Qadi, a Saudi businessman whose US assets were frozen after the Sept. 11 attacks amid allegations that he has funded terrorist groups, is from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, where he also headed the Saudi-based Muwafaq (Blessed Relief) Foundation.<br><br>Treasury officials allege the “charity” is an al-Qaeda front used to funnel millions of dollars to the terrorist organization, and Al-Qadi was named a Specially Designated Global Terrorist by the United States on October 12, 2001. A US Treasury Department statement stated that "Muwafaq is an Al-Qaeda front that receives funding from wealthy Saudi businessmen"<br> <br><br>"Somebody musta paid Osama for the heroin."<br><br>But it’s the unreported story that has the potential to lead to the explosive charge that the FBI’s role in the 9/11 investigation itself needs investigation.<br>Ptech’s customers included sensitive government and intelligence agencies such as the FBI and the Air Force. “But until last fall,” the GLOBE reported on Jan. 22, 2003, “few seemed aware an early financial backer of Ptech was Yasin al-Qadi, a Saudi businessman named as a suspected terrorist financier by the Bush Administration in October 2001.” <br><br>Reports of ineptitude at FBI headquarters have already surfaced in numerous places: in Phoenix, Chicago, and Minneapolis, for example. What makes reports of the Boston FBI’s bungled investigation into Ptech different is the unmistakably dark suggestion that this poor performance may have been intentional. <br><br>Why would the Boston FBI do such a thing? Maybe because they were shielding a money laundering vehicle, goes the allegation, that was created back in the 1980's as part of the CIA’s program of arming the Afghan mujahedeen.<br><br>Can you say BCCI? .<br><br>The tale begins almost right after the 9/11 attack, when, in October of 2001, handful of ex-Ptech employees alerted the FBI to evidence indicating that the firm had Saudi terror connections.<br> <br> <br> <br><br> <br> <br> <br>Saudi terrorists, Saudi money, and JP Morgan Chase<br><br>Almost a year later the Boston FBI had still done nothing about it. They had, in fact, shut down their cursory investigation and taken no action. <br><br>Thus Ptech was still operating at the highest levels of American society in the Spring of 2002, when the firm showed up hustling business at the door of Wall Street’s JP Morgan Chase. The question is “why?” <br><br>On its surface, the answer appears to be “money.” Lots and lots of Saudi money. <br><br>Indira Singh, who later became a whistleblower, was an unwitting eyewitness to the “train wreck.” <br><br> “I invited Ptech to come down and give a presentation and a customized demo to JP Morgan Chase,” states Singh, who was a consultant to the bank on “risk architecture,” an arcane software specialty which calculates enterprise risk. In one of the story’s many ironic twists, Singh was at the time designing a system to help JP Morgan Chase detect terrorist money laundering. <br><br>When Ptech showed up, Singh quickly realized that she was witnessing her worst fears about compromised security come true. “Within half an hour on the premises, I knew something was up,” she says. “They had almost immediately raised about six of my red flags, to the point where I walked over to my desk and picked up the phone, and began making phone calls.”<br><br>She talked with a respected industry figure who had once worked at Ptech. “He was shocked to learn that I had invited Ptech on the premises. He told me the company belonged to Yasin Qadi.”<br><br>In the course of what would otherwise have been just another day at the bank, Indira Singh made the amazing discovery that the firm in front of her at the moment was owned by Saudis, including Yasin Qadi, with suspected as well as proven ties to the terrorists who carried out the 9/11 attack. <br><br>All this left her feeling more than a little surprised. <br> <br><br>'Chief Thug' at J.P. Morgan Chase<br><br>Moreover, she learned, Yasin Al-Qadi had been fingered by the Bush Administration in October 2001, over six months before. So how was it that Ptech was still making presentations to top American companies six months later? <br><br>The industry source Singh had consulted on Ptech had more bad news than just Yasin Qadi. “There were several people at Ptech who were targets of Operation Greenquest, a Dept of Treasury terrorism investigation,” she told us, “and that the company’s funding vehicle, BMI, was also under investigation. The list just went on and on and on. It was a spider’s web of connections.” <br><br>When Singh flew to Washington D.C. to meet some of the ex-Ptech employees to verify their allegations, she received another shock. “I met with five extraordinarily scared people. These people were scared for their lives, and for their families. Some were about to leave the country. They told me, ‘Indira, you don’t know who you’re dealing with.’