Seattle Massacre

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Seattle Massacre

Postby GDN01 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:32 am

I have been fairly disturbed by the murders in Seattle involving the young adults and teens from the Burner Community. I'm surprised that this hasn't been posted as a subject here for there are many aspects of this case that scream mind control, as well as the possibility that both brothers were involved.<br><br>While most of GLP is trash, there is a thread there that has uncovered some interesting facts that I have not seen elsewhere.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.godlikeproductions.com/bbs/message.php?page=1&messageid=212725&showdate=3/30/06&mpage=1">From GLP</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>I'll try to highlight the info that stands out:<br>1. Aaron Kyle Huff (went by Kyle), the suspected killer, wrote NOW on the sidewalk in front of three houses before beginning his shooting spree. What is the significance of this?<br>2 Kyle had been to a rave where the people at the house had also been. He was invited to an "after party" - he went and hung out with the people there for 2-3 hours, there were no fights or arguments. He left without anyone really noticing, then came back with guns and ammo and began shooting people.<br>3. Kyle was an identical twin to Kane Huff. <br>4. Kyle and Kane were friends of Jared Hope in high school. Jared killed his parents and himself in 2002.<br>5. Kyle and Kane were loners most of their life it seems - they had friends but kept to themselves, both in Whitefish Montana and after moving to Seattle in 2001. <br>6. Both brothers were known as being "sweet and gentle", always extremely polite, sometimes called twin teddybears, but it is clear this killing spree was premeditated. There was a great deal more guns and ammo, both in the truck and in the apartment the brothers shared than anyone would need for protection.<br>7. Kyle made a phone call before the shooting. In the police affadavit, an officer wrote, "In their search warrant affidavit, police wrote: "The fact that Kyle Huff had so much weaponry ... indicates that he either had plans to carry out an attack like this, or someone brought it to him just prior to the shooting."<br>8. Kyle is described as wearing a long sleeve green sweatshirt by people at the party and an eyewitness to the killings describe a man dressed in black.<br>9. <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/pdf/dispatch0325.pdf">Dispatch logs</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> mention two shooters - one who shoots himself in the head and one that is disarmed in the alley.<br>10. And just an interesting note about their hometown of Whitefish -it has been the location of well-documented crop circles.<br><br>If there are other parts of this story that catches your attention, please post them here.<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/264678_shootfolo29.html">Seattle Post </a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.kirotv.com/news/8253343/detail.html">kirotv</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Seattle Massacre

Postby GDN01 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:53 am

I forgot this part.<br>One of the victims had a MySpace site and blog. He wrote this in Dec. of 2005.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>So..... basically<br>I feel like something needs to happen. NOW. something drastic.<br>Im going to go insane if it doesnt.<br>IIm thinking about doing something really drastic to FORCE the next step to happen. I think hitch hiking cross country, or sometjing like that would definatly do the trick, but i really dont want to fuck up all possibilty of a normal, sane life.<br><br>And.....<br>I'll stop fucking wasting your time now and hit [POST]<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Again, the word "NOW".<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=3090360&blogID=73152024&MyToken=437bdbfb-dfd1-4dc6-8d69-cd2a6647c254">myspace</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Postby hmm » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:02 am

