Let's Stop a US/Israeli War on Iran

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Let's Stop a US/Israeli War on Iran

Postby Sepka » Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:16 pm

Does anyone really believe that the Iranians' intentions are benign? If Iran acquires nuclear weapons, there will be a nuclear war.<br><br>-Sepka the Space Weasel <p></p><i></i>
Sepka

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Floyd Smoots » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:00 pm

scoldie-locks, since the "City of London" is actually pulling all the strings on the puppets, why won't you just admit that the P.I.P.'s (Psychopaths In Power) are fairly and equally scattered in the various power centers around the globe. Of course, I wouldn't appear so naive nor ignorant to this board, to even suggest that the leadership of the People's Republic of China were anything but moral, just, and compassionate.<br><br>Just because the governments of the Big Dog (U.S.A.) and its little Terrier helper (Israel) are the current strings being pulled, is no reason to accuse all of their powerless citizens of being psychotic. You don't have any more power than I do to stop the madness that is breathing down our necks. So please stop generalising about whole peoples whom you really know nothing about. Thank you. Thank You Very Much!<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Benign Intentions

Postby GDN01 » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:07 pm

No, I don't believe Iran has benign intentions for developing a nuclear program. But the U.S. govt. does not have benign intentions either. It never has when it comes to foreign policy. If any other country decides to adopt our govt.'s Preemptive Strike policy, they could certainly justify attacking the U.S. - we are a threat to many countries right now, and are in violation of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty. And while I'm totally against the use of nuclear weapons and their build-up, I can understand why other nations feel a need to create a nuclear weapons program in the current climate of threat and intimidation carried out by our govt. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Its all kinda simple really.

Postby slimmouse » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:20 pm

<br> In WW2 the reigns of the thousand year reich were temporarily held by Germany, Japan and Italy. ( with all the fiscal backing from the usual powerbrokers )<br><br> Unfortunately for Germany, Adolf decided to print Germanys own money for them, and that would never do. Enter Russia, g' nite Germany and the old axis.<br><br> Time to revert to a country that had already surrendered their economic sovereignty, and were a major player - namely the USA, and her ally buddies.<br><br> So, here we are on the verge of 2006. The Axis has "shapeshifted" - It is now , Ole Brittania ( who were never all that far from German hearts anyways - see the Royal interbreeding connections) AmeriKa and Is-ra-el. ( all that is )<br><br> I know I make it all sound kinda simple. But then again, how else is one to see this mess of a world other than how it is, and can be quite simply and logically explained with the benefit of some REAL history. ??????<br><br> Unless of course we all wish to stay in the world where the Native Americans were the bad guys, as were nips, gooks, wogs, spear chuckers and similar bad guys created by the good old Anglo American thieves murderers and general nasty shitheads.<br><br><br> Of course, we can fuck and fart around by introducing a trillion other factors into the equation. But thats kinda like saying.......well like saying that the US admin knew nothing of 9/11 or that free energy doesnt exist. <br><br> Keep it simple, cos really, thats how it is to any REAL RI ers.<br><br> Happy new year gang. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Re: Benign Intentions

Postby anotherdrew » Sat Dec 31, 2005 9:23 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>If any other country decides to adopt our govt.'s Preemptive Strike policy, they could certainly justify attacking the U.S.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I suspect that if we do get nuked big time (decapatation attacks on millitary and governmental facilities mostly with some industrial and trade disruption targets as well). We'd probably not even know for sure where the bombs are comming from, no one will claim responsibility. And as we recover from initial shock and decided we don't want to just destory the world and don't know exactly who to attack... we'll probably wind up so messed up we'll just be licking our wounds for decades. It could happen... we'll see I guess. I like to think I live in a non-targeted area, but maybe not. Hopefully it won't have to come to that. At any rate, the technical problems to launching an un-traceable attack are surmountable even today I suspect. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

don't y'all see the nuclear business is just a front line co

Postby gloworm » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:55 pm

cover-up???? Either my brain wave has been completely sabotaged or I'm on to something. In my yest. search cutting out the nuke messages was the most obvious to me ever. And put that in perspective to the Iranian announcement--back in Nov. 2005--that they are and have now issued licenses to petrol biggies to BUY IN EURO CURRENCY on THEIR - IRAN'S new petrol bourse IN EURO DOLLARS in <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>March of 2006</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. I'm starting a new thread on this because there is a think tank needing to be made here----It is simply insane for Iran, alone (?) to attempt to step on the New York and London (US corporately owned) complete monopoly on the sale and purchase of petrol. WHAT IS BEHIND THIS??? Growing revelation of Russia's alliance, Venezuela et. al. lining up to buy on this new bourse! <br>Fca. <p></p><i></i>
gloworm

