Satanic Worshipping And Child Sacrificing Abounds in Butler

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Satanic Worshipping And Child Sacrificing Abounds in Butler

Postby JD » Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:46 pm

This site gets slagged a lot by folks here; thought the article would be of interest to forum readers though. I'm not sure how much meat is on the bone here; reads pretty fantastical......<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.arcticbeacon.com/3-Nov-2006.html" target="top">www.arcticbeacon.com/3-Nov-2006.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Satanic Worshipping And Child Sacrificing Abounds in Butler County Missouri<br><br>Woman comes forward with horror stories of government cover-up of hundreds of bodies.<br>3 Nov 2006 <br><br>By Greg Szymanski<br><br>From the time Debbie Pitts was a child, she was beaten, tortured, abused and even put in a straight jacket. <br><br>According to Pitts, she was thrust against her will into a dark and deeply sinister Satanic cult, a cult protected by state of Missouri and federal authorities. <br><br>And if wasn't for the grace of God, Pitts, 51, says she wouldn't be here today to tell her incredible story, a sick and devious story illustrating how the forces of evil really work. <br><br>"As a small child, I saw a woman's body cut in half and babies cut out of the womb," said Pitts, recalling the satanic ceremonies she witnessed as a child growing up in Butler County Missouri. <br><br>"No one would help us and the authorities because the authorities were involved. I learned quickly that nobody would help us even after my grandfather tried for many years. <br><br>"Then in 1984, the federal authorities came in and removed the bodies from a mass gravesite in the woods behind the house I lived in. Since then everything has been closed up tighter than a drum and no one had been able to get any justice." <br><br>Pitts told her story of Satanic insanity Thursday on Greg Szymanski's radio show, The Investigative Journal, a show where the truth often is hard to swallow but nevertheless told from the voices of many Americans silenced by the media's aversion to distortions and outright lies. <br><br>Pitts claimed after being thrust into a Satanic cult as a displaced child with no mother and father, she witnessed children being used as human blood devil sacrifices, the murders of hundreds of unwanted children and women being covered up by state and federal authorities. <br><br>"As I look back and look at America now, all I can say is I told you so," said Pitts, claiming the horrors of her childhood still cause nightmares. "I wanted to come forward on your show because there is nobody else listening. I wanted people to know how these people operate and how they operate today." <br><br>Pitts claims justice has never been served and never will be served for the child subjugated to Satan until the forces of evil are rooted out of the major religious and governmental institutions of America.<br><br>"I was beaten, tortured and put in a straight jacket," said Pitts, recalling her childhood. "I witnessed children being sacrificed and killed, but even to this day there has been no justice and it's hard to find anybody who has the courage to find out the truth. I know some people will think I am crazy, but this is the truth and this is what really happened." <br><br>And this is not the first time guests have come on The Investigative Journal with stories of Satanic worshipping and devil murders. <br><br>Although the host has been criticized for giving a forum to people who have claimed to witness blood sacrifices in both the bowels of The Vatican and the Mormon Temple in Utah, he shrugs off the criticism saying "it's about time we trust and listen to average Americans before it's too late."<br><br>Besides her radio interview, Pitts had this to say:<br><br>"My story can't be kept down anymore by the FBI that threatens to put me away for the rest of my life. Dan Rather has pictures of 300 bodies in this county in 1972 and the Feds got the evidence in 84 and the world will never see the piles of bodies that were collected, the evidence has been covered up and the governor refuses to arrest those because it would go public. <br><br>"I ain't healthy, but need to get my story told even if I die someday people will find out I told the truth. The first sheriff I remember was about 1959 or 60 name Massingham. He put a gun to grandpa and told him to keep his mouth shut, I want to start with that story, I was 4 years old. I want to describe the missing people the Satanic cult killed and the year of death. I want to name some names of people that were involved who should! <br><br>"I was arrested two decades ago, but the governor of Missouri refuses like I said they don't intend for this to ever get over with or ever admit that it ever happened. I am disabled for brain surgery the cops refused to protect me who ar eunder FBI control. <br><br>"They tried to get me killed and shut me up. I am a victim and witness and thugs wearing badges are not doing their job, the DA the sheriff, the police all are not under FBI control who will not let them have any of the evidence there keeping them from arresting those involved. Please help get my story out even if they pull some crap on me and threaten me again get my story out anyway." <br><br>Greg Szymanski<br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Satanic Worshipping And Child Sacrificing Abounds in But