i was suprised that this had not been posted as the newspaper accounts contain some anomalies.<br>I didnt myself as i had started quite a few threads lately and dont feel comfortable flooding the board with my observations.<br><br>I just want to mention that the rave had a theme related to "undead" but i doubt this has any significance to the events<br>.<br>I have been to countless raves and quite a few afterparties and the atmosphere was mostly mellow,especially at these afterparties.<br><br>i want to post this article because i feel it gives a accurate picture of the rave scene, and illustrates why it suprises me so much that this happened after a rave considering the open and accepting nature of the rave scene.<br>It also mentions that this was not Huff's first party and that he had been hanging around the scene for a couple of months.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.seattleweekly.com/news/0613/raves.php">www.seattleweekly.com/new.../raves.php</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Outcast Among Outcasts<br>Was Kyle Huff stalking Seattle's rave scene?<br>By Philip Dawdy<br><br>You want to make sense of the executions Saturday morning, March 25, on Capitol Hill, but there's a nagging contradiction. Kyle Aaron Huff, 28, shot eight people, killing six of them, at a tidy blue house on East Republican Street before putting a shotgun to his own head. Obviously, he was an archetypal lone freak who stockpiled weapons and ammunition, who snapped on a fundamental level, in whom none of these things could be predicted.<br><br>But Huff was also a methodical man who in recent weeks, and perhaps longer, had hung out on the local rave scene. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>He knew some of the people he slaughtered. Some in the multifaceted rave community say they made attempts to be kind and loving to Huff—to offer him acceptance in a world that had either tossed him aside or that he had rejected. </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->His response was to walk out of an after-rave house party at 7 a.m., go to the black pickup he had driven, and grab a pistol, a pistol-grip shotgun, a can of red engine-block spray paint, and enough ammunition to murder far more people than six.<br><br>It's a rough thing for some on the rave scene to process, that <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>he'd been in their midst and rejected the acceptance and emotional openness that are hallmarks of a world of outcasts who accept outcasts.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Huff wasn't really the random loner as he's been portrayed, invited to an after-party by people who had met him only hours before. Sources in the rave community say Huff had been hanging around dances and late-night parties in Seattle for a few weeks, maybe longer. So what happened near daybreak March 25 was carefully premeditated. It couldn't have been random. He knew exactly what he was doing.<br><br>After retrieving the arsenal from the truck, he walked the 250 feet or so along 22nd Avenue East back toward the house at 2112 E. Republican St. Huff stopped three times to spray paint his apocalyptic and so-far-cryptic message on the sidewalk and on one home's steps:<br><br>NOW. NOW. NOW.<br><br>At the house, Huff then blasted the same people who had been generous and kind to him. He uttered one sentence, something along the lines of, "There's plenty for everyone!" Those who knew him as a youth profess they could not have predicted these actions. Little in his adult life would have foretold them. But there he was, a monster hunting human beings.<br><br>The rave community is driven by electronic music with roots in 1970s and 1980s dance music. It is like the punk-rock and hip-hop worlds in that there are many styles and genres of music within its boundaries. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The unifying element is that the music is fun and danceable and that the environment is friendly and nonviolent.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> But there are subtle differences within the scene. There is spiritually based "hippie music" known as goa, and darker, angrier dance music derived from heavy metal sometimes known as psy-core, as well as upbeat poppy music dubbed happy-core. As a result, not all ravegoers attend every rave event. If the music isn't their preferred style, they stay away, much as straight-edge punks would steer clear of a booze-soaked hardcore punk show.<br><br>Consequently, not everyone in the local rave scene interviewed for this article agrees about which events or after-parties Huff attended. But on March 11, he was seen at an after-party following an event called "Robogirls" at Studio Seven on South Horton Street, though it's not clear if he was at the "Robogirls" event itself. People who were at the party describe him as being quiet and sitting apart. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>One woman said she asked Huff at one point if he was cold. He said he was, and she offered him a blanket.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> When he left, he took the blanket with him.<br><br>A number of people say he was either at a rave on March 17 called "Gettin' Lucky," held at the South Lake Union Naval Reserve Building, or at a party later that night. Several who were at the party report that Huff and one of his future shooting victims, Justin "Sushi" Schwartz, interacted. It is not known what they discussed.