maybe not

Postby ir » Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:32 pm

Somehow I don't think this will develop into a full fledge war, nobody can afford that after Iraq and the mess. It might be a "chess game" with tricks and threats and some sabotage and what not...but somehow i can't see american troops landing and running a war. bombings, perhaps, but not land war. Its just a hunch.<br>--<br>What worries me is a long term plan, something like the Iraq plan which I think has been in force at least from early 80's and gradually reached the peak. I not sure which war is worse, the actual tanks/bullets, or this stealth, undefined preparation...I also think that at some point in the future the US will provoke Israel by perhaps false flag attack that they will attribute to some arabs...just a hunch again, nothing more.<br>--<br>What worries me more is that while we are being sidetracked into looking at this direction (the obvious), actually our civil rights (the remains) are being taken and we are all becoming slaves of coporations, guinea pigs for "armies" of all sides and what not. Either eventually someone shoots or not, becomes rather secondary in terms of casualties.<br>--<br>Being in Israel makes it worse, because i am sure now that in my lifetime and possibly my son's too, this place is going to be a terrible "homeland" for anyone, especially for me. Now its Iran, tomorrow they'll find another "devil" and then there are always ET's. this is a time of war, maybe the last era, but the last pangs are always the hardest.<br><br>--<br>to know that I have wasted my life, and am dooming my son to same total waste, on a war which is totally meaningless for me (in my opinion, to anyone); that I have not been able to develop my positive contributions, that I have not loved, lived, tasted normal life, without fear, - is tragic beyond words.<br>To think that I came to this world only to serve as more or less a machine gun in the hands of thugs that bark nationalistic slogans and have dirty heavy hands - is SAD. By now I am not even angry anymore, and I don't give a damn tonight whether Zionism is Brittish Jewish lizard biblical godly scheme or the best book in town - i am just mourning my unlived life. <br>-- <p></p><i></i>
ir

Postby scollon » Sun Jan 01, 2006 6:55 pm

Floyd<br><br>You still runnin' around with that Makow boy I told you was no good !<br><br>"So please stop generalising about whole peoples whom you really know nothing about"<br><br>You'll find that Iraq war was approved of by 70% of Americans and 25% of Britons.<br><br>76% of the serial killers in history have been American, a truly astonishing figure. <br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.blknblu.com/go/essays/killers.html">www.blknblu.com/go/essays/killers.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The United States is a giant ponzi scheme with 8 trillion dollars of debt which they have no intention of paying off. That's why war with China (the biggest creditor) is inevitable. America, the land of the sting, the scam.<br><br>My argument is that America is skewed in the psychopathic direction because that's the way it's designed (freedom to steal, cheat and exploit) and has attracted such people from the start. In addition, the punishment for almost all crimes up to the 1790's in Britain was transportation to America so there is a sizeable criminal element too. That's one of the biggest reason for American colonists being treated as second class citizens by the way. The view that most of them were criminals or the children of criminals.<br><br>Samuel Johnson on Americans<br><br>"Sir, they are a race of convicts, and ought to be thankful for anything we allow them short of hanging."<br>Boswell: Life<br><br>This was one of the first acts of a free America, a massive government backed currency scam.<br><br>Insider Trading is the American Way: The Founding Scam<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.counterpunch.org/scaramella03302004.html">www.counterpunch.org/scar...02004.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=scollon>scollon</A> at: 1/1/06 4:13 pm<br></i>
scollon

Postby Floyd Smoots » Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:47 pm

O.K. scold-boy, I don't care at this point, whether or not this thread ends up in the God-forsaken Barbecue Pit. Not only are you correct, for the most part, you NEED to realise that MOST of us here in these Untied States uv Amerika, were born, raised, and educated by the LIARS in Power. How in the hell do you think that those of us who have awakened to this massive LIE (all eight of us), feel now?<br><br>Not to mention, that our whole revered "Revolution" was a LIE, and that we are still, as much as EVER, under the control of the London Bankers, etc., et al? I, personally have NEVER felt "superior" to the British, French, Germans, (name your favourite European country here). I have always felt a genetic, historic kinship to ALL my ancestors and antecedents from the "old country".<br><br>But, DO NOT even try to throw "Poll Numbers" at me in this second half of the first decade of the Third Millennium. Anyone who puts any stock in poll numbers, manipulated by the pollsters and the PTB, is being, to put it kindly, misled. To put it unkindly, they are Damned Fools! Are you sure that your current employer is not MI-5, or MI-6?? You "smell" funny to me. Over to you, All-Knowing-One.<br><br>P.S. Mah Ol' Virginny hillbilly side sez to tell ya's "Jus' Kiss Mah Ass, ya funky ol' Scottie Pig!!!"<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Postby Dreams End » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:30 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>76% of the serial killers in history have been American, a truly astonishing figure. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Side note: I think this may have something to do with the fact that they are manufactured by the government. The case for this isn't airtight, but have a little google on "vacaville" for example and see that it's openly acknowledged that mind control projects...errr...."behavior control" projects are performed at that prison. Dave McGowan and others have connected many of these serial killers to intel operations and mind control projects. (Vacaville is connected to Patty hearst kidnappers the "SLA" who, in turn, used mind control on her.) So they turn out these serial killers who get everyone really scared, justifying much larger police budgets, and meanwhile, disguising the fact that many of these "random" killings are in fact hits. <br><br>One case that hasn't received this sort of investigation is the recently convicted BTK killer. I happened to notice that only in his first murder was there a man killed...who happened to have been in the airforce, as, I believe, was the BTK suspect himself. <br><br>"Don't you think the pattern is a bit TOO random, Clarice?" <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Where are we actually runnin here ?

