Israel shelling Lebanon

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Israel shelling Lebanon

Postby sunny » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:11 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/12/AR2006071200262.html">www.washingtonpost.com/wp...00262.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>SIDON, Lebanon, July 12 -- The militant Shiite Muslim group Hezbollah said Wednesday that it had captured two Israeli soldiers along the Israel-Lebanon border, and Israeli officials said seven more soldiers were killed during military operations in response to the attack.<br><br>Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert called the abduction of the soldiers an "act of war" and said Hezbollah would pay a "heavy price," the Associated Press reported.<br><br> <br>A Lebanese man holds a firecracker in his hand as he celebrates, in Beirut, Lebanon, Wednesday, July 12, 2006, after the Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers near the border with Israel. Heavy clashes erupted in southern Lebanon on Wednesday as Hezbollah announced that guerrillas have captured two Israeli soldiers along the border with Israel. (AP Photo/Hussein Malla) (Hussein Malla - AP) <br><br> <br>Israeli tanks and troops entered Lebanon soon after the 9 a.m. abduction to search for the missing soldiers. At least three soldiers were killed in a blast involving one of the tanks, Israeli officials said.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>In southern Lebanon, fighter jets bombed a bridge that connected the cities of Tyre and Nabatiyah. Other air strikes hit the cities of Marjuyun and Kfar Shouba. Warships were shelling Lebanon, Israeli news agencies reported, and witnesses said Katyusha rockets were being fired from Lebanon into Israel, close to the Mediterranean Sea.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>At least two Lebanese civilians were killed, according to preliminary reports, and a power plant was badly damaged. After warplanes passed over Beirut, anti-aircraft fire thundered through the capital for about a half hour.<br><br>The Israeli government urged residents of northern border towns to seek cover in underground bomb shelters.<br><br>The attacks and counterattacks are sure to escalate tensions along a border that often serves as a battlefield between Hezbollah militias and the Israeli army. Tensions in Israel were already extremely high because of ongoing efforts to free Gilad Shalit, an Israeli soldier captured last month by Palestinian militants in the Gaza Strip. Shalit's captors demanded that Israel release Palestinian prisoners in exchange for his freedom.<br><br>Earlier this morning, Israel dropped a quarter-ton bomb on a Gaza home in a failed attempt to assassinate top Hamas fugitives, the Associated Press reported. Nine members of the same family were killed, including seven children.<br><br>The exact circumstances of this morning's abductions in Lebanon remained unclear. Reports in Lebanon suggested that the soldiers were seized after they crossed the border into Lebanon to investigate rocket attacks. But Israeli officials said they were investigating accounts that Hezbollah militants entered Israel and captured them.<br><br>Hezbollah's leaders in the past also have threatened to abduct Israeli soldiers as a way of winning the release of three Lebanese prisoners still held in Israel.<br><br>Lt. Gen. Dan Halutz, chief of staff for the Israel Defense Forces, called an emergency meeting this morning of his general staff.<br><br>In the southern suburbs of Beirut, which are effectively controlled by Hezbollah, people handed out candy in the streets and set off fireworks to celebrate the soldiers' capture. Fireworks also were set off on the airport road, snarling traffic.<br><br>But across Beirut and southern Lebanon, there was also a sense of unease and fear.<br><br>Wilson reported from Israel, Wilgoren reported from Washington. Staff writer Fred Barbash contributed to this report from Washington.<br><br>_________________________________________________<br><br>Looks like the ME is about to blow. <br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Israel shelling Lebanon

Postby havanagilla » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:29 am

we are going to war here, the army has gone berserk, although it looks like this was in the "drawer" for 2 years or so (need to ask bush), but the region is going into blood bath for the time being. I am very depressed and hopeless.<br><br>at the same time, victory today over the powers of darkness (little victory). A lawyer on behalf of an "animal rights" org, managed to "bend the hand" of the IDF and forced them in court to release a detailed account of "secret experiments" on animals in the "black cellars" of - Israel Center for Biological research (the little auschwitz near Nes Ziona); the Naval/Marine medical research unit in HAifa (Navy) and other such nice places. IDF released GORY data, and now some backtalks are releasing "rumours" about similar experiments in "retarded infants"...beahhh...<br><br><br>As for the Arab situation, I feel that our "generals" are "high" on something...and now Hizbollah ticked them off with another kidnap and comando op in Lebanon...etc. Palestinians are dying in the terminals (simply because they are made to wait), and lots of casualties in bombing which I don't bother to read the pretext for (its always some "arch terrorist" they were after since who knows when, and then mistakenly, on the way, they kill a few babies for the heck of it...saying its their fault they were standing in the way). Hell is loose. My neighborhood is unhappy, its mixed and the faces are long on all sides, worrying.<br><br>No justification for the massacre of civilians, but also there is a sense of "things running themselves" so that the IDF is just running its plans, regardless of the government, the people or God. Its them, and the masters in DC now.<br><br>BTW, backtalks insist that the killings in GAza are experiments (not experiments, drills, or when you try a new weapon, forgot the word) in some new bomb (can't translate the term, will look it up later, namely, the type of bomb), for a more grandioze plan (Iran ? don't know). Since its more than the usual amount of backtalks suggesting same, I'd say its worth checking out.<br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 7/12/06 7:34 am<br></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby isachar » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:59 am

