Looking for survivors of SRA in Philadelphia

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Looking for survivors of SRA in Philadelphia

Postby TorleafH » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:28 pm

I am looking for survivors of SRA in Philadelphia by the Roman Catholic Church. My abuse took place back in the 60's. I did not live in the Philadelphia area, but was driven there by the perps. I was raped, impregnated and then later aborted. I was their "breeder".<br><br>I know there were records, diaries audio and photos taken. These beasts (all were priests and seminarians) are very proud of their ugly work. It has been told to me, there would have to be secret documents, etc.<br><br>Thank you in advance. You can send me a personal message, or email me at Gugotme@yahoo.com. I appreciate any information or leads that you can give me. The District Attorney's office is aware of this abuse. <br><br>TH<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
TorleafH

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Looking for survivors of SRA in Philadelphia

Postby marykmusic » Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:33 pm

Tor, I hope you can find corroborating witnesses. But your focus may be too narrow. There is probably a much bigger group besides just the Church there in Philly.<br><br>SRA-- Satanic Ritual Abuse-- is a rather broad acronym for describing what the powerful use as batteries. Children. Our children. Ourselves as children (and, to read many posters here as well as other sources, this often continues into adulthood.) Children who suddenly go missing (remember Johnny Gosch?) Some say that as many as 2000 children per week go missing in our country alone. Some disappear into the CPS system and never come out. Others simply are blamed on non-custodial parents' kidnapping. Most are ignored.<br><br>But the real result is that, all over the world, just like the old days of throwing babies into the fires of Ba'al and other hungry gods, people today are still using children as their sources of the ultimate Power.<br><br>Some of us remember, like you and me. Others still think it was just a very bad dream and that couldn't really have happened to them. And we're the survivors. Many simply die. Sacrificed. My firstborn, whom I gave up for adoption in 1970... no record of her birth. I've tried to find her to no avail.<br><br>So, I hope you find someone who can help you with your personal story, but please remember that there are many survivors of SRA and other "programs" right here at RI. I find it to be a needed support group... no, we're not crazy; it was REAL. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

good luck

Postby blanc » Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:38 pm

just wishing you the best of luck in your search. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Postby wordspeak » Sun Oct 22, 2006 3:54 pm

Try going through <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.ritualabusetorture.org/un.htm">www.ritualabusetorture.org/un.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Good luck. <p></p><i></i>
wordspeak

Postby TorleafH » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:06 pm

Thank you for the kind thoughts and words.<br><br>Yes I know the ladies well in Canada, Linda and Jeanne have been wonderful to me.<br><br>I have been 'fighting' about SRA for 20 years. I was in therapy 20 years ago for my SRA abuse. I was so alone then, no computers, no support groups, no talk of incest or domestic violence on TV for that matter. <br><br>Now, I have been approached by quite a few of SRA survivors since the Murder trial of Sister Margret Ann Pahl, in Toledo, Ohio this past spring. Toledo is one very nasty hot bed of SRA, and sorry to say, so is Pennsylvania, the entire state.<br><br>You never know who is 'real' or not when dealing with the authorities. You may be reporting your own SRA to the agency that is in it?<br><br>Again, thank you.<br><br>TL Torleaf is the name of the father of the 'perp I was married to in the cult'. Sick. I use his name as I know the perp reads my messages. He is still an active priest, how scary is this?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
TorleafH

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:39 pm

The closet thing I have seen to what you are talking about with regards to organized SRA and the Church is the Boys Town involvement in the Franklin scandal, but so far there is nothing to indicate Church SRA involvement there. DeCamp, the main person who has told about the Franklin scandal, seems to minimize the involvement of the Church in the King ring. DeCamp's version leaves me feeling as if there is a missing piece of the story with regards to the Church's involvement, though. <br><br>You may want to check out any possible connections between your perps and nearby military bases. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby TorleafH » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:21 pm

I can identify Cardinal Krol as being part of my abuse. Anyone that knows of the Philadelphia Grand Jury Report in regards to clergy abuse, Krol was very involved in moving perps.<br><br>The military base idea is a good one. Thank you. <p></p><i></i>
TorleafH

