Continued cult persecution?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Continued cult persecution?

Postby copy me » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:02 pm

A friend of a friend thinks they are being tormented/followed/hacked/phone tapped by former leaders of the cult they were in or other severely abusive people in their life. Please post resources for assistance. They are getting desperate enough to think they should get the FBI to put them in the witness protection program, to which my other friends and I are thinking they will just get themselves put in a mental institution if they start telling the FBI all this, which is not to say we even feel we can determine which if any of what they are thinking is right or not. I hope this is not too bizarre but having read through this message board for a week I think this might be one place to post a 'crazy' question and get a sane answer... <p></p><i></i>
copy me

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Continued cult persecution?

Postby BajaSur » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:30 pm

Check out this site:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gangstalking.ca/">www.gangstalking.ca/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The site has description of gang stalking, links to forums and links to handbooks to protect yourself from organized stalking. <p></p><i></i>
BajaSur

baja

Postby mother » Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:57 pm

Thank you for the link: very interesting to me and I hope it helps copy me's situation. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: baja

Postby Dreams End » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:18 pm

See if you can get your friend to keep a log of what activity he finds suspicious. Everything odd that happens. That will help convince you, as a supporter in his life, that it's real or to convince him it isn't. It can also be used for the FBI.<br><br>Have him carry a cheap camera around for pics.<br><br>Save suspicious voice mails.<br><br>Any evidence at all is good.<br><br>Also, research the cult. Look for previous brushes with the law and accounts from former survivors. Almost all cults have ex-member websites, but maybe it's a really small one. (Be careful, if I ran a cult, I'd also put up a fake "ex-member" site, so discernment is helpful.)<br><br>Not going to vouch for anything at the following site except that they usually provide links to many stories from mainstream media so it's a place to start:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.rickross.com/">www.rickross.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>If Ross has an agenda, I don't know what it is, but it's a good collection of articles. The Cult Awareness Network was bought out by Scientology (oh the irony) so not a good resource there.<br><br>If you want to post more about what cult it is and can do so without endangering your friend I'd be happy to see what I can find. They may be a small cult with no web presence to speak of so that may not help. Others here may have run across them.<br><br>Good luck...for his sake, I hope he's just paranoid and can get some help dealing with that, but if it's real it's good of you to look for help. Oh, he might seek out a therapist with some background in cult matters, just to work through it all and as another source of support and someone who may have more credibility with the police should it come to that. Others on here might have good ways to find such a therapist.<br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Return to SRA and Occult Crime