contact

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

contact

Postby ir » Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:38 am

those who had my previous email address, I opened a new temporary one, same as before adding the number 1 at the end of the username, still in yahoo.com<br><br>weirdness abound, last night i fell asleep early,while putting my son to bed, and woke up at 3.40 am. went to PC, the keyboard failed to work, i had to throw it. In the morning, I always have a cellular phone alarm set for 6.30 and it didn't work (i went back to sleep at around 5), and got up at 10am. I looked at the cellular - strange thing, the clock on it, stopped at 3.55 and got "stuck" at that hour. <br><br>Had weird unpleasant dreams through the night. Today is my father's funeral. <br><br>i went down the store and bought a new fancy wireless keyboard ! <br><br>headlines this morning - Brittish press says sharon is planning attack on iran for march. I am scared. it looks serious, because of this huge, weird new party he created. it has everyone inside. democracy is out the window. this is what israel does beforea war, usually. <br><br>i decide, though, to stay calm and positive :-). <p></p><i></i>
ir

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: contact

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:33 am

I see you are unregistered here now, which must be why I can't contact you.<br><br>I hope you are wrong. Got a feeling that the world needs a real leader right about now, and there isn't one single, functional one around. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

i will re register at some point

Postby ir » Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:41 pm

i had so much harassment in my emails that I tried to minimize my registrations. i will re open, as apparently this did not help...<br><br>yes, 'good leadership'...none around. at least here there is an official pre requisite requirement - one has to have a criminal record, preferably big tims corruption and an additional war crimes failed law suit, in addition one has to be practically illiterate, or have a very minimal vocabulary. Sharon, in fact is the epitome of leadership right now. no secret societies, not even diabolic flair of some satanic involvement. a simple thug, raw and basic.<br>Peres is the previous "role model" he is more into the societies satanic double dealing type, but I think their generation is gone and falling. now its the Moussolini sturdy types...:-). <br><br>I think Israel will attack, don't know when. they have the bombs, the will, the electoral need, still Bushmen is backing the scene, its high time for a little war. Also noticed the new Chief of Staff, Chalutz, is of Persian origins...and our president (a symbolic position) Is also Persian. Israel is mounting the local Iranians to fight off the Iranian threat....it takes one to know one. :-)<br><br>Today's Haaretz editorial, repeating my intuitive response to Achmedijan's words - Go back to Europe..emmm, not a bad idea he says, and also explains the righteous anger of European leaders...(hell, we don't want them back here, mr. Iran...).<br>Thing is, everyone in the region wants to squeeze out money for the rehab of the Palestinians, from Europe. They figured out, both in Israel and Iran, the only effective threat on Europe is - if you don't pay, the Jews are coming back...<br><br>Anyway, personally if there's another war here, I will certainly not survive it. My nerves are overworked.<br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
ir

Re: i will re register at some point

Postby scollon » Sun Dec 11, 2005 3:47 pm

If they do attack, it will show exactly who rules the Anglo American Empire these days. Not Britain, not the United States, but Israel. Israel is totally dependant on American money and if the Americans had any desire to stop this, they would.<br><br>They won't because it's Neocons who run the USA and if Lieberman gets to be defense secretary (probably not but his name being put forward is a massive signal especially since he's supposed to be a democrat) then the message is crystal clear.<br><br>I say this because overt Chinese and Russian support for Iran means they're being slapped in the face too. The Neocon PNAC wants to sort out the Chinese, so it's all downhill from here. Thankfully Putin turned out not to be another Yeltsin (who gave the country's wealth to Jewish 'businessmen') so there are limits impised by their massive nuclear arsenal.<br><br>This isn't about Israeli citizens, they were deliberately put in harm's way for exactly this reason, so perhaps Jews controlling the USA is simply legitimate and completely justified self defense. I wouldn't say otherwise.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
scollon

