Has anyone seen this info on the Monarch Program before?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Ted the dog » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:01 pm

<br><br>Not sure if this has been posted, but I figured I'd toss it in here...it's a piece by a minister (or is he a pastor?) named John Torell. Torell seems well spoken and educated, but...and this is my own personal beef, so no offense....he's a bit in the dark so to sepak when it comes to world events. Check out this little gem:<br><br>"The United States has come to the forefront in mind control, since it took over the German programs as well as the Japanese programs after World War II. The most well known program in the United States is "Project Monarch," which I have written on in previous issues of The Dove. The reader must now understand that when we begin to research this "nether world" of darkness, it is run by ruthless intelligence agents who do not abide within the limits of law. Instead, they make their own laws as they go, and as I have written in previous articles, all intelligence services for the last 50 years or so, are controlled and operated by the World Government. Thus the president of the United States does not have control over the CIA, the intelligence services of the Army, Navy, Air Force etc., instead they answer directly to the World Government. That’s the reason why the KGB, the Mossad, the MI5 and the CIA etc. work together in the world doing their dirty business.<br><br><br>Pray that President Bush will be able to take back the control over all American intelligence branches."<br><br><br>Brilliant! lol...that makes me scratch my head and think, it's going to be quite an interesting news day when the right wing christians in this country wake up and see the government for what it really is. it's so typical...lol...of COURSE it's not the good ol USA doing all those nasty things...it's the rogue intelligence agencies in our midst. a good christian would NEVER think it has something to do with the government. and it couldn't POSSIBLY have anything to do with anyone in the white house. What the fuck does John Torell think Bush Sr. was doing before becoming the vice president?<br><br>Anyway, ranting aside, he seems to thouroughly rip into Springmeier...posting accounts of other peoples' experiences with the man, as well as his own. Here's a snippet from some research Torell posted... (note, Torell didn't write this particular piece of information himself, he's just putting it out there...and he makes that known in the article.):<br><br><br>This letter may have, in fact, been written as a form of damage control because Ron Patton had written an article titled, "Exposing the Exposers," in the Spring 1997 issue of his newsletter, Endure To The End. Essentially, Patton questioned why Springmeier aloud himself to be interviewed by the CIA front tabloid, CONTACT (December 17, 1996). Ron makes an interesting observation: during the interview, Fritz acknowledges his calling in life is to be a religious and social reformer. Coincidentally, in his book, The Illuminati Formula Used To Create A Total Mind Controlled Slave, he states on page 14 that one of the occupations the programmers select and groom for a young child under mind control is a religious and social reformer. This presents the question: why would Fritz use such precise wording to describe himself and why would a Christian use such ambiguous terminology for his calling?<br><br><br><br>(end snippet)<br><br><br>Yeah...I'm not sure who to believe. I'm not sure it even matters. <br><br>What I do find strange though, is how similar Wheeler's story is to the other well known alleged survivors'....and I'm not sure, but I feel like I've read the phrase "...my father, who was my programmer, died in 1991." like nine times in as many accounts lately. Why did the fathers of these women all seem to kick the bucket in 1990/91? dunno...maybe I'm wrong.<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Ted the dog

Blog: View Blog (0)

Clarification

Postby GDN01 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:57 pm

Mother, I agree with your concern, but I think it is important to distinguish between SRA - Satanic Ritual Abuse - and mind control programs such as Monarch and MKUltra. <br><br>Not all SRA is part of a govt. sponsored mind control program. It does seem that the mind control programs have used elements of SRA, but that seems to be a small part of the overall programming. Maybe the survivors of MKUltra on this board can speak to this - how extensive was the use of SRA in your programming, if at all?<br><br>Pugz -I have reason to believe I was subjected to SRA, but not within a program like MKUltra. And in some ways, it fits your description of "kids playing at satanic rituals" - so that sort of thing happens, too. I think the intent as well as the results are different, but survivors of both systems of abuse are rarely believed. When you begin to think of all the children, over decades, that have been subjected to one or the other of these abuses, it is mind boggling.<br><br>PW or sw, can you say anything about the stories of the hangars filled with cages for babies? Is this a sensationalized account or is there any truth to this?<br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Re: Clarification

