Cannibal feasts for South-West Elite? (Mexican?)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Swift?

Postby chillin » Mon May 15, 2006 9:22 am

I'm gonna see this as a modern take on Jonathan Swift's 'Modest Proposal'. And really, I don't see eating dolphins as being such a big deal. We kill piles of them all the time in tuna nets and with the toxins we emit to sustain our current way of life, better to eat them than throw them away. <br><br>To me the big problem is just how screwed up our society has become. It's terrible to think of someone hunting down endagered species, but the reason they're endagered is everybody's fault. Maybe one day I could have enough money to get some land out in the country and live in harmony with nature, raise food ethically etc... but that seems more like trying to alleviate a guilty conscience than working toward a better future. If everyone quits eating meat, how much more land would it take to raise the massive quantities of soy that would be required.<br><br>I'm sorta leaning towards starting up an algae farm, but in this nothern climate I'm not sure that there's an efficient way to keep it warm all year. I'm open to any constructive, practical suggestions.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
chillin

Blog: View Blog (0)

SO FAKE

Postby Sarutama » Mon May 15, 2006 11:02 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"I serve Mr. Jack Nicholson in his home in Hollywood Hills," Yamamoto said, grinning. "He have dinner party, and they eat whole dolphin! Nicolas Cage and his wife there. She really hot Korean chick. Larry David [of Seinfeld and now Curb Your Enthusiasm] there, too, but it Passover and he say he not eat dolphin because it not kosher."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>That alone is the phonies, most ridiculously stereotyped asian I have ever seen. "They eat whole dolphin!" Come on now. Why not just have the guy say "Me love you long time!"<br><br>So fake. <p></p><i></i>
Sarutama

Re: SO FAKE

Postby dude h homeslice ix » Tue May 16, 2006 3:31 pm

the local phoenix news announced it as a fake last night.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>but isnt that just what they would say?</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
dude h homeslice ix

If everyone quits eating meat

Postby DBtv » Wed May 17, 2006 1:21 am

we could grow LESS soy, grains etc.<br><br>Conversion of feed to meat is remarkably inefficient.<br><br>Eating meat is the first lie and the most egregious sin.<br><br>I don't see canibalism as any worse than the cruelty and pain we force sentient animals to endure so we can have 99 cent big macs (and the accompanying human disease and loss of quality of life).<br><br>Compassion for all beings must be achieved before humanity can evolve past its sadistic current reality. <p></p><i></i>
DBtv

Previous

Return to SRA and Occult Crime