scollon - brittish empire

Postby ir » Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:31 pm

messing up the region thoroghly.<br><br>that's why I am interested in all this new material here about the secret societies of the brittish nobility, the golden dawn and all. gives me real insight into the ideas and plans these people had, and they ruled the world. Looking at Zionism, you'd have to admit that Britain made this idea fly. the fact that the jewish leadership is a joke, a sad one, is obvious and I have been the last to brush over the fact. <br>You don't seriously think that the jews (with israel) can rule the USa and england, or do you ? i can't take this argument seriously. But I do agree that the manner by which the jewish leadership happily jumps on the wagon of corruption and all the wrong ideas/deeds, is a fascinating phenomenon, and the way the more affluent Jews are pushing the less fortunate ones into the fire, is very disturbing, especially if one happens to be in that very same group of "would be " cannon flesh or sacrifices. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
ir

Re: scollon - brittish empire

Postby scollon » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:02 pm

Yes it was Lord Palmerston who had the original idea to put Jews in Palestine 150 years ago to divide and rule (the English tactic of choice). Partly down to ruling class obsession with Zionism (British Israelism) <br><br>"You don't seriously think that the jews (with israel) can rule the USa and england, or do you ?"<br><br>Yes I do, the evidence is there on sites like whatreallyhappened.com etc. How do you explain the vast sums of American aid to Israel ? Don't tell me its because Americans are generous because they are considerably less generous than other nations.<br><br>It's people like Milkin, Pearl (arrested for spying for Israel in the 1970s), Wolwowitz etc and all the congress people subsidised with Jewish money. Rupert Murdoch was sponsored by Milkin and Rothschild is on the board of Sky TV. There is also massive Israeli funding of Christian criminals like Falwell and Robertson that have so much influence on the GOP.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
scollon

a personal addition

Postby ir » Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:04 pm

As someone who was on the run from my government, i did get the impression that israel/jews are ruling the world. thus i actualy saw/felt how the mechanisms of control work. i have to say that as much as it taints the Jewish control obssession it taints the rest of the world, who just couldn't give a hoot. it is a law of nature that those who create a vacuum in power, morality, community - invite another power structure to take over. there are no empty places in life and society and certainly not in the field of politics. <br>once an entire community cannot summon the minimal level of ethics, spine and determination, they can only blame themselves for any takeover by a more vibrant and vigorous group (of people or values). <br>it doesn't take a big mouth and racism to resist values you don't approve of, it takes participation and engagement. For instance, if non jews/non neo cons in the vast continent of north america (or and including) had a real investment of caring and engagement in the fate of the palestinians or iraqis or iranians or israelis, one would see them around. But writing some racist hate speech, as sharp and witty as possible, really is pathetic. If you can't raise more than 200 people for a demonstration with a good artist playing, then you actually say you don't give a hoot about the entire middle east. Israel and Iran have been trying to exert pressure on europe to put up a LOT of money for the rehabilitation of the palestinian refugees, one way to do that is to 'threat' that Israel wlil move to Europe (don't, please, we'll put up the dough..). big words are meaningless in the world of politics. and you can't fake power, engagement and public opinion. truth of the matter is, nobody outside the middle east cares about the people there, but many care about the oil.<br>I wondered in america and canada, and realized that its all hype, actually, those who bitch would not raise a finger from their laptop to do even the smallest thing, even when your sovereignity is violated by israel as long as the victims are jews or arabs. AND none of the big mouths will give actuall assistant to refugees from our region, be it jews or arabs. not even a little piece of dry bread, let alone meaningful assistance or rescue. people here happen to realize that, and so they don't really take the "peace movement" of europe or north america seriously. its a lot of talk, but no dollar is flowing where the mouth is...<br>I have said that earlier, an israeli or jew or palestinian seeking to stand up to the Israeli government will die long before any of the peace movement will even sign a petition let alone force their government to help that person to remain safe. that says it all. <br>that's why, although I am very open and straight forward in my critique of Israel's governmnet and its jewish supporters abroad, i am also very much aware and dissillusioned with regards to the intentions of those who like hearing it. <br>been there, saw who those people are when it comes to lifting a finger...let alone taking a real risk (not a huge one though) to protect the interest of peace/justice...and right now I am fully awake. its a bad situation, but there is no WILL to change it. <p></p><i></i>
ir

