Ritual Predators in Pennsylvania?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ritual Predators in Pennsylvania?

Postby The Omega Man » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:15 am

Just uncovered a bit of nasty business from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania regarding a case that just sends up some nasty red flags: <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.amber.state.pa.us/amber/site/default.asp">Ridley Park Amber Alert</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->.<br><br>The glaring red flag is that the girl was abducted and forced into a white color late 70's or early 80's panel van, possibly Ford Econoline, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>with 12" letters <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>"Hell Raider"</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> spray painted in red on the driver side.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.<br><br>Another oddity is the top header which reads <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Amber Alert Cancellation</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> in red letters. It follows:<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong> The child is still missing. The investigation by Ridley Twp PD continues.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Why is the alert cancelled? The girl is still bloody MISSING!! WTF?!<br><br>This could be something ala Henry Lee Lucas/Ottis Toole in nature, or just a horrible random abduction by some sick assholes.<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=theomegaman@rigorousintuition>The Omega Man</A> at: 8/18/06 11:43 pm<br></i>
The Omega Man

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ritual Predators in Pennsylvania?

Postby Sepka » Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:50 am

The <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060817/NEWS/60817016" target="top">Delaware County News Journal</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> has a slightly different account:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Amber alert issued<br>By ROBIN BROWN, The News Journal<br> <br>Posted Thursday, August 17, 2006 at 1:52 pm<br>Police in Ridley Township, Pa., have posted an amber alert after a resident witnessed the apparent abduction of a bloody-faced teen-age girl.<br><br>From a window of his house in the 300 block of Fernwood Avenue, the unidentified resident saw the girl try to get away from two people in a van, only to be forced back inside, said Ridley Police Capt. Charles Howley.<br><br>The resident called police to report what he saw at 5:59 a.m., Howley said. The incident took place in a quiet suburban neighborhood less than two miles from access to I-95, he said.<br><br>The girl was white, apparently 15 to 17, 5 feet 6 inches tall and thin-built, with collar-length straight, dark hair.<br><br>She was wearing a white midriff shirt, short black leather skirt and flip-flops, Howley said.<br><br>In cooperation with Pennsylvania State Police, an amber alert has been posted for her and a white, an older box-style van with “Hell Raider” or “Hell Raiser” spray-painted amateurishly in red on the driver’s side, where the driver forced the girl through a sliding door, he said.<br><br>The van driver was described as a white man in his early 40s, about 5 feet 10 inches tall, thin at about 140 pounds, Howley said.<br><br>He has short red hair, with a full red beard and mustache, and was wearing blue jeans and a jeans jacket. Another person was seen in the front passenger’s seat, Howley added.<br><br>Police ask anyone with information to call 911.<br><br>For complete coverage, see Friday’s News Journal or www.delawareonline.com. Contact robin brown at 324-2856 or rbrown@delawareonline.com.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>The <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.nbc10.com/news/9693541/detail.html" target="top">Local NBC affiliate</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> has more information:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Police officials in Ridley Township gave canceled an Amber Alert on Thursday in the possible abduction of a girl who was seen being forced into a van. <br><br>Authorities said they pulled the Amber Alert because they decided that no other leads were coming in from Ridley Township, and no one had come forward to report a missing child.<br><br>Authorities said if a family comes forward and reports a missing child, and it fits the criteria, the Amber Alert could go back into effect.<br><br>Police said Tony Gentile heard a young woman screaming outside his house on Fernwood Avenue around 5:45 a.m. on Thursday.<br><br>"I heard screaming and crying and saw a girl with blood all over her face," Gentile said.<br><br>The woman was arguing with a man, police said. The woman was in front of a white van with a sliding door on its side.<br><br>Police described the woman as white, age 15-16 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a thin build, dark straight collar-length hair, with a bloodied face, wearing a white midriff shirt, short black leather skirt and flip-flops.<br><br>The witness said lettering on the van said, "Hell Raisers or Hell Raiders." The Amber Alert notice described the vehicle as "a white color late 70's or early 80's panel van, possibly Ford Econoline."<br><br>The driver of the van was described as a white non-Hispanic male, age in the early 40's, 5 feet 10 inches tall, 140 pounds, with a thin build, short straight red hair and full red beard and mustache, wearing a blue jean jacket and blue jeans.<br><br>"I turned and said, 'What are you doing?' He said, 'Get the f*** away or I’ll put (a bullet) into you,'" Gentile said.<br><br>Then, Gentile said a second man came out of the van, helped place girl in van and the van then drove away. Gentile then called 911.<br><br>"We feel it is a possible abduction," a police spokesman told reporters Thursday morning. He said the investigation is ongoing.<br><br>Affected counties include Delaware, Chester, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Bucks, Northhampton, Lehigh, Berks, and Lancaster.<br><br>Anyone with information about the abduction should immediately contact the police by calling 911.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><br>-Sepka the Space Weasel <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sepka>Sepka</A> at: 8/19/06 2:57 am<br></i>
Sepka

