How to undo and fight against RA?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

How to undo and fight against RA?

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:20 pm

it occurred to me, after reading again the greenbaum speech, that science is only gonna take us so far in undoing the damage caused by RA. It was a combination of magic and science that created it, after all. would it not then be logical to think that such a combination would be needed to repair the damage?<br><br>seems to me the 'white lodge' would be the best candidate to fight the 'black lodge.'<br><br>i also noticed, from the reading, that the speaker displayed a deficient knowledge of qabalah. which in some way boosted his credibility. it also showed that those who engineered the techniques saw the mental filing cabinet quality of the tree of life as something they could use to map out an internal landscape of power and control, as others have used it for other purposes.<br><br>anyway, one wonders if some sort of ritual healing, done in the right way, knowledgeable of psychotherapy and magic, could be more effective as a means of undoing what has been done. <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

Blog: View Blog (0)

How to undo and fight against RA

Postby mother » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:49 am

The ancient rite of exorcism performed by a vaidly ordained priest in obedience to a valid bishop. It works. Although this would never be useful in every single case. Gabriel Amorth (who is not nearly as good as Malachi Martin or Rama Coomaraswamy) the head of contemporary exorcists claims curses account for an enormous number of demonic possessions. Although Rama would be one of the few exorcists willing to believe the widespread use of RA, and to understand the trepidation of survivors even coming near someone dressed in vestaments. <p></p><i></i>
mother

Re: How to undo and fight against RA

Postby Project Willow » Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:01 pm

There are effective psychotherapy methods available to survivors of RA, none of which involve rituals, re-programming, or magic (although it might feel like a magical process). All of those things could be incredibly re-traumatizing and confusing for the survivor.<br><br>And... exorcism ?! I can't think of a worse way to treat a traumatized child part than to call it a demon and attempt to cast it out of the alter system, and that's essentially what's happening in such a scenario. You're dealing with human reactions to extreme trauma, not otherworldly spirits. Don't give perps more credit than they deserve by validating the idea that they've managed to turn someone into a demon. <br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: How to undo and fight against RA

Postby bvonahsen » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:13 pm

Exactly Willow.<br><br>The recovery process is well known. It is hard work but worth it. Plenty of resourses around on the net too. <p></p><i></i>
bvonahsen

How to undo and fight against RA

Postby mother » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:23 pm

The rite isn't what has been seen in movies...I 100% agree , Willow. In no way am I, suggesting or endorsing anything of the sort or even hinting to a traumatised child or facet of a person that he/she is or has a demon! I am talking specifically about counteracting the ritual part. As it stands now, even getting people to believe that RA is even real is an uphill battle. <p></p><i></i>
mother

resources

Postby blanc » Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:51 am

getting people to believe ra is real is a battle - yes, so much so, this side of the atlantic, that few can access appropriate therapy. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Return to SRA and Occult Crime