Postby slimmouse » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:39 pm

<br><br> Bushco and the satanic motherfuckers are gonna blow the shit out of another pile of innocents in the name of democracy.<br><br> I Understand this fact . I understand why - its all about power and wealth being maintained in the hands of the chosen few.<br><br> I dont like it .<br><br> Whats with all this fucking sidetracking ? <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

maybe not

Postby anon » Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:44 pm

Thank you ir. <br><br>One of the best posts I have read on this board. <br><br>I am partially of Lebanese decent and my family has its roots in Egypt also. I think your eloquent words represent the feelings of many in the region. <br><br>Don't loose faith, everything happens for a reason and our journey is ultimately not in vain. <br><br>Wishes of peace in 2006. <p></p><i></i>
anon

Re: maybe not

Postby Reikimg » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:20 am

Heres an intresting scenario from Dave Emory.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://ftrsummary.blogspot.com/2005_02_08_ftrsummary_archive.html">ftrsummary.blogspot.com/2...chive.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>FIRST PARAGRAPH<br>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>This broadcast presents a number of existing or potential American political realities that should come to pass in a nightmare only. Unfortunately, this nightmare threatens to become a waking one. The show begins with a hypothetical scenario in which an American and/or Israeli strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities would precipitate a disastrous response by Iran’s Russian-built ship-killing cruise missiles, the Sunburn and the Yakhonts. Defenseless against these advanced missiles, the US Navy’s forces in the Persian Gulf could experience a disaster if Iran were to deploy the weapons against the Sixth Fleet. If this were to happen, it could lead to a much wider and potentially disastrous conflict in the Middle East. Another part of the nightmare is already coming into reality: the Christian Right’s enormous influence within the Bush administration and the effect that these “End Times” aficionados could have on US environmental policy and American educational policy. It would be difficult to imagine a foreign enemy having any more devastating effect on American society.<br>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>US support for the Mujadeen (sic) in Afghanistan really hasnt been forgotten by the Russians. I doubt they would actively take part , but aid is another story.The tragic part as always is while the spoiled brats bicker in the sandbox 100's of thousands will pay the price.How sad. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=reikimg>Reikimg</A> at: 1/2/06 1:42 am<br></i>
Reikimg

Postby scollon » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:24 am

Floyd, the whole society is designed the way it is and people just have to go along with it. Having the lowest public education standards in the Western world and the highest incarceration rate on earth ensures nothing changes. <br><br><br>DE<br><br>Yes I got the number originally from McGowan. Manufactured serial killers proves my point in a much scarier way than if they were natural born killers.<br><br>Sorry for the digression.<br><br>It is the USA, the only country to use nuclear weapons which is in total breach of nuclear proliferation treaties and has said it will uses nuclear weapons as a first strike option recently that is blitzkrieging its way across the middle east.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=scollon>scollon</A> at: 1/2/06 1:38 am<br></i>
scollon

If Iran has the Bomb, there won't BE a war.

Postby AlicetheCurious » Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:08 pm

Thank you, ir, for what you wrote. I live in Egypt, and it's good to be reminded that we share similar feelings of disgust and frustration at the greedy fools and their soulless puppetmasters, who have the power to ruin our lives and those of our children. <br><br>What really hurts me is the waste of so many precious people and irreplaceable treasures as these stunted maniacs set the world on fire, trying vainly to satisfy the emptiness inside themselves. They're ruining everything and killing hope, for generations to come, and for what? <br><br>The problem with evil is not that it's so widespread -- I don't believe it is. The problem is that most people, who are by and large, good, are unwilling to steel themselves and courageously see stomach-churning evil, especially when it's too close for comfort. <br><br>Instead, it's so much easier to demonize this or that group of people and then let "the government" deal with them.<br><br>But evil is not a race-specific gene, nor is it associated with certain classes or races, or languages, or religions. Evil is as evil does, no matter who is doing the doing.<br><br>Or, to paraphrase somebody or other, forget about the sinner and FOR GOD'S SAKE, stop the sin itself. <br><br>Cause if it's bad for Evil Saddam to use chemical weapons (given to him by Good Donald Rumsfeld) against civilians, then how can it be good for US soldiers to be using phosphorous bombs and depleted uranium against civilians? <br><br>And of course, the US is not only the only country that has ever used nuclear weapons against civilian populations, as far as I know, it along with Israel are the only two that have invaded and are currently occupying the territories of others, in violation of international law. <br><br>On the other hand, I am not aware that Iran has ever launched a war of aggression against any other country, nor that it is violating any international laws by pursuing a nuclear enrichment program for peaceful purposes.<br><br>If it is in fact trying to develop The Bomb, it's very likely because its leaders figured out one lesson of America's treatment of Iraq: if you've got huge oil reserves, independent decisionmakers and no nuclear arsenal, you might as well draw a big target over the map of your country. <br><br>Does anybody think they're wrong? <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

PreviousNext

Return to Middle East