Does Israel Really Have Nukes?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Does Israel Really Have Nukes?

Postby eric144 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:50 pm

I have no idea if this is true, but I thought it was interesting. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://cytations.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_cytations_archive.html">cytations.blogspot.com/20...chive.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Israel Created Vanunu, Not Nukes<br><br>Vanunu is a Mossad cutout. Israel created Vanunu in order to add versimilitude to their claim of having nuclear weapons. Israel has no nuclear weapons. It is a bluff.<br><br>It is true. Israel has never had a viable nuclear weapons program.<br><br>The "policy of ambiguity" itself is the first sign, for if they did have nukes they would, like any other country who has them, furnish evidence, thus making their deterrent useful.<br><br><br>Nukes Are Too Close For Comfort<br><br>Next, Israel is too small to benefit from nukes. It doesn't have enough landbase to assure that their nukes could not be taken out in one fell swoop along with all their major cities by a first strike against them. Also, Israel's enemies are too close in proxinity to Israel for Israel to consider nuking them. Israel would invariably suffer at least radioactive contamination if they attacked their neighbors. It may be even rendered uninhabitable.<br><br><br>Never a Nuke Test<br><br>Another reason Israel has no nukes is: Where and when have they tested them? All countries with nuclear programs have left evidence of multiple tests. Israel has not. Are they really trying to convince the world that they have a huge arsenal which they created without so much as a single test, let alone the hundreds that are the mark of a large and developing program? No ambiguity here.<br><br><br>Too Broke to Afford Nukes<br><br>Finally, follow the money. Israel has been on the dole from the beginning. Please tell me how it can afford a secret nuclear weapons program when in reality Israel's entire conventional military and its upkeep is part of a known welfare package? Simply estimate the costs of a nuclear weapons program and then look at the year to year flow of military aid to Israel and what it accounts for. You will find that there is no possiblity that Israel could come up with ambiguous trillions to accomplish this feat. Nor is it possible to believe that Israel would make its own nukes when it simply asks for and gets everything else military as a sort of political ransom to the long suffering Jews with their holocaust bludgeon and their insinuation into the affairs of Christianity.<br><br>And why would Israel spend money, money which it doesn't have, on something that would not be useful for it for the reasons as demonstrated above?<br><br>Answer: It wouldn't.<br><br><br>Think About it<br><br>Israel merely demands that the United States arm it to the teeth with conventional weapons and then that the United States fight Israel's enemies for Israel. Clearly, if Israel wanted to start a nuclear war, it would simply demand the US fight it on their behalf and provide the neccessary bribes and blackmail. Israel does not need its own nukes when it has America's.<br><br>The conclusion is that Israel is not a state in any real sense. It is predominantly a haven for international Jewry. It's weakness as a state, as a treaty signatory, as a partner in international law, further shows that it is not willing to invest what is neccessary to have a nuclear weapons program.<br><br>Mordechai Vanunu never spent time in prison. He simply lived under an assumed identity for the 18 years following his over dramatized mossad arrest. His ongoing publicity is a continuation of Israel's deception of the world about its non-existant nukes.<br><br>The Mossad's motto is "By means of deception, thou shalt do war."<br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=eric144>eric144</A> at: 10/28/05 1:23 pm<br></i>
eric144

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Does Israel Really Have Nukes?

Postby nomo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:12 pm

This site obsession with Jews is, shall we say, a little distracting...<br><br>"Al-Qaeda is a Jewish myth just like the holocaust. "<br><br><br>Um-kay...<br><br> <p>--<br>When all else fails... panic.</p><i></i>
nomo

Postby eric144 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:19 pm

""Al-Qaeda is a Jewish myth just like the holocaust. "<br><br>Where did you read that ? <p></p><i></i>
eric144

Postby nomo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:21 pm

About one-third into the rest of the page, in the entry<br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"Why Do Israelis Keep Posing as Arab Terrorists?"</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> of Tuesday, August 30, 2005<br><br>Doesn't mean the question of whether Israel has nukes isn't worth pondering, but it's always good to examine one's sources.<br><br> <p>--<br>When all else fails... panic.</p><i></i>
nomo

Postby eric144 » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:25 pm

Thanks. <br><br>I also removed the bottom part of the article which is bordering on offensive. This shouldn't be a for or anti issue, just an interesting question. <p></p><i></i>
eric144

how about...

