Israeli ritual murderer, marries in prison

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Israeli ritual murderer, marries in prison

Postby havanagilla » Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:58 pm

Sigal haimovich, convicted a few years ago in the ritual (satanic) murder of Asaf Shtoyerman married another convicted murderer in prison today.<br>The murder of asaf shtoyerman was one of the only cases of satanic ritual murders in Israel, that reached the courts as such. Rei Horev the main murderer, convinced two of his highschool friends (females from VERY GOOD FAMILIES) to take part in a "cool" satanic adventure, and to pick a random victim to practice sacrifice. The three lured the victim into a dererted area, and murdered him for satan. Sigal was sentenced to 30 years in jail and recently was part of a silly TV series, that did one of its programs in jail. The two murderers met on the set, or through the production, and started a phone affair and<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong> today married in jail</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. (??).<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Israeli ritual murderer, marries in prison

Postby biaothanatoi » Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:25 am

Thanks, H, very interesting. Do you have any press reports in English on this? I try to file away stuff like this. <p></p><i></i>
biaothanatoi

Re: Israeli ritual murderer, marries in prison

Postby havanagilla » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:33 am

nope, google gave nothing (but that could also be because of spelling the names in english..i tried a few ways)..that's the hebrew item, you can see the photo of the lady<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-3239093,00.html#n">www.ynet.co.il/articles/0...,00.html#n</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>--<br>a bit on the murder...it happened in 1996, but only in 2000, the wife of the chief murderer Horev went to the police to say her husband confessed to her that he murdered etc. In his investigation, in 2001, he implicated 2 young women, one of them Lihi Gluzman is a niece of Rafi Reshef (brother of Zali Reshef long time liberal politician) and Nurit Galron, (the first is one of he top TV/Media people in Israel and his wife is a famous pop singer, both RICH and FAMOUS). Thus, although Gluzman was guilty as the two others, she became a prosecution witness and went home. During the long investigation and trial, it turned out that these two ladies, during high school receive some psychiatric care, but for some reason the hospital mentioned in the press was Nes Ziona, a facility with record for MC (also adjacent the top secret government Nes Ziona Biological Center). It was a curious bit, because they live about 100 km away, and there are numerous psych hospitals around their town area. Thus, among the "para(-political-)noid" community, rumors spread that this was an MC experiment. Anyway, what they did is just pick a random kid who roamed around, took him into the forest nearby and killed him brutally, stabbing, hitting him with rocks, and suffocating him for a long time. (namely, he was tortured before death). <br>----<br>Another curious murder of that same time frame, was two "good kids" (rich families, one is the son of a lawyer etc.) who felt like having fun and killed a taxi driver called Derek Roth. (brittish new immigrant). A few years after their trial and sentencing they managed to do another robbery during one of their secret leaves (the press didn't know they receive leaves from prison), and now, one of the killers managed to <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>escape to latin america and Argentina</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> gave him some sort of refuge, claiming that he was a minor during the offense and that they will turn him in only if his sentence is reduced. I think the justice dept. waved the offer and perhaps he is still there. Nobody knows how a convicted murderer managed to escape prison and GET OUT OF ISRAEL...they must have some help.<br>Again, rumours indicate there was SRA connection to this crime as well.<br><br>In both cases , one fellon was a relative of Left Wing politicians. Gluzman in the first and Aloni in the second case. <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

clumsy sra

Postby blanc » Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:34 am

Ist thought on reading this was that it was one of those clumsy anateurish sra killings which seem to be set up as a 'test' or as blackmail , but now it looks more involved. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Return to Middle East