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:23 pm

Yes, I'd be interested in knowing more about that, too, pw.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The time it takes to create an operational subject taken as a child is a stay anywhere from a weekend to a couple of weeks, 4 to 5 times a year at a facility.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Your account above might make the cage scenario more believable.<br><br>Actually, I have hundreds of questions, but I hesitate to sound snoopy. Do you or sw or any other survivors have a website that gives background? <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Re: Clarification

Postby Project Willow » Thu Feb 23, 2006 7:38 pm

Hava, thank you for all your insight on the witness issue. It certainly makes sense.<br><br>DE said:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>to PW:<br><br>No, the alpha beta stuff I referred to is in the "greenbaum" lecture. These are codes for specific programs in the mc subject. He claimed that you can access these levels and that other therapists had independently found the same thing.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>The source of the terms is brain wave patterns. All programming is neurologically based. Alter function and roles were matched to appropriate brain wave states, and their training would take place in those states or utilize them in some way. That was how the work was done in the beginning. The delta name may be mostly symbolic, (sleeper assasin) but that is its source. They also used brain imaging technology and could indentify specific alters by their patterns or signatures. <br><br>I suspect having the greek letter programming as a part of one's system is a sign of the work of a particular group of perps. <br><br>Corydon Hammond is a real psychiatrist, and he did deliver this speech. It does contain a number of inaccuracies, but I believe his intentions were genuine. I can't remember specifically what happened to him, but I have a vague recollection that it was related to having spoken out. I'll see if I can find out.<br><br>DE, I don't think you will ever find a pure source on this material.<br><br>GDNO1 said:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>PW or sw, can you say anything about the stories of the hangars filled with cages for babies? Is this a sensationalized account or is there any truth to this?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br> <br>TRIGGER WARNING....<br>Specific abuse scene related below, survivors take care.<br><br><br>It does sound sensational, but then, all of this does. <br>I can't verify it, the number or the idea there are babies in the cages, instead of children. <br>I can say there were rooms with high ceilings and 2 - 4 cages hanging from them. Some survivors have recalled being hit with a cattle prod while in the cage. They used this torture as a softening-up technique when the children would first arrive on site. That was a consistent pattern, using at least a 24 hour deprivation experience to put the victim in a weakened state, make them grateful to see their handlers coming, grateful to get out and start the work, etc. I remember being all wired up in such a cage and being shocked (not by a prod, but through the wires) if I fell asleep. It produced this odd symptom that occasionally plagued me in "normal" life. On the very edge of sleep, I would scream involuntarily. <br><br><br>Chiggerbit said:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Actually, I have hundreds of questions, but I hesitate to sound snoopy. Do you or sw or any other survivors have a website that gives background?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>You are welcome to pm me. I have been prone to sharing over much lately on this board. But I think reading a survivor account could answer a lot of questions. There are good ones available, like Rutz's, or McKenna's or Sullivan's. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

I could look

Postby sw » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:39 am

edit
Last edited by sw on Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sw

sw, What Can I say?

