help re r.a. programming?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

help re r.a. programming?

Postby blanc » Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:57 am

I am looking for advice re an aspect of memory for a survivor (S1). SI is trying to understand the mechanics of the 'apparition' during her childhood, of an entity - which was a person, but appearing as a visitation. this 'person' had a name - I'll call her Miranda. S1 was supposed to tell Miranda everything, to confide in her - she had a sympathetic manner, but S1 did not quite trust her. The puzzle is that she would appear at times when S1 was not in a place controlled by the perps. This might be thought similar to the imaginary friend that children sometimes have, seen and heard by them alone - except that she remembers being with S2, again in a place not controlled by the perps, and seeing Miranda appear - saying 'did you see Miranda' and getting the answer "Oh Her!', and that S2 had a different 'friend'.<br><br>S1 wants to know how this was done. She doesn't yet recall if there was a real Miranda, a flesh and blood person. Miranda's appearance seems to be associated with a beam of light - for instance sunlight streamed into the room, just as she saw her. <br><br>A pos. explanation which occurs to me is that in the course of torture sessions they used projected image of Miranda, so as to be able to conjure at will the person who would hear the confidences of S1, and that the appearances in other places were flashbacks, triggered by a beam of light, unintentionally on the part of the perps. <br><br>(We know that they had used projected images on oher occasions - using projected devils on her for example, during a torture session. )<br><br>Any thoughts, comparisons etc? <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: help re r.a. programming?

Postby biaothanatoi » Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:22 am

Nothing comes to mine - your analysis sounds about right tho. <br><br>I can throw the scenario to a bunch of experiened RA psychs and see what they come up with? <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

psychs

Postby blanc » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:42 pm

that would be interesting. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: psychs

Postby Project Willow » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:41 pm

Blanc, I can verify that they used projected images in programming, but that was usually done in the labs, not in a private ra group setting.<br><br>A common thing was to use projected images of handlers and blow them up until they're large, imposing, and threatening.<br><br>They would also reference objects in a child's house and use manipulated images of those. Then when the child encountered the objects in the home, she would be reminded of the associated instructions. <br><br>When the alter who underwent the programming was active, these images appear in the mind's eye, and affect other parts of the system. I'm making a leap here, but because many people experience what they see with their mind's eye as being somewhat external, that could definitely result in the experience you described. <p></p><i></i>
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

labs etc

Postby blanc » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:44 am

thanks PW. That is helpful. I know they used projected images, and what you indicate about using images of perps rings bells too. As to mc/ra divide - I don't know where to put all this. My intuition has been that there has been a farming out of jobs or a passing on of techniques, from secret service set-ups to more 'criminal' groups. This group had equipment which you couldn't buy in Rumbelows ( say radio shack) <p></p><i></i>
blanc

demonic angle

Postby Severina00 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 2:08 pm

Hello.

I myself am a recovering SRA/MC survivor and can offer an angle you may not have seriously considered. Let us not forget that SRA stands for Satanic Ritual Abuse. This kind of abuse is inherently based on ritual magick of various kinds.

The perps use high magick rituals to do many things and one main thing is that they summon entities and attach them to alters throughout the personality systems. How they do this is simple really. They do the appropriate ritual to summon whomever. They torture the child to the point of desperation. Then the entity comes to the child and the child is told that if he/she accepts this entity as their protector, it will not let the child be hurt. What do you think the child chooses?

Also, entities can appear and attach in a non ritual context as well. They are attracted to the child's environment because of the immense trauma and evil invading it constantly.

An example from my own history:
My Grandmother died when I was nine and it was very devastating to me. Around that same time, I was being sexually abused by a member of my household, and that abuse was handled by a particular alter, V***. One night when she was out after being abused, an entity who looked like our grandmother visited her. It said that it was her, and said that she would always be with V** if she wants and offered protection. V*** readily accepted.

Last year, when we were dealing with V*** and that abuse, the attached entity calling itself "The Nana Ghost" showed up and brought great confusion to V*** about what was real. Through prayer and the exercise of our delegated authority through Jesus, we uncovered the true identity of this entity. It wasn't a human spirit at all. It was a demon calling itself "Confusion". So, my husband dealt with it. He commanded it to go to the feet of Jesus and to do whatever he is told after that. After about 2-5 min of minor struggle it left, never to return.

I hope this gives you some food for thought. I don't know where you all are on the subject of the demonic or supernatural realms, but regardless of whether you believe in it, the perps definitely do.

Think about this, if there was nothing to it, and nothing out there, then why are there many, many groups of people studying about and trying to connect with these realms? This thing is inherently spiritual, and you will get nowhere if you cut that part out.

Severina
Coloring Outside The Lines:

www.mysteriousjourneys.blogspot.com
Severina00

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Nov 25, 2006 5:44 pm

An excellent point, Severina. Also, even for those too "rational" to accept the notion of demonic entities actually existing -- bear in mind that all the best NLP therapists keep driving home the point that to resolve an "irrational" belief system, you must enter into it and offer "irrational" solutions.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby biaothanatoi » Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:49 pm

Hi Blanc,

I did through this situation out to some therapists, but they ended up being of the 'transpersonal' variety and gave me responses about 'magickal vortices' etc.

There's a reference in a 2001 International Organization of Migration report to the use of projected imagery by European paedophile rings in an attempt to distort memory and confuse victims.

And as to the RA-MC crossover, I think you are right. Previous investigations have found paedophile 'manuals' instructing offenders on how to groom children for abuse, and sexually abuse in such a way as to leave no physical evidence. We can probably presume that similar manuals exist regarding MC.

B
biaothanatoi

Postby Onesmartrat » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:18 am

There are several ways to this this as has previously been discussed here.

Not discussed would be the use of high-technology known to have been used in post WWll generation slaves ...and possibly earlier.

This technology used involves both physical implants in the eyes and behind the ears (internal). In one case, with auditory cueing based on tonal triggers, slaves can be "conditioned" to see, hear and do certain conditioned responses that were imprinted during the intitial trauma-torture sessions.

In other cases, there are projected images that involve an implant behind one eye, through which physiology plays a big part. The image is projected internally within the eye itself, but appears to be projected outward and seen internally. This is based on very sophisticated technology and an understanding of the brain-eye connection. This science and technology does not originate terrestrially.

Also, in many cases, there does appear to be other types of "manifestations." As someone here mentioned, this is the Occult afterall and individuals involved all have both a genetic predisposition as well as intergenerational histories on involvement, so there would be certain children who would be more likely than others to have quite a variety of paranormal experiences outside of the handler/programmers control. I do not know enough about the details about this case in particular to say one way or the other if this is an engineered 'entitiy', an apparition, or a programmed 'cued' response to external or internal triggering.

It shoud be understood that trying to figure these kinds of things out can often be more entangling than helpful. In the end, if the experiences are intrusive and unwanted, energy should be expended towards puting an end to them instead of attempting to discern who's who and whats what. I am not saying that psycho-forensics isn't helpful, I am saying that ultimate control of the situation rests in the hands of the person having the experience and entrancement and wonder and confusion are often the carrots that are used to keep the individual focussing on trying to get things clear when, in fact, they might do better focussing on becoming free of them by way of indignant disinterest and aggressive non-engagement.

Hope you find this helpful.

-OSR
Onesmartrat

Postby 11:11 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:38 pm

biaothanatoi wrote:Hi Blanc,

There's a reference in a 2001 International Organization of Migration report to the use of projected imagery by European paedophile rings in an attempt to distort memory and confuse victims.

B

Do you have a link on that?
11:11

Return to SRA and Occult Crime