Postby michael meiring » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:39 pm

Now how about israel opening up for weapons inspections? if one's innocent one should be willing with open arms to welcome the weapons inspectors, not constantly deny them access. why should they have permission anyway?<br><br>I will not comment one way or another, as i have seen the frenzied nest of anti semitism accustations hurled on this board for even daring to mention the word israel. I stand back and wait for the usual hurlers of herrings to appear. <p></p><i></i>
michael meiring

blowing smoke

Postby robertdreed » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:50 pm

That article is simply someone making unsubstantiated claims. Like a lot of Internet tale-spinners, they're counting on most of their readers to have little or no background, so they'll be able to get away with saying any sort of shit they want.<br><br>Israel not only has nukes, according to the book <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Critical Mass</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->, by Robert Windrem and William Burrows, they have tactical nuclear weapons buried in the Golan Heights. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

adding jet fuel to the fire

Postby michael miering » Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:51 pm

India's leading weekly magazine, The Week, reported:<br><br>(funny how this webpage has been erased again?!!!)<br><br>anybody out there have an issue of this mag?<br><br>But certainly news flashes such as this dont help the image of innocence for israel.<br><br>I have an open mind until i see a copy of the magazine, seeing how it has mysteriously vanished from the web again, maybe it will be back up soon again, and then taken down again?!!!!!!!!<br><br><br>"On January 12 Indian intelligence officials in Calcutta detained 11 foreign nationals for interrogation before they were to board a Dhaka-bound Bangladesh Biman flight. They were detained on the suspicion of being hijackers. "But we realized that they were tabliqis (Islamic preachers), so we let them go, said an Intelligence official." <br><br>The eleven had Israeli passports but were believed to be Afghan nationals who had spent a while in Iran. "Indian intelligence officials, too, were surprised by the nationality profile of the eleven. "They say that they have been on tabligh (preaching Islam) in India for two months. But they are Israeli nationals from the West Bank," said a Central Intelligence official. <br><br>He claimed that Tel Aviv "exerted considerable pressure" on Delhi to secure their release. "It appeared that they could be working for a sensitive organization in Israel and were on a mission to Bangladesh," the official said.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
michael miering

well

Postby Homeless Halo » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:06 pm

I don't think it really matters if they have nukes or not. <br>They are nothing other than an extension of angloamerican intersts, and the brits and americans certainly have nukers they'd be willing to use on Israel's behalf.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Homeless Halo

Re: well

Postby israelirealities » Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:36 pm

don't know about nukes, but the part about Vanunu not actually being held in prison is BS. So if this is so, the rest shouldb't be trusted as any better. It looks more like Mossad article, along with the rest of this website, they probably enjoy spreading more rumors like these. <br>I wish it turned out there was no nuclear weapons here, it is so bad for the environment, and it only gets worse, I think, because of having to dispose of waste. I cannot understand how come we, the citizens of this world, allowed our respective governments to produce this menace ? truly, it just comes to show you, that the concept of democracy is fucked up from the beginning. I don't think any state actually had an orderly democratic procedure of decision making on the nukes. It just "came out of no where" so to speak, like a fact of life. LIke its just part of nature, or evolution...very sad.<br>All nuclear "kingdoms" are bad, whether they are owned by US or Pakistan Khan, its always secrecy, corruption and under the table dealings (RA and fascist sex). The citizens are fed with lies, the pay for it with taxes, they get tested on unwittingly, they will die if its used...I mean, its a global scam. <br>Israel, as a rule, is playing a "second world" game, namely, not wanting to be in the third world league (not a good place to be, they say) it joins all the "big tycoons clubs", nukes, hi tech, pharma frauds, you know the works. The assumption being its better to have one foot there as well. <br>I think India is doing that, places that want to rise up from the fate of third world (being those who will be "dilluted" soon, I guess). THe price is larger economical gaps and complicity. But what are the alternatives ? I didn't hear yet of small nice place (not in Europe or anglo) that just lives happy ever after. Maybe there is such a place and I missed it ? (where is Bora Bora ?).<br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
israelirealities

Return to Middle East