<br><br>Sadly, when she told us what happened next, it came as no surprise: When Singh alerted authorities, and her employer, what she encountered was the inexplicable wrath of a top Wall Street Bank, as well as an official wall of silence at the FBI. <br><br>“I took everything I had at that point back to my boss at JP Morgan Chase,” she states. “He didn’t want to deal with it. So I called his boss, because at this point I realized I was sitting on dynamite.”<br><br>“The various heads of the security functions at the bank set up an interview with me, and it quickly escalated to the bank’s General Auditor, who introduced himself to me as JP Morgan Chase’s ‘chief thug.’” <br><br><br>We didn’t know banks like JP Morgan had thugs, we said. <br><br>“He introduced himself as the General Auditor,” said Singh, “but he said, for the real purposes of what he does at JP Morgan Chase, I am the ‘chief thug.’” <br><br>“He basically told me to keep my mouth shut and look the other way, and enjoy a wonderful life here at JP Morgan, and if I didn’t I was out.” <br><br>Alerting the bosses at one of America’s largest banks to a terror threat had certainly produced a strange result. Singh had entered a hall of mirrors, especially after she discovered that the terrorist threat was real. <br> <br><br>A 'problem' with the Boston FBI<br><br>“By that time, I had already talked with my boss’s boss, to whom I had originally gone,” she says. “He told me, it was all true. He said, ‘everything you laid out on the table was true.’” <br><br>When attempts to intimidate her into silence failed, she became another American hero speaking out despite the consequences, which will be described in a future report. <br><br>After talking to the Boston FBI, Singh said she had been ''shocked'' and ''frustrated'' to learn that the FBI had not alerted any of the government agencies using Ptech software that there were questions about the company's ties to suspected terrorist fund-raisers. <br><br>The story is just the latest in a series of embarrassments for the Boston FBI office, including the scandal over the agency's coddling of murderous organized crime informants, which led to an until-now inexplicable threat by President Bush to use “executive privilege” to cloak details about the Boston FBI from Congressional investigators. <br><br>Still, when we first heard whistleblower Indira Singh tell her story it sounded so incredible that we would have found it unbelievable…except that we had already encountered stories like it in Venice, of witnesses bullied and intimidated by authorities into silence. <br><br>For example, the FBI was all over tenants at the Sandpiper Apartments across the street from the Venice Airport, to keep them from talking about Mohamed Atta’s two-month long ‘shack-up’ with an American girlfriend named Amanda Keller. <br><br>In addition to warning Keller not to talk, a warning she took so seriously she left town and disappeared from view, FBI agents bullied and intimidated apartment residents who remembered the pair, and even the apartment manager of the complex, Charles Grapentine, an ex-marine, who told us grimly, "They called me a liar, and told me to keep my mouth shut. Nobody likes to hear that: that they didn't see something they know they saw.” <br><br>Atta and Amanda’s next door neighbor, a 50-year old housewife named Stephanie Frederickson, confirmed the apartment manager’s remarks. <br><br>"The question they asked was always the same," she told us. "You aren’t saying anything to anybody, are you?" <br><br>Now, it seems that FBI agents in Boston were engaged in equally-dubious behavior. Mistakes, malfeasance, and even missed opportunities to avert the Sept 11 attack… There’s been a regular drumbeat of depressing news about the FBI. <br><br>Singh told us that disgruntled Boston FBI agents told her privately that their hands were tied on Ptech, because, they said, “Saudis have been given a free pass for 9/11.” <br><br>“And that,” says Singh, “is when I began to get really scared.” "<br><br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby Qutb » Sat Nov 26, 2005 3:58 pm