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:44 pm

If any other institution other than a religious one had had the massive numbers of victims and perps and the massive amount of cover-up of sexual abuse as that of the Catholic Church over the last decades, there would have been rioting in the streets if Congress and the Justice Department had not investigated. Just consider what would have happened if the public school students across the country had experienced this much sexual abuse by it's teachers, principals, and school districts had reacted by simply moving the teachers around. It's weird how the Vatican has never been sanctioned by our government. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby hava1 » Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:44 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>You never know who is 'real' or not when dealing with the authorities. You may be reporting your own SRA to the agency that is in it?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>same caution should be excercised here, IMHO. While there are very good discussions/info networking, on this board, there are also interested parties. <br><br>Seems like the clergy rings are connected to other rings, its all one big "happy family". <br><br>I know the person who runs this project <br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.brown.edu/Departments/Taubman_Center/Recovmem/arch_other.html">www.brown.edu/Departments...other.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>He made a successful lawsuit, although this is "recovered memory" issue, same applies.<br><br><br> A few reports on successful law suits involving priests, clergy, etc.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>. John BBB Doe and John MMM Doe's recovered memories of child sexual abuse by Rev. William J. Effinger. These plaintiffs were joined in a civil suit by five others who always remembered abuse by Rev. Effinger, but who did not understand its significance until adulthood. The repressed memory claim for BBB and MMM "was included in their briefs in opposition to the motions to dismiss." Doe. V. Archdiocese of Milwaukee (1997), 211 Wis 2d. 312; 565 N.W. 2d 94; footnote 1. The Wisconsin Supreme Court prohibited all seven suits from proceeding, arguing that only the legislature can extend the statute of limitations in such cases.<br>The corroboration for the two men with recovered memory extends far beyond the others in this lawsuit. Seven other men and two women who were abused by Rev. Effinger in Wisconsin reached out-of-court settlements with the Archdioscese of Milwaukee. "Church Settles with 9 for Abuse by Priest," Chicago Tribune (December 1, 1993: p.3). Those claims spanned 20 years — "from the priest's first parish assignment to his last." Id. In 1993, Father Effinger entered a no-contest plea in Sheboygan County to second-degree sexual assault against a 14-year-old boy. He was sentenced to 10 years and died in prison.<br><br>8. Chris White, whose repressed memories of sexual abuse at Ryerson Public School 20 years ago, resulted in a guilty plea by Robert Warren. "Now in his mid-50s and living in British Columbia, Warren had been with the Toronto Board of Education for 23 years and had two other convictions for sexual offenses against children. One dated back to 1965 in Lindsay; the other was in British Columbia in 1988." (Judy Steed, "Abuse Victim..." The Toronto Star, May 7, 1995: A1).<br><br>9. Janet Ostrowski's memories of child sexual abuse by Rev. John Mott, pastor of St. Catherine of Sienna Roman Catholic Church in Franklin Square. Ms. Ostrowski was prohibited from pursuing the claim because of the statute of limitations, but "four more women subsequently contacted the Roman Catholic Diocese of Rockville Center to say that they had been sexually abused by Mott when they were teenagers." Stuart Vincent, "Dismissal of Abuse Suit Appealed," Newsday (May 11, 1995: A31).<br><br>10. Angela Mitchell's flashbacks of being sexually abused 27 years earlier by Monsignor Arthur Sego at the St. Patrick Catholic School. "Mitchell repressed her memories of the incidents until April 1994, when she began helping an abused boy while working as a teacher's aide at the Kokomo YMCA." "Kokomo Woman Says Monsignor Molested Her," Gary Post-Tribune (March 5, 1995: B12). Mitchell told her older sister at the time of the abuse. Her sister told her mother, who contacted the diocese in Lafayette, "but a bishop there allegedly told her not to tell anyone, saying that church officials would handle the situation." Id. (The Monsignor was sent to the St. Joseph Mother House for two and one-half weeks to reflect on what had occurred. He also received psychiatric therapy for two and one-half months. He was then assigned to a different parish.)<br>The Bishop confirmed the basic facts in a 1967 letter that ended: "I would suggest that you might destroy this letter after you read it. In this way, we will protect both [A.M.] and Monsignor." A.M. v. Roman Catholic Church, 669 N.E.2d 1034 (Indiana Court of Appeals, 1996). The mother "followed the Bishop's instructions and never again spoke to A.M. about the molestations. The older sister also kept the secret." Id. Remarkably, the Indiana Court of Appeals did not allow Mitchell to proceed with her highly-corroborated claim because the perpetrator was not a family member, and she did not bring the suit before turning 18--something that would have been impossible, since her first recollections were at age 34.<br><br>read more cases > 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-End<br><br>back to top<br> <br><br>Page last updated<br>July, 2005<br><br>Project Director<br>Professor Ross E. Cheit<br>Taubman Center for Public Policy & American Institutions<br>at Brown University<br>67 George Street<br>Box 1977<br>Brown University<br>Providence, RI 02912<br>Tel: 401-863-2201<br>Fax: 401-863-2452<br> <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.boston.com/globe/spotlight/abuse/" target="top">Boston globe archives on catholic church s</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
hava1

Return to SRA and Occult Crime