Postby LilyPatToo » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:44 pm

Someone should put this poor woman in touch with Mauri at <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.reflectionsinthenight.com/">Reflections in the Night</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> As long as the elite are involved in SRA, stories like Debbie Pitts' will be unlikely to appear on more respected mainstream websites. Which means that the naysayers and deniers will have a field day tearing the reports apart. It sucks.<br><br>I have firsthand knowledge of how local law enforcement can be in-the-know about and tolerant of such practices, so I tend to believe survivors' stories or at the very least give them the benefit of the doubt.<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

common threads

Postby blanc » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:55 pm

once again, a person's story contains correlations with other persons' stories from different parts of the world.<br>choose your explanation for this with care. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Re: common threads

Postby dbeach » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:16 pm

dunnno about this story but did know of a sex predator judge up in MA who still NEVR got caught<br><br><br><br>knew of another sex predator working with teens in a halfway house NEVER got caught <br><br>Disney world had been in some trouble for employing predators....old report<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby LilyPatToo » Sat Nov 04, 2006 12:49 am

blanc, what do you think the explanation for it is?<br><br>dbeach, I'm currently following the stumbling prosecution of a predatory Boy Scout leader who used to use my mother's basement for Scout meetings. It's in a tiny PA town (Cresson) where there's a lot of corruption, some of it Roman Catholic, and a judge has already ruled a mistrial. Luckily for the prosecution, another boy has come forward and he's from another state, so it looks like this particular creep with friends in high places isn't gonna walk. And that's fine with me [feral grin]<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Postby dbeach » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:24 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=47953">www.progressiveindependen...c_id=47953</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>check this out about disney <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

explanation

Postby blanc » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:11 am

news media are corrupted. not because of a lack of good reporters but because of the need for those reporters to keep their jobs - so you won't read these stories in the news media unless there is a reason for them to be there (reason which suits the owners or controllers of the news outlets.)<br>allegations don't get investigated by police and judiciary (generally). because they too are bought and sold. not that there aren't good policemen, but 'fraid the fox has been in the henhouse so long he's had time to teach them all to bark.<br> it follows you must go elsewhere for knowledge of what's happening and your choices are limited. <br>when someone claims a ra experience, you can never 100 per cent know how they came to be making these claims. but you can look at such evidence as there is. part of this evidence is the fact that bits of stories correlate from around the world - and the idea that these people got together and cooked it up, or read about it and jumped on the bandwagon doesn't hold water in most cases, when you learn enough about the individuals concerned.<br>out of this horror story the 2 details which leapt at me were:- 1.powerful people involved ( well yes, heard of dutroux? people named by separate witnesses included ,as example man with much power, involved in acts of such detailed barborousness against children you could not bring yourself to buy insurance or banking services from the group he heads currently)<br>2.woman cut in half. clangs with something said by child of practising ra perps, when talking about her father's magic - "he does the cutting a woman in half trick, but he does it properly"<br>this bunch did not live in the usa, though they visited it - but not that state. the child was young at the time - maybe 7.<br>ok its only a piddling little example, and I'm not explaining it well. but there are hundreds of these little examples - the only explanation finally becomes "these things happen", and the balance of probabilities can only be weighed in individual cases when you learn enough about the witness.<br>last night I watched news item on gaza. words and pictures didn't quite match - ie the presenter was told how to present it (pro Isreali as it happens) you don't have to be clever to spot the spin, or have special knowledge just use eyes ears and brain. if you are lied to there's a reason. just keep thinking of a second hand car salesman - someone is always selling something.<br>It would not surprise me to read of 'proof' that this woman is a fantasist in the near future - and it wouldn't surprise me to find myself unconvinced by the proof - left with unanswered questions. I am a fantasist (per police, repeated all the way up to ministerial level) I learnt of this via an advocate acting for a child whom I think is probably dead. advocate asked police to look where I think she might have been killed. They first let me know, via the advocate, that they would 'go in' to get evidence, but warned me that I would be treated as a suspect if they found anything. When this didn't scare me off - I wasn't thrilled, but figured no omelettes without breaking eggs - they backed off, and told her I was a fantasist. ie I am a fantasist for reporting what I have seen. this is normal procedure - there are a hell of a lot of us fantasists around, all saying approximately the same things. a logical response to hearing the reports I made, would be to go and investigate, I have no history of mental illness or attention seeking instability. so why does calling someone a fantasist ALWAYS fit the bill when ra reports get made? how hard is it to assemble a forensic team? <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Return to SRA and Occult Crime