I consider Napoleoni to be a lot more credible than most internet conspiracy theorists. Partly because of her background. This notion that no one who has worked for an inter-governmental institution and/or the government is credible is, well, stupid. <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

Postby dbeach » Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:20 pm

The Truth is hiding in the layers of lies mixed with real Truths<br><br>What upsets me is often it seems the blame gets shifted off the perps whom are the bush/cheny/bliar syndicates and with the clintons part of the problem ..and like ladies in waiting hovering in the back ground as either Hero or Villain.<br><br><br>Singh hits on familar themes; child abuse,satanic rituals,sexual abuse,white slavery,cover-ups,<br>govt involvement in high level crimes,corruption of the Legal system, the elites being above the law,blackmail,extortion..<br><br>Whats new about any of that stuff? Not much IF any.<br><br>IF you were holding dynamite..would you ask the NY Times for help? your local paper? WHO??<br><br><br>I think Singh shows a real problem .. the USA is in denial and the MM and pols will keep it that way..its called preserving the corrupt status quo. <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: thanks evryone

Postby AnnaLivia » Mon Nov 28, 2005 12:51 pm

i want to thank everyone for their contributions to this thread, and that includes for sure those who added what they found that gave them reservations about Indira. i really appreciate every post in here, and the digging "the skeptics" did always helps us avoid "groupthink"...a very good thing to avoid. truly, my thanks to ALL of you for all the help offered in every way! the technical suggestions, the related avenues, all of it.<br><br>i end up though, after roughly 9 hours listening/viewing, and more reading, thinking that Indira is not disinfo at all. like rocco, i can't see what she'd have to gain, and think she risks much. also like Qutb basically said, where you gonna get this info if not from an insider? yes, Indira could be accused of trying to "right" a capitalist system in order to preserve a capitalist system, but i can easily forgive her that "sin"!<br><br>when the FBI guy told her she could better track this shit from her position than he could, it made perfect sense. FBI investigations were/are being shut down every time, and she wasn't some "reporter from the fringe" trying to uncover a conspiracy, it was her legitimate JOB with a major BANK that made it neccessary for her to investigate all this. she had the perfect REASON to be asking these questions, so i think that's why the people she talked to, talked to her, where they wouldn't have talked to others. she got info in the beginning because the people in that world accepted her efforts were on behalf of JP Morgan.<br><br>is she a high-achiever? oh, yeah. i'm not suspicious of that. i give her credit for it.<br><br>i've listened all the way through the M Corbin/4acloserlook links that rocco originally posted and sweejak gave mp3's for (the Oct. 28 show), for a second time. took lots of notes this time. also listened to the Oct. 20 show there. excellent as well. then saw the great video Qutb gave us of Indira at the citizens' meeting reading Sibel's letter, and finally got connected to the guns and butter interview, heard both parts all the way through. Indira's descriptions of how it was for people at ground zero (in part 1) sure makes you remember 9/11 clearly and sadly, i must say. this woman is an amazing person. (but part 2 is the one to pick if yr only going to listen to one part.)<br><br>rocco, it appears evrything after Nov. 1st at Corbin's site is now on a pay-to-hear basis, so i could only get 6 minutes of that Nov. 4th one. it was only prelim stuff.<br><br>all i could ever get to write on a CD was the links to the programs, and not the program's content, and since my machine is in shaky shape, i haven't tried to load the software that (i think it was plaguepuppy?) gave to get Ram files yet, but i still might give that a whirl. but, i've already mailed two checks, one to get the guns and butter interviews (Ground Zero for Terror parts 1 and 2), and one to get the 2 Corbin interviews, Oct 20 and 28 (shows 481 and 485). <br><br>i hope these will be CD's that can play on a regular audio CD player, so i can play them for people who don't have a computer, but i really don't know if that's the type they are or not. anyway, i still want the copies, so sent the checks. (merry christmas to me, now just want Jeff's 'what you don't know can't hurt them' shirt!)<br><br>i wrote to Bonnie Faulkner of guns and butter to find out how to get transcripts or recordings, and copied and pasted into my email, the address of this thread. here's what she sent me back, and i don't understand why the thread said it had been deleted when she went to click on it...but it does.<br><br><br>Dear Cindy,<br><br>Thank you for your interest in the show. I have just received word from a volunteer listener that transcripts of the Guns & Butter shows will be made available in the future.<br><br>In the meantime, I can offer you high-quality audio CDs (all edited and mixed) of the shows. The CDs are $15/one, $25/two. Send a donation, cash or check, ("Bonnie Faulkner") to: Guns & Butter, KPFA Radio, 1929 Martin<br>Luther King Jr. Way, Berkeley, CA 94704.<br><br>Thank you for your support of the show and your appreciative comments. By the way, the link you sent has been deleted.<br><br>Best regards,<br>Bonnie Faulkner<br><br><br>anyways, it's good to hear guns and butter will have transcripts available someday, and i'm now waiting for a phone call from the local president of WILPF (women's international league for peace and freedom), so i can share all this with her. the sweet old ladies i know from wilpf seem hell-bent on getting their butts thrown in jail down at the School of the America's every year, and i just want them to become aware of the magnitude of what they're fighting against.<br><br>i don't mean to condemn their sincere and brave efforts in the slightest, but always ask myself what good it does to go sit in the boss's prison for six months. just feel they ought to know the magnitude of the evil and the consolidation of powers, is all. don't know whether the Pres. will listen, but i'm hoping.<br><br>and yeah, any excuse to bump this thread, in case infrequent visitors to RI have missed it. <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