<br><br>Jesiah Martin, who lived at the house on East Republican and was there at the time of the shootings, said in an e-mail exchange that he didn't think anyone had seen Huff before March 24. "Everyone I have talked to never saw him before that night," Martin said. "I, like all my other roommates, saw him for the first time at the CHAC," the Capitol Hill Arts Center where the fateful rave was held Friday, March 24, "<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>then at our house, where we all had very pleasant interactions with him.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->"<br><br>The CHAC event is what some in the media have dubbed the zombie rave. Called "Better Off Undead," it ran until 4 a.m. Saturday. Some news media have made it sound as though there was a zombie cult in the rave community. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Ravers say that the zombie theme was no different from a toga theme the week before</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->—an attempt by promoters to appeal to audiences with an interesting theme in a competitive dance-event market.<br><br>The most telling sign that Huff harbored a newly hatched interest in electronic dance music, however, came almost two months ago when he posted a message on a Seattle rave message board: "hey, Ive never been to a rave in seattle and was wondering if anyone could tell me when one is coming up. Its the 1st of febuary 2006 right now."<br><br>It wasn't until the night after the shooting that some in the local rave scene realized that Huff had been among them for weeks. "What did you need?" wonders Tabitha Stone, distraught at learning that Huff had killed some of her friends. "What was hurting you so bad? <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Why didn't he ask us for what he needed?</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Did he need a helping hand or love? I don't know what made him not a human being, or what was hurting him that bad." Said another local raver who identified herself as Gaze: "<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Anyone can be part of our family.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->"<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Explaining the "all freaks accepted here"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> aspect of rave culture, S<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>tone says, "Maybe that person feels left out of the world. Maybe they need to be loved. We're going to let them in."</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> Almost everything known about Huff consists of puzzle pieces that don't interlock. "None of it fits together," said Gaze.<br><br>Was Huff mentally ill, a man off his meds? Was he bent on exploding a subculture for which he'd nursed a long hatred? Or could he as easily have done his killing at a fraternity party or a church service? What was up with the word "NOW" he spray painted on his way to kill people? Who the hell walks down a sidewalk on a nice spring morning with two lethal weapons and stops to put that enigmatic stamp on concrete? Who takes the time to do that and doesn't have a piece of sweet reason regulating the moment? "NOW"? Now is the time to kill, among others, girls ages 14 and 15?<br><br>Most of the clues point to a lone sociopath who, for whatever reason, homed in on a bunch of ravers. He had a calm demeanor, according to people at the apartment complex in North Seattle where he lived with his twin, Kane Huff. Also polite. Yes ma'am. No ma'am. Kyle Huff was calm during his forays into the rave scene, too, but calm to the point of being cold and almost nonverbal.<br><br>Kyle and Kane grew up in Whitefish, Mont. (See "Evil Twin," p. 16.) They attended Whitefish High School. "They were somewhat outcasts that mostly kept to themselves," recalls one classmate. "Their appearance was always a bit intimidating, as they were both big guys who were always dressed in dark clothes and trench coats. I do remember meeting them and was surprised that they were actually reserved and quiet in person. They didn't seem threatening at all once you got past the appearance."<br><br>Another classmate remembers Kyle Huff as "quiet and gothic."<br><br>It's hard to gauge how the killings will be addressed by local and state officials. But politicians being politicians, someone is bound to harness the moment. By the rules of our sociocultural physics, any action gets a reaction. But what happened on Capitol Hill was crazy— an action unto itself. It sure wasn't a tragedy that the rave community did anything to create.<br><br>The Seattle Times on Monday, March 27, editorialized that it's time for civic leaders to look into tightening the city's All Ages Dance Ordinance, which regulates music events attended by minors. "I think they'll do as much as the media demands that they do," says Dominic Holden, a Capitol Hill resident, community activist, and friend of at least one of the victims. "To make the association between this party and someone who is deeply disturbed is sensationalistic and misleading." It will be easy, he thinks, for uncomplicated minds to assume that raves are a precondition for mayhem. "There's no apparent explanation for why he picked this community of people. He could've chosen a church."<br><br>In a way, Huff did choose a church. For many urbanites, young or not, electronic music, punk rock, and hip-hop are a form of worship and transcendence. It's a culture of people that is as susceptible to evil aberration as any other.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Postby Project Willow » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:26 pm

