The Taboo of RI, hypocrisy, and the Danish Cartoons

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Taboo of RI, hypocrisy, and the Danish Cartoons

Postby rocco322 » Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:24 am

Though RI is one of my favorite sites, I must admit to being a bit bugged by the thread that seemed to turn into <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>all the reasons why you can NOT discuss openly the subject of certain aspects of jewry</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> on this board. That's not to say I disagree with Jeff's tough postion as moderator, I do, but the thread seems to have grown 8 heads. Seems like some classic hegalian dialect from a few. Let's just say I side with the minority on that one particular thread. (Sorry DE, Pan, Qutb, etc). I'm sure there's much more to it than just that one thread and I attempted to follow links and check it out, but judging from that thread alone, no thanks. <br><br> I think h7 has a valid point. A few have made the point that there is no problem when it comes to investigating the holocaust. I would have to disagree from what I've seen myself. It seems there is no problem as long as the investigation <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>stays within set guidelines</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. Unless someone knows more details about the recent lab tests at Auschwitz that maybe I don't know? Wasn't everyone associated with that research villified and/or jailed? <br><br> In any case, I will simply bring another subject to the board to toss around that points to the same zionist power structure and ask for informed comment and your thoughts. The subject is the cartoons, the real players behind their publishing, the ties between Israel and Denmark, and the ongoing PR campaign that seems hell-bent to manipulate division and racism.<br><br> I would appreciate any feedback on the article. Sorry in advance is this subject or article has already been discussed.. Here's a snip and the link...<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The center piece of the current explosive confrontation between Islamic and Arab protestors, political leaders and governments and the US and Western European regimes and publishers is rooted in Israeli efforts to polarize the world in its favor and to promote isolation, economic sanctions and/or a military attack on Iran. There are several key questions, which almost all commentators and analysts have failed to address. These include:<br><br> Why did the “cartoons” get published in Denmark?<br><br> What is the political background of “Flemming Rose” the cultural editor of Jyllands-Posten, who solicited, selected and published the cartoons?<br><br> What larger issues coincide with the timing of the cartoons publication and reproduction? Who “benefits” from the publication of the cartoons and the ensuing confrontation between the Arabs/Islam and the West?<br><br> What is the contemporary political context of the Arab/Islam protests?<br><br> How is the Israeli secret service, Mossad, implicated in provoking the Western-Islamic/Arab conflict, and how do the consequences measure up to their expectations? </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.lahaine.org/index.php?blog=5&p=12815&more=1&c=1"> <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Caricatures in Middle East Politics</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> </a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=rocco322>rocco322</A> at: 3/2/06 12:27 am<br></i>
rocco322

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Middle East