Susan Polk case

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Susan Polk case

Postby chiggerbit » Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:52 am

But, please, my brain is tired. How old was Susan when Polk, <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>her therapist</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, married her? That man should have lost his license over that alone. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby rain » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:00 am

Susan did not return to high school. She passed the GED high school equivalency test, took the SAT, scored high, and obtained a scholarship to Mills College. She transferred to San Francisco State University and graduated Magnum Cum Laude with a B.A. in English. While in college, Susan never seriously dated another man. She stopped the therapy sessions while in college but continued to see Dr. Polk and began living with him at age 22. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>In 1982, at age 24</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, Susan married Dr. Polk, age 50, in a non traditional Jewish wedding. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.newsmakingnews.com/kd,susanpolk,mossad,trances,5,17,06.htm">www.newsmakingnews.com/kd...,17,06.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby Avalon » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:26 am

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>From Montana, Susan sent a letter to seven Contra Costa Judges. She testified she faxed this letter to the judges about a week before Felix Polk was killed. Susan read the letter to the jury and it was admitted into evidence. The letter contained a diary entry Susan had made near the time she was in a trance prior to 9/11. Susan explained to the jury that she used the Code name "Alice", after Alice Little, the child who was the inspiration for Lewis Carroll's book Alice in Wonderland. Susan chose that name when her husband asked her during a trance session what code name she desired. Susan signed the letter to the judges as “A. Little, General Delivery, Jackson Wyoming”.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>If she graduated with high honors as an English major, how'd she manage to not know that Alice's last name was <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Liddell</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, not Little? <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Postby FourthBase » Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:40 am

Intentionally misspelled? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Avalon » Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:04 am

Generally when people introduce a subtle lie that might not be caught by the messenger delivering it, it's to say that you shouldn't believe what they are saying. See for instance prisoners in Vietnam being forced to proclaim their alleged misdeeds, or other captives introducing an anomaly into a public speech.<br><br>So what kind of message do you think that would send? That it really isn't a down-the-rabbithole issue, or what? <p></p><i></i>
Avalon

Postby LilyPatToo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:29 pm

Susan Polk has been sentenced -- http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/02/24/therapist.killing.ap/index.html

Note the dismissive tone of this CNN article when they mention her story of mind control.

[sigh]

LilyPat
LilyPatToo

Previous

Return to SRA and Occult Crime