Mordechai Vanuno Interview

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Mordechai Vanuno Interview

Postby zundel » Sat Oct 22, 2005 8:36 am

"Israel, trying to live as a racist supremacist state......."<br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.aljazeerah.info/21o/Mordechai%20Vanunu%20Interviewed%20By%20Hesham%20Tillawi.htm">www.aljazeerah.info/21o/M...illawi.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Are Americans waking up to the reality of what their taxes are supporting.<br><br>An Israeli friend of mine once observed in relation to Iraq.............."maybe we will get someone to do the fighting for us"..........<br><br>Who is banging the drums the loudest for attacking the following ;<br><br>Iran and Syria.............??<br><br>No prize for guessing........ <p></p><i></i>
zundel

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Mordechai Vanuno Interview

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:34 am

Vanunu is a hero. Zundel is Nazi. Everyone who can tell the difference is invited to discuss the subject, but I've banned the username.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby AnnaLivia » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:48 am

Mr Zundel, we’re all standing in the Louvre, a few feet away from it, experiencing the Mona Lisa. And then along comes you with a magnifying glass, and you intensely scrutinize one square inch of it, ignoring the rest. Then YOU, try to tell US, that YOU’VE got the big-picture view.<br><br>We react to the level of your self-deception in predictable ways.<br><br>Some people get furious with you for standing in the way, blocking the view of the big picture from everyone else. I understand their fury, but hate to see them allow you to ruin their visit.<br><br>Some people…maybe they waited a long time and saved up their hard-won pennies for this trip … are determined that nothing will ruin the great day they waited so long for, so they stretch themselves to find the hilarity in your actions and words. I’m in that group, so I’ll toss you a coin for providing comic relief.<br><br>You have a barking mass of misconceptions that you call a world-view. I can understand how you got them. God knows there is so much deception out there, and god knows it was aimed straight at us all… so we would do what you have done.<br><br>Someone has convinced you that you are asking the right questions, so you think you have found the answer.<br><br>I think your head is capable of unlearning what isn’t true and getting free of this deep mis-conception, but I have little hope it will happen because I fear you have completely forgotten to remember the sacred words “I could be wrong”.<br><br>Forgive yourself, Mr. Zundel. It isn’t your fault. You didn’t create yourself, and you didn’t create the system.<br><br>But, it IS your turn to remember “I could be wrong”.<br><br>it's the biggest favor you can do yourself.<br><br>AnnaLivia<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Postby israelirealities » Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:59 am

the link doesn't work.<br> Is Zundel the person who was removed from Canada after a series of legal proceedings ? (sorry for ignorance...a link will suffice). If this is case, it was bad ruling in Canada, because they do those "set offs" (trade offs) - and deport whatever they can't deal with, loud oppressors and complex victims. The Nazis normally have alternatives but the others don't, which does not really disturb Canada. (the old saying :'don't bring your wars over here'. Our wars ? why don't you white euro-americans stop bringing your colonial meddling to our places ? ). If he is Nazi, i will be happy not to have him around.<br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

true meanings

Postby veritas » Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:28 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> "Israel, trying to live as a <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>racist supremacist </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->state......."<br><br><br>www.aljazeerah.info/21o/M...illawi.htm<br><br><br>Are <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Americans</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> waking up to the reality of what their taxes <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>are </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->supporting.<br><br>An Israeli friend of mine once <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>observed</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> in relation to Iraq.............."maybe we will get someone to do the fighting for us"..........<br><br>Who is banging the drums the loudest for <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>attacking</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> the following ;<br><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
veritas

Return to Middle East