Postby Floyd Smoots » Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:16 am

I can't feel YOUR pain. As you well know, my easily(?) managed personal pain only derives from being left by two wives, both of whom I dearly loved, for another man. That, and discovering during the past decade plus, that just about every bit of "history" (mystery?) that I was taught in public school and college has been nothing but a self-serving LIE by the PTB<br><br> But the Absolute Worst, in my worldview, has been the discovery of tortured, tormented souls like yourself, who were so horribly abused by those people who you should have been able to trust the most. That, and learning that clergical, faux-priestly, (ungodly) authority figures that we have ALL been conditioned to respect the most, have (seemingly) seen to it that for you, and far, far too many of your sisters (and brothers) are mentally cut off from the Bible, and all that the real Jesus has to offer. Even if, from your point of view, it's all only available (the love, care, comfort, healing, perfection-of-self) on "the other side".<br><br>I hate the fact that you, and others, have been so unfairly conditioned. I know that there are PLENTY of readers/posters here that truly believe that I have been pre-conditioned to believe in that old Bible myth crap. Trust me in this, at least. I went to a Southern Baptist founded, supposed Bible believing college, Chowan College in Murfreesboro, NC in 1966.<br><br>It was founded as a "ladies' school of religious studies in 1848, exactly 100 years before I was born. Now, get THIS: We HAD to attend "chapel service" twice-a-week. We HAD to take two required courses, Religion 101 and Religion 102. During these courses, we were taught (way back in '66) to debunk and disparage the "miracles" recounted in the Bible. Now, I ask you, in light of what we all here at R.I. know today, is THAT any way to run a Bible-based institution of higher learning?<br><br>Besides the beginnings of learning how to think for myself, here's what I "learned" at dear old Chowan College:<br><br>1. Beer is my friend. I never drank before being "housed" with a teenaged alcoholic roommate. He made sure that I learned how to drink, and his lessons have stayed with me for Forty Years, even unto this rambling post right here, right now!<br><br>2. God is a Hebrew myth. When you die, you probably (might?) get to go and join the "Oversoul", basically the Star Wars "force", an agglomeration of "all the souls that ever lived', but, you're no longer an individual, oh NO, you're now a happily adjusted part of the "group (or hive) mind". Does the following quote ring a bell? "We Are The BORG! Resistance Is Futile! YOU WILL Be Assimilated!"<br><br>I share this insight with you because, for a few short years in my earlier life, I bought into the CRAP behind "Door Number Two", as mentioned above. Later on, I decided to do my own research into "Life, The Universe, and Everything". I checked out sex, drugs, rock 'n' roll, and New Age pyramid power, yes, even Eastern Philosophies. My "rigorous conclusion", even way back at the age of about 25, was this. I believe the Bible is true. I believe God IS. I believe in His Son, the savior of mankind. I believe I'm going to Heaven, not because I, in any way at all, deserve it, or have earned it on my own, but because the Hell-Bound Price that Holy God demands for our disobedient sins (yes, even my drinking & smoking) have been paid for by the One in Whom I put my faith.<br><br>But, when I think of those of you out there in Hell-On-Earth who have been trained to totally dis-believe, due to your hellish non-childhoods and conditioning, I have no fingers to point at all, only tears to shed, over and over........<br><br>God bless you, and all who have walked where you were forced to tread. Really wish ezboard had a good icon for crying one's eyes out.........<br><br>Vaya con Dios, <br>Alexander<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Re: Springmeier

Postby professorpan » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:20 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"The Flowers used in the movie and books, are also used in the programming. The witch uses poppy flowers to put the lion and Dorothy to sleep. Opium and cocaine are used to tranquilize Monarch slaves. An alter of a slave will get trancy when they enter the poppy field. (Heroin and cocaine come from poppies.) In the film, Dorothy says, "What is happening? I'm so sleepy." She and the lion get sleepy for no apparent reason very quickly. Monarch slaves do the same thing. Waking up with snow in the movie is nothing less than an allusion to cocaine which is a common substance given to Monarch slaves to help make them dependent."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Heroin comes from poppies, while cocaine comes from the coca plant. And if cocaine can "tranquilize" someone, I'd like to see it... the cokeheads I've know are the polar opposite of tranquil people. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

thank you

Postby GDN01 » Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:03 pm

to PW and sw for sharing your knowledge and stories on this difficult topic. It helps make sense of what is put out there by others. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Previous

Return to SRA and Occult Crime