I've been wanting to comment but it's all a little too close to home (literally, I recognized one of the victims). <br><br>I've been trying to figure out if there was a specific target in that community. The word "now" I would guess is a trigger word of some sort, but for whom, the killer or others? <br><br>What does McGowan say about these kinds of things in his book?<br><br>Does anyone know when these types of events started happening, these mass killings/suicides?<br>Did this kind of thing go on in the 50's or 30's for that matter?<br><br>It is truly facinating to watch the press and the commentators try to make sense of all of it. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby GDN01 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:06 pm

Hi PW - thank you for commenting even though it is painfully close for you. I have wondered if there is any connection to MC in all these killings, too. Another tidbit I left out is that the father of the twins was in the military. It is mentioned in one of the articles I read that he is a Vietnam Vet. I have thought that maybe the killers in these massacres, like the one in Seattle and Columbine, were early victims of MC and then the damage that was done was never healed. Maybe they weren't acting on specific orders at the time they killed, but that the programming for killing had been hidden and that part of them took over at some time. Maybe I don't want to believe that someone can be so nice and polite and have this other side to them without something having happened to create this other side, the killer that methodically plans and executes a mass killing. Some of the survivors mentioned how he paused and turned up the music that was playing in the house. <br><br>Hmm - thank you for that article, I had not seen that one yet. It makes it all that much more difficult to understand with Kyle having known some of the people before, and having been treated so kindly by this community that he decided to kill. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Re: Seattle Massacre at 'Zombie' theme party.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:00 am

The shooter also shot up a sculpture of a moose once upon a time.<br>Rehearsal?<br><br>At the cash register at Borders recently was/is (there today) a 'Rob Zombie' CD featured prominently. <br>Trigger device?<br><br>Did the shooter think he was in the middle of some Quentin Tarantino-style hell where he had to stomp demons?<br><br>I just found a name linking what smells like a CIA cut-out internet site called VoiceAmerica.com and a Ghost Stories website that is very new and has a Zombie section.<br><br>The number of occult-themed pop media is remarkable.<br>Pushing America's youth away from rationality and into volatile emotionalism seems to be the prevailing mode of mass mind control.<br><br>If religion ain't your young bag, then have some horror fantasies.<br>Same result. The shadows come out in your mind.<br><br>Welcome to the Buffy the Vampire Slayer generation.<br><br>Hey, kids. <br>Kill your TV and skip those fucking movies. <br>They are meant to fuck you up. <p></p><i></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby FourthBase » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:46 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Hey, kids. <br>Kill your TV and skip those fucking movies. <br>They are meant to fuck you up.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Totally.<br><br>But OTOH, Jeff's blog can sometime have the same effect. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby GDN01 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:45 am

While I agree that TV and the movies can be a bad influence, I don't know that this killing spree can be blamed on them. The rave scene itself is not a "death/horror" scene - in fact it is just the opposite. The particular rave they had all been to had a theme for that night, and the week before it had been something else - I can't remember what it was, but it was something totally different. <br>Kyle had only recently begun attending raves and I don't think his participation in them is what made him a killer. And just because the kids were dressed up like zombies, for fun, doesn't mean they were inviting violence and death into their lives that night and morning. <br>There is no way I can say Kyle would have killed anyway, whether he had been to a rave or a country and western bar - because we don't know what set him in motion. But I think it is taking the easy road out to lay the blame on the rave party with a zombie theme - if that is what you are suggesting by your comments. And from all indications, this was something he had planned far in advance. <br><br>I'm surprised that there hasn't been more said about the brother. The apartment they shared was filled with weapons - in both brothers' bedrooms. I have a hard time believing he had no clue as to his brother's state of mind or intended uses of all the weapons - including hand grenades and a machete. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Twins!

Postby Col Quisp » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:45 pm

...brings to mind Mengele's twin studies. Sounds like there's more here than meets the eye. <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Re: Twins!