The right-wing fascist PNAC/Zionist alliance is moving forward with its plans of creating virtually universal war, chaos and fear.<br><br>This is how they will maintain power. We entered a very dark age with the stolen US Presidential election in 2000. We crossed the Rubicon (point of no return), with the stolen 2004 Presidential election.<br><br>The Bush/Cheney/Rummy PNAC/Zionist alliance has turned into the greatest threat to world peace and security since the Hitler/Stalin alliance.<br><br>Short of massive demonstrations in the US and internationally resulting in a change in government (and re-institution and strengthening of Constitutional protections), and refusal to serve by US troops, I don't know what can stop this madness.<br><br>Hold your children and loved ones close and prepare for more madness on an even greater scale in the coming weeks, months and years. This type of madness usually ends in a massive war, and can take 20 years (or more) to run its course. With nuclear, chemical and biological weapons available, and dependence on fragile pipelines and shipping lanes for oil and other necessities, the consequences can be devastating. <p></p><i></i>
isachar

Postby sunny » Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:01 am

Oh lordy havana, I cannot imagine what it must be like to live under such conditions, and while I hope I never find out, I expect to have my hopes dashed, as they usually are. <br><br>I sincerely and fervently pray that you and your child remain safe, and that somehow this horror will be stopped. Worldwide condemnation would go a long way toward realizing that goal, but so far only the Swiss see anything wrong in what is happening. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Postby AlicetheCurious » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:05 am

Post removed due to redundancy. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=alicethecurious>AlicetheCurious</A> at: 7/13/06 4:13 am<br></i>
AlicetheCurious

Re: Put two and two together...'NEVER AGAIN', my ass!

Postby AlicetheCurious » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:09 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Palestinian injuries suggest Israel is using chemical weapons in Gaza</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Date: 10 / 07 / 2006 Time: 22:07<br><br>Salfit- Gaza- Ma'an- The Palestinian ministry of health revealed on Monday that the Israeli army has used a new type of explosive in its offensive on the Gaza Strip. These explosives contain toxics and radioactive materials which burn and tear the victim's body from the inside and leave long term deformations.<br><br>The ministry called upon the international community and the humanitarian organizations to send an international medical community to examine the victims and confirm the truth about these banned weapons that Israel appears to be using.<br><br>The ministry showed that most of the injuries which the hospitals receive result from huge explosions which cause burning and severing of limbs, including the inner parts of the body. This causes long term deformations.<br><br>It is added that doctors in Gaza have been forced to amputate limbs of at least 12 injured Palestinians as a result of injuries sustained in the current Israeli offensive on the Strip.<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.maannews.net/en/index.php?opr=ShowDetails&ID=13044">www.maannews.net/en/index...p;ID=13044</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Entry denied: Deporting witnesses of Israeli occupation and unilateralism</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Maureen Clare Murphy, The Electronic Intifada, 11 July 2006<br><br><br>In another Israeli move designed to further isolate Palestinians from the rest of the world community, it is being reported that the Israeli army will be declaring the West Bank closed to foreign nationals. The Gaza Strip has already been made virtually inaccessible to foreign nationals; those who wish to enter must apply to the Israeli authorities, weeks in advance, to receive elusive permits. The effect is that the plight of the Palestinian civilian population living under Israeli occupation becomes all the more invisible to the international community.<br><br>The recent trend of deportation of foreign nationals (including foreign passport-holding Palestinians) working in Palestinian civil society, studying at Palestinian universities, and those living with a Palestinian family gives further cause for concern that West Bank Palestinians will no longer be allowed visitors to their open-air prison. <br><br>..Israel has long been denying entry to scores of internationals whether they are activists or not -- a policy that has been intensified in recent months. <br><br>...On the Jordanian side of the [Allenby] bridge, security officials there told me that scores of international passport-holders -- Palestinian-Americans in particular -- were being denied entry into the West Bank.<br><br>...A European friend working for a Palestinian civil society organization recently rang the Beit El/DCO checkpoint, which houses an Israeli West Bank civil administration office. She was told that to cross the checkpoint, she would need a work permit from Israel and that she should apply for one from the Israeli Ministry of Social Affairs. However, the Israeli official added, "I will tell you now that it will be impossible because they will refuse you once they know you are working for an organization that is working in the territories."<br><br>...Access is restricted even internally within the West Bank, making it difficult or impossible for many individuals from Jenin or Nablus to travel to Ramallah or Hebron and vice versa. The Israeli military controls all Palestinian movement with its hundreds of forms of movement restrictions in the West Bank and its restrictive permit system. <br><br>Most Palestinians holding a green or orange West Bank or Gaza ID have not been able to access East Jerusalem, considered part of the West Bank under international law, in over ten years as they are not allