IRAN being setup? (From american CONSERVATIVE Mag)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: It was planned long ago

Postby greencrow0 » Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:30 am

It would be interesting to see the US attack Iran the way they attacked Iraq.<br><br>IMO that would be the end of the US as we know it. The Iranians [and I know a few personally] hate their government but they hate the US even more. They would make the Iraq War look like a Sunday School Picnic. <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby DrDebugDU » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:26 am

> It would be interesting to see the US attack Iran the way they attacked Iraq.<br><br>Iran contains so much hatred that the results would be terrible. For one thing it'll mean that they'll start backing the Iraq resistence is a massive way.<br><br>In the meantime they have rejected the EU nuclear compromise<br><br>TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran on Saturday rejected the European Union's offer of incentives in return for a suspension of its nuclear fuel work, paving the way for a confrontation that could lead to U.N. sanctions against the Islamic Republic.<br><br>(...)<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=topNews&storyID=2005-08-06T094335Z_01_SPI634993_RTRUKOC_0_NUCLEAR-IRAN.xml">today.reuters.co.uk/news/...R-IRAN.xml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>And that means that there is no sign of any negotiations from either side in this conflict.<br><br>So there's a lot of reason for concern.. <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Re: It's the Iranian Bourse!

Postby seemslikeadream » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:02 pm

<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://world.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/17451" target="top">world.mediamonitors.net/content/view/full/17451</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>"It is now obvious the invasion of Iraq had less to do with any threat from Saddam's long-gone WMD program and certainly less to do to do with fighting International terrorism than it has to do with gaining strategic control over Iraq's hydrocarbon reserves and in doing so maintain the U.S. dollar as the monopoly currency for the critical international oil market. Throughout 2004 information provided by former administration insiders revealed the Bush/Cheney administration entered into office with the intention of toppling Saddam.<1><2> Candidly stated, 'Operation Iraqi Freedom' was a war designed to install a pro-U.S. government in Iraq, establish multiple U.S military bases before the onset of global Peak Oil, and to reconvert Iraq back to petrodollars while hoping to thwart further OPEC momentum towards the euro as an alternative oil transaction currency ( i.e. "petroeuro").<3> However, subsequent geopolitical events have exposed neoconservative strategy as fundamentally flawed, with Iran moving towards a petroeuro system for international oil trades, while Russia evaluates this option with the European Union."<br><br>"The Bush administration implemented this currency transition despite the adverse impact on profits from Iraqi's export oil sales.<6> (In mid-2003 the euro was valued approx. 13% higher than the dollar, and thus significantly impacted the ability of future oil proceeds to rebuild Iraq's infrastructure). Not surprisingly, this detail has never been mentioned in the five U.S. major media conglomerates who control 90% of information flow in the U.S., but confirmation of this vital fact provides insight into one of the crucial – yet overlooked – rationales for 2003 the Iraq war."<br><br>"In essence, Iran is about to commit a far greater "offense" than Saddam Hussein's conversion to the euro for Iraq's oil exports in the fall of 2000. Beginning in March 2006, the Tehran government has plans to begin competing with New York's NYMEX and London's IPE with respect to international oil trades – using a euro-based international oil-trading mechanism.<7> The proposed Iranian oil bourse signifies that without some sort of US intervention, the euro is going to establish a firm foothold in the international oil trade. Given U.S. debt levels and the stated neoconservative project of U.S. global domination, Tehran's objective constitutes an obvious encroachment on dollar supremacy in the crucial international oil market."<br><br>"Despite the complete absence of coverage from the five U.S. corporate media conglomerates, these foreign news stories suggest one of the Federal Reserve's nightmares may begin to unfold in the spring of 2006, when it appears that international buyers will have a choice of buying a barrel of oil for $60 dollars on the NYMEX and IPE - or purchase a barrel of oil for €45 - €50 euros via the Iranian Bourse. This assumes the euro maintains its current 20-25% appreciated value relative to the dollar – and assumes that some sort of US "intervention" is not launched against Iran. The upcoming bourse will introduce petrodollar versus petroeuro currency hedging, and fundamentally new dynamics to the biggest market in the world - global oil and gas trades. In essence, the U.S. will no longer be able to effortlessly expand credit via U.S. Treasury bills, and the dollar's demand/liquidity value will fall." <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby DrDebugDU » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:13 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Despite the complete absence of coverage from the five U.S. corporate media conglomerates, these foreign news stories suggest one of the <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Federal Reserve's nightmares</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> may begin to unfold in the spring of 2006, when it appears that international buyers will have a choice of buying a barrel of oil for $60 dollars on the NYMEX and IPE - or purchase a barrel of oil for €45 - €50 euros via the Iranian Bourse.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>It sounds more like the Federal Reserve will trigger a nightmare if they have less control over the oil. Since there is a large overlap in the private banks owning both the Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank, the real loss for the owners of the Federal Reserve is not that great. They probably don't want ING, Credit Lyonnais and Deutsche Bank to get their paws on the oil, since that's the real difference <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby dbeach » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:29 pm

evil dickie cheny sauron= Iran= Hallbutton= TREASON<br><br>Why does hailbutton[as in hail to the button]<br>have a cozy relationship with Iran and dealed with the Iran govt during the sanctions..<br><br><br>???<br>oh that dcikie..all that hate and rage..coulda served in NAM dude..killed Uncle Ho Chi Miens commies til your power fanatasy was fulfilled..BUT WAIT you were scared to go and had better things to do..so did the over 58,00 on the VN Wall..they had better things to do too<br><br>CHIKENHAWKS- TRAITORS..they set the the real NAZIS on us when they figured out Operation Paperclip IMHO!!! <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

LOL

Postby rain » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:38 pm

honey, they are the real nazis.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Postby Qutb » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:43 pm

Mary - some claim that the Iranian revolution was a British intel/MI6 job. The US, most of the Carter administration people at least, may have been out of the loop. Though if it was a British job I'm sure national security adviser Brzezinski would have known, as he had been convinced, by British spook/historian Bernard Lewis, that it was necessary to create an "arch of crisis" along Russia's southern rim, and that radical Islamism was the ideal tool to use to achieve this end. The Brzezinksi-induced war in Afghanistan was a part of the same strategy.<br><br>Webster Tarpley is one of those who claim this (not the only one), I can't vouch for the veracity of it. <p></p><i></i>
Qutb

grown up nazis

Postby dbeach » Sun Aug 07, 2005 7:55 pm

from their embryonic stages with Leo Strauss<br><br>have evolved into the fine men ..that they are today..<br><br>SURE!!!<br><br><br>the strauss waltz of death from uber mason evil dickie sauron.<br><br>if lord sauron nukes Iran he may have some new consequences in the karmic payback dept<br><br>HOW MANY souls must die for this satanic ego??? <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Halliburton secretly doing business w. Iran

Postby dbeach » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:13 pm

that evil dickie sauron wants to satans favorite luv child..<br><br>they do deserve each other..<br><br>"Halliburton secretly doing business with key member of Iran's nuclear team<br><br><br>Jason Leopold | Aug 06 2005<br><br>Scandal-plagued Halliburton, the oil services company once headed by Vice President Dick Cheney, was secretly working with one of Iran's top nuclear program officials on natural gas related projects and, allegedly, selling the official's oil development company key components for a nuclear reactor, according to Halliburton sources with intimate knowledge into both companies' business dealings.<br><br>Just last week a National Security Council report said Iran was a decade away from acquiring a nuclear bomb. That time frame could arguably have been significantly longer if Halliburton, which just reported a 284 percent increase in its fourth quarter profits due to its Iraq reconstruction contracts, was not actively providing the Iranian government with the financial means to build a nuclear weapon.<br><br>Now comes word that Halliburton, which has a long history of flouting U.S. law by conducting business with countries the Bush administration said have ties to terrorism, was working with Cyrus Nasseri, the vice chairman of Oriental Oil Kish, one of Iran's largest private oil companies, on oil development projects in Tehran. Nasseri is also a key member of Iran's nuclear development team.<br><br>"Nasseri, a senior Iranian diplomat negotiating with Europe over Iran's controversial nuclear program is at the heart of deals with US energy companies to develop the country's oil industry," the Financial Times reported.<br><br>Nasseri was interrogated by Iranian authorities in late July for allegedly providing Halliburton with Iran's nuclear secrets and accepting as much as $1 million in bribes from Halliburton, according to Iranian government officials"<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://prisonplanet.com/Pages/Aug05/060805halliburton.htm">prisonplanet.com/Pages/Au...burton.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

HOW MANY ?

Postby rain » Sun Aug 07, 2005 8:44 pm

how many times ?<br>as long as it takes.<br>gravity is nothing but patient.<br><br>one of my favourite quotes -<br><br>"We must condemn the Babylonians,<br>and those who,<br>in the region of the Caucasus,<br>pretend to have observed the heavens<br>and the courses of the stars:<br>We must condemn them I say,<br>of folly,<br>or of vanity,<br>or of impudence, who assert that they have preserved <br>upon monuments<br>observations <br>extending back during an interval<br>of 470,000 years.<br>Cicero.<br><br>you can guess what happenend next.<br><br>and the likes of dickie don't care about your notion of karma - he's going for a big promotion.<br><br>how many ? how long ? until individually and collectively we begin the arduous task of waking up, seeing this world for what it really is, and choosing 'not that'.<br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Re: In case of Emergency: Nuke Iran

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:31 am

<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://weekendinterviewshow.com/" target="top">weekendinterviewshow.com/</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br>Scott and Philip Giraldi discuss his brief in the American Conservative, "In Case of Emergency: Nuke Iran," and about how Michael Ledeen arranged the forging of the Niger uranium documents. second hour.<br><br>Ledeen on the Niger documents forgery, the White House madmen and the Israelis <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Re: Iranian professionally made esplosives found in Iraq

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:14 pm

CNN: Iranian professionally-made explosives found at border in <br> southern Iraq. Said these kinds of explosives may be responsible for the huge explosions that killed so many Marines last week. CNN said the pentagon and intelligence are speculating about the possibility of a Iranian Shiite - Iraqi Sunni alliance.<br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x4288643">www.democraticunderground...04x4288643</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x1686375">www.democraticunderground...02x1686375</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
seemslikeadream

Postby dbeach » Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:22 pm

CNN who has ZERO credibility and is a shill for the kill<br>is doing that propaganda twist<br><br>"Iranian professionally-made explosives found at border in <br>southern Iraq"<br><br>like majic when jr is in hot water poppy o calls up his cia friends and like magic..here we go again<br><br>made in usa..the explosives??<br><br>who is the worlds weapons/munitions supplier??it ain't china..<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby DrDebugDU » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:36 am

> CNN who has ZERO credibility and is a shill for the kill<br>is doing that propaganda twist<br><br>> "Iranian professionally-made explosives found at border in<br>southern Iraq"<br><br>CNN may not be very credible, but if there is a war then all sides want weapons from whomever get supplies is and don't doubt that Iran is more than happy to supply explosives.<br><br>So the story could well be true. The point is why it is published.<br><br>> who is the worlds weapons/munitions supplier??<br><br>Don't forget Russia. The Kalashnikov AK 47 (and the AKM) is still the world's favorite weapon. Over 50 million sold from the Russian factory alone. Every insurgent / revolutionary has one... <p></p><i></i>
DrDebugDU

Postby dbeach » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:03 pm

I think CNN story is true BUT good timing for bush..as usual<br><br>USA is still the major weapons procurer<br><br>russia and china are also big suppliers<br><br>PLUS CNN and the other MM love to trumpet FEAR and WAR and of course reinvest their 401s in the military industrial complex that we are against..<br><br>and its more conditioning so when toilet mouth dickie sauron NUKES Iran ..many will say good job sauron..glad we got a real man in the WH and not some wimp like clinton{NEVER voted for billy bob and do realize that clintons are in on all the lies and according to Sherman and the gang ..helped out on 9/11 crimes} <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Previous

Return to Middle East