Destiny

Postby Sweejak » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:24 am

Jordan Maxwell has some scans of a purported 1939 issue of "Destiny".<br>The page is slow to load, I had to try twice, the images do save to disk readily though.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/articles/british-israel.htm">www.jordanmaxwell.com/art...israel.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>homepage:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/index.html">www.jordanmaxwell.com/index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

fake Destiny

Postby Trifecta » Mon Dec 12, 2005 1:53 pm

They all inked the deal last Thursday, March is when it is going to happen and if you think the "either you are with us or against us" during the Iraq war was a bit harsh, wait to the zionist get their teeth into most of us.<br><br>Britain still rules the world, covertly, overtly and have since the made the empire a shadow to prying eyes, the rest are just puppets who take there turn at being the bad guys. How long are we the people going to believe they are against each other, when only we die?<br><br>I can hear them laughing every time we fall for it and really it is as simple as all of us stopping, just stop. Yet we will have another two years of fence sitting, endless debates about the rights and wrongs and on it goes, progress is fast, atainment is slow. and they line up another part of life for slaughter, as long as the rich get out of the way first.<br><br>It is like the worst soap I have ever had the missfortune to participate in. Just stop people.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Trifecta

Re: fake Destiny

Postby Sweejak » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:20 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>it is as simple as all of us stopping,<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Do you mean a general strike? <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

fake everything

Postby Trifecta » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:22 pm

A global one, one on a humongous scale, something the planet has never experienced, a colossal people thought form, carried through with action, a cancer to the machine and its minions, drive the beast out with silence of the turning, whirling corporacy clogs, dry up the last bastion of spin, death, chaos and dissaray.<br><br>It is time, it really is. Even if you were deaf, dumb and blind you would not be able to escape the stinkink puteridness of the whole mess, the king has no clothes, lets tell him.<br><br>just stop <p></p><i></i>
Trifecta

Re: fake everything

Postby scollon » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:27 pm

"Do you mean a general strike? "<br><br>It wouldn't succeed. The British general strike didn't, they have even power and money now. The answer (for me) is to keep away from the corporate world as much as piossible.<br> <p></p><i></i>
scollon

Re: fake everything

Postby Sweejak » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:38 pm

I'm all for a general strike, and at this point I'm not even too concerned about hijacking and what to replace things with. What if those 10 million marchers in the world's first global demonstration decided not to 'go home'.<br><br>In lieu of a general strike I am doing what I can to starve the system, money, work, mind.<br><br>La Boétie summed up thing pretty well. <p></p><i></i>
Sweejak

Iran's president says it today -

Postby ir » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:03 pm

israel is merely an excuse for the superpowers' attempt to rule the arab world. <br><br>another not so good day for me here. kind of hopeless. I posted something in my Hebrew blog about the origins of my paternal family (those who migrated to palestine prior to Zionism), and how this group has been "absorbed" and annihilated by mainstream zionism which followed. surprisingly, two other "neighboring" bloggers originate from same group, and so we are dialoging on this extinct culture, that actually has a lot to say these days. it was a heartwarming surprise to find fellow "tribesmen" who feel the same about their ancestors.<br><br>life is on hold, but not really, it is just living in hollow reality. waiting for a miracle, probably will get a war instead. <p></p><i></i>
ir

Re: Iran's president says it today -

Postby scollon » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:26 pm

"israel is merely an excuse for the superpowers' attempt to rule the arab world. "<br><br>Sure, but it's largely Jewish Neocon economics that controls the industrialised world. It was born in the University of Chicago with such luminaries as Milton Friedman the inventor of monetarism, Kristol, Perle, Wolwowitz, Feith etc. It gave rise to Thatcher and Reagan.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism_(United_States)">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neo...ed_States)</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Their Jewishness binds them together and Israel is the biggest sympol of that bond. I'm sure they don't care any more about Israeli Jews than they do about anyone else but it's their team and they support it. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=scollon>scollon</A> at: 12/12/05 4:40 pm<br></i>
scollon

Next

Return to Middle East