thanks Anna Livia

Postby Qutb » Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:42 pm

that's pretty much my opinion of Indira as well. She's not an "agent" or a "shill", her story is true, but I think a caveat is in order about her research, now that she's become a "researcher" and not just a whistleblower. I think there is a big chance that she's been misled on several points in the course of her research. Since she's doing research partly in the "real world", and has some connections that make her more than just another "internet conspiracy theorist", it would surprise me if there weren't people that were trying to mislead her. She seems to rely on information from former Iran-Contra operatives, for instance, for some of the stuff she's talking about.<br><br>What she says about Ptech and the protected Muslim Brotherhood network in America is probably all true. It's something she has personal experience with and there's corroboration from other credible sources for most of it. What she says about other things, though highly interesting, I have to put in the "maybe" file for now. <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

HIGHEST LEVELS OF POLICE CORRUPTION!

Postby COSMIC WANDERER » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:05 am

<br> PROMIS WAS THE VEHICLE TO PROMULGATE ILLEGAL SPYING OF FOREIGN INTEL AND POLICE INTEL WORLDWIDE! PROMIS GOT HI- JACKED BY ANOTHER GROUP AND THE CODES WERE CHANGED.<br><br> THE CABAZON INDIAN RES WAS THE PLACE WHERE PROMIS WAS MODIFIED BY AN NSA PROGRAMMING GROUP LED BY MIKE RICONOSCIUTO. THE INDIANS WERE MERELY A FRONT AND MUCH OF THAT TOP SECRET WORK<br>WENT UNNOTICED!<br><br> IT'S ALLEGED THAT AREA51 PERSONS WERE IN CONTACT WITH CABAZON'S TOP SECRET OPNS BUT ONE FACT IS FOR SURE, TELLING THE TRUTH GET'S YOU IMPRISONED AND KILLED! THE REAGAN/BUSH ADMIN WERE VERY MUCH BEHIND THE CABAZON OPNS!-COSMIC WANDERER...CASEY WAS RIGHT, THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE BUT ONLY IF YOU LIKE BEING SIX FEET UNDER!! <p></p><i></i>
COSMIC WANDERER

Re: HIGHEST LEVELS OF POLICE CORRUPTION!

Postby Dreams End » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:23 pm

HELP ME I CAN ONLY TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Thank you for posting this audio

Postby BannedfromDU » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:16 pm

Listened to parts 1&2 so far... <p></p><i></i>
BannedfromDU

Postby FourthBase » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:46 am

Bump.
FourthBase