no-one reported missing child

Postby blanc » Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:40 am

wish o wish someone would EXPLAIN to police that a. children go missing, not necessarily in your area, get taken to another area, forgotten about because no leads b. get taken in circs where there will be no report of child missing - illegal immigrant family, adolescent or young woman taken and 'bred ' from, parents/carer destroyed at time of abduction, removed from corrupt institutional care for a payment etc. A child or teenager seen in distress should raise an alert. That alert shouldn't be shut down until the expalnation for what is seen is forthcoming. fact is - police don't care unless own job is on the line. public doesn't care unless own child attacked. not enough. not enough to stop it happening. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: no-one reported missing child

Postby Avalon » Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:55 pm

Another apparent teenager, estimated at being maybe 15 or 16, being described as a "woman." <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Postby The Omega Man » Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:05 pm

Thanks guys, I wanted to include more but it got too late last night. I just can't get over that red, spraypainted Hell Raider/ Hell raiser tag on the side of the van. I mean talk about bold taunting, how much does that make their vehicle stand out. They might as well of put a siren on top with a neon sign saying "LOOK AT US". This case falls makes me think of Jeff's story on the terror clowns and the Lucas/Toole abductions for ritual murders. I totally agree that who gives a good goddamn if anyone reports the girl missing. A crime has been committed on a juvenile that falls within the perimeters of the Amber alert system. I wish that guy who shouted "what's going on?" was armed, maybe the story would've turned a whole different way. Guess if the public sees something like this go down with a van with "Hell Raiser/Raider" on it, they should call the cops and come out with some lead dialogue. It's like fucking wolves raiding a pasture of sheep out here.<br><br>You know, after reading and researching a number of cult related cases, one begins to see a distinct pattern of deliberate law enforcement obfuscation, cover-ups, suspect diversions from the top level down. A lot of cops do their jobs as investigators, only to have themselves replaced on the cases, or their superiors allowing them to go only so far with the cases. Also evidence seems to either vanish, improperly gathered or crime scenes either superficially explored, compromised or even outrightly sabotaged. There were a number of good detectives that left both the Jon Benet Ramsey and the Son of Sam cases because of these kinds of interception. Their superiors were blocking and manipulating cases for the network-connected criminals. <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

obfuscation

Postby blanc » Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:29 am

Yes, omega man. In the state without a constitution, (UK) there is the almost farcical situation of the spokesperson for the Association of Chief of Police officers on violent crime (Grange) denying the existence of ritual abuse cases, at the same time as the Met has set up a special unit to investigate non African ritual crime. This latter has explained itself as being so hamstrung by red tape (every inquiry - I mean each request for information on a suspect or alleged perpetrator, such as car number, address, associates etc) has to be logged, and unless it forms a part of an approved investigation is disallowed; it was described as 'more than my job's worth' by a senior detective, to ask for the file on a closed case from another force. RA is international, and yet in the tiny islands of Britain, each little area of policing guards its own patch. Its mickey mouse against the fat cats. In the 50 or so uninvestigated or improperly investigated cases I'm aware of, the phrase "No child has gone missing in XTown" - substitute name of whichever force is in charge - in response to witnesses claiming to have seen murders, crops up again and again. It would be bloody pathetic if it were not deliberate. <br>Assuming many police join the force out of a desire to put wrongdoers behind bars, and most would regard child murderers as most deserving of a long sentence, they seem to get dragged down by a system created to defend these criminals - and are left trying to pick around the edges of crime if they want to stay in business. It has been said to me more than once, that to get a conviction ra perps will have to be caught in the act. Fat chance. They monitor each person in their group very carefully. If there is a leak, they change locations and times. If evidence surfaces, in the irrefutable form of the corpse of a child, we get the 'lone predator' scam.<br>The West case was closed when there was more evidence, which investigators had wanted to pursue. The Soham case got only part of the truth. The Belgian's let the nuts and bolts of their Dutroux cover-up op show, but still it worked. All done and dusted, the thousands of pages of carefully logged evidence and testimony which the jurors got a couple of days to look over, have they been shredded yet?<br>The usual way investigations without bodies go is - take a statement if forced, then foul up the evidence as fast as possible, hand it to the CPS, who advise that there is insufficient evidence for a prosecution. Even where sufficient evidence exists, CPS can decide 'not in the public interest' to prosecute. Witnesses and victims have no recourse under the system erroneously called 'justice' in the UK.<br><br>ra is being run with a nod and a wink from the security services, that's why the cases are untouchable. knock over one domino and the rest might fall. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: obfuscation