Postby 4911 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:55 pm

betcha they could figure out who called him but wont give out who it was. Whats that old movie with Charles Bronson again where people get called and a codeword is spoken and then the people go on hypnotized killing sprees? <p></p><i></i>

Postby GDN01 » Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:32 pm

I'm sure there are things the police know and are not releasing to the public. The phone call could be a key to understanding motive and if he acted on his own. <br><br>I have tried and tried to find information on the murder/suicide of Jared Hope and there is absolutely nothing out there - which is strange. His father, Chester Hope, was a physician. One article I did find stated Jared had been diagnosed with manic depression. Kyle and Kane were good enough friends with Jared that they flew back to Montana for the funeral. I keep thinking there has to be some connection for these two friends to have both become murderers and took their own lives.<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:TL9HtamfkIkJ:www.dodgeglobe.com/stories/032002/nat_honor.shtml+%22Chester+Hope%22,+death+Jared&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=4">Dodge Globe</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Postby hmm » Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:37 pm

i think i remember reading about that case at the time, i saw this where the writer wonders the same thing as you, the article has quite a detailed history of the twins.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.thestranger.com/seattle/Content?oid=31361">www.thestranger.com/seatt...?oid=31361</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The twins' move to Seattle coincided, roughly, with another murder-suicide conducted by a graduate of Whitefish High School who was a friend of both Kane and Kyle. In 2002, at the age of 24, Jared Hope used an illegally purchased .357 Magnum revolver to kill his parents. He shot his father in the neck and his bathrobe-clad mother in the chest. Afterward, he walked into the basement of his family's home, sat down, and put the gun to his own head.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
hmm

my observation re: raves

Postby survivalnyc » Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:18 pm

ive been raving for the past 12 years and honestly i can say ive seen a drastic shift in what rave is.<br><br>not to say that has anything to do with the killings, BUT, the drugs have changed, K & meth are very dark drugs, and the music has become alot more dark.<br><br>and Delta 9 was spinning.<br><br>and thats some dark stuff.<br><br><br>quite frankly ive been suspicious of raves ever since i first started, massives tend to be thrown by well funded rich people & the drug aspect has always had a sketchy mind control feel....<br><br>but really, the kid probably just lost it, simple as that (although thats not simple at all... just.... it happens.)<br><br>one<br>human? <p></p><i></i>
survivalnyc

Re: my observation re: raves

Postby Project Willow » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:01 am

Reading further coverage makes me wonder how many of the rave kids are program survivors. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Psy-Ops?

Postby GDN01 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:40 am

Here is another article asking the same questions with an anonymous source saying Kyle was the subject of a "Manchurian Candidate" type of program.<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.rense.com/general70/spree.htm">From Rense.com</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>The Huff twins were also close high school friends with Jared Hope. In 2002, Hope shot and killed both his parents, then himself as police arrived on the scene similar to Huff. And according to reports, both Huff brothers returned to Whitefish to attend the Hope funeral in 2002, where their mother, Mary, still lives and runs a small art gallery.<br> <br>Huff's mother was unavailable for comment and not answering her telephone, but after the incident she released a general statement of remorse to the press and then supposedly went into seclusion with her son, Kane.<br> <br>"The mother may be able to shed some light on Huff's childhood. This could be an important," continued the anonymous source. "As for the two years since my source saw Kyle Huff last, he lived with his twin brother, Kane, in Seattle and he was by all accounts the closest to him. After the shootings, Kane was, according to media accounts, in seclusion, but he may be in Whitefish at this time.<br> <br>"It is my gut feeling that these two time frames are of key importance to this mystery. Both the mother and brother have given short statements to the press, and have been<br>cooperative with police."<br> <br>Saying the "government psy ops" connection needs to be investigated the source said the following questions also need to be answered in light of the information she learned about Huff:<br> <br>Did Huff and his brother see the same doctors or psychiatrists as children? Were they a part of any medical studies? Did they see the same doctors or have extended contact with other people who where also in contact with Jared Hope?<br> <br>Did they take medications for extended periods? Did Jared Hope? Where they the same medications, or come from the same pharmacy?<br> <br> <br>Who did Huff have contact with the last two years? Where did the Bushmaster rifle come from? Why that rifle?<br>Why did he choose to carry out the shooting at a house on Republican Street, on Capital Hill, a house he had apparently never been to before.<br> <br>Why did he shoot strangers? Why did he choose them? Why did Huff spray paint the word "NOW". Was it a "trigger" word (no pun intended), or a dyslexic form of "NWO"? <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Next

Return to SRA and Occult Crime