Postby The Omega Man » Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:38 am

Blanc, thank you for your very valuable contribution, detailing the way justice is subverted from across the pond. There are a number of good, honest cops that do their job efficiently, only to be stopped from their very superiors who often inhabit the groups (or its tributaries) they are investigating. Those on the force who go along with the set-up keep their jobs, lives and pensions with maybe an unearned promotion or two. It protected this demon-fetishist until the case blew out of hand and the people formed vigilante squads. Then they pointed to Monsieur de Rais as the 'lone nutter' and executed him. Someone on this discussion board mentioned the piece of garbage Gilles de Rais, who practiced SRA hundreds of years ago. The law enforcement then was constructed the same way it is now, with protection and shielded indifference from the top. So the so-called elite have had constructed and employed this built-in security and insulation for quite some time now. <br><br>It can end when people recognize that they have individual power, and unimagined strength in unity of purpose and number. It's just that simple. That's why they employ so many methods to divide and conquer and instill fear and xenophobic hatred of one another. One person's actions can make a massive difference. <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Postby professorpan » Sun Aug 20, 2006 4:29 pm

It's a big assumption to link a van with "Hell Raider" spraypainted on the side to ritual abuse. Hell/flames/skulls and so forth are common motifs on trucks, particularly in rural areas.<br><br>They probably pulled the Amber Alert because no one in the township reported a missing girl fitting the description. That doesn't mean the authorities have abandoned the case.<br><br>The criteria for Amber Alerts:<br><br>Each state AMBER Alert plan has its own criteria for issuing AMBER Alerts. The PROTECT Act, passed in 2003, which established the role of AMBER Alert Coordinator within the Department of Justice, calls for the Department of Justice to issue minimum standards or guidelines for AMBER Alerts that states can adopt voluntarily. The Department's Guidance on Criteria for Issuing AMBER Alerts follows:<br><br>• Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place<br>• The child is at risk of serious injury or death<br>• There is sufficient descriptive information of child, captor or captor's vehicle to issue an Alert<br>• The child must be 17-years-old or younger<br><br>They probably canceled the Amber Alert because they don't know the identity and age of the child/woman. It's hard to say. But dropping the Amber Alert is not necessarily evidence of malign intent or disregard for the girl's safety.<br><br>A van with such obvious markings should be easy to find. Let us know if you hear anything, Omega Man et al. <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Postby The Omega Man » Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:10 pm

It's not that big a leap in conjecture, simply because of the 'baiting' quality to the tag. It's almost a taunting, mocking quality to it, as if they feel quite protected employing such a bold, signature. No bank robber or criminal of that type, amateur or professional, would employ such an attention attractive signage in the commission of their crimes. Of course this is just intuition and hypothesis as we have no way of determining that until if and when the perps are arrested. I'll keep an eye on the case, but the way things twist out here in the human ant farm, I think you've probably heard the last of it. Go over the particulars of the case again and you'll see that this just isn't a normal snatch & grab incident. As for the Amber alert cancellation, the girl fits all 4 categories you listed:<br><br>• Law enforcement must confirm that an abduction has taken place<br>• The child is at risk of serious injury or death<br>• There is sufficient descriptive information of child, captor or captor's vehicle to issue an Alert<br>• The child must be 17-years-old or younger<br><br>The van would be ridiculously easy to find, say within the first hour of the crime. However that Amber alert cancellation helps no one but the offenders. As I've said previously there is too much of a recurring pattern of law enforcement covert assent in crimes such as these.<br> <p></p><i></i>
The Omega Man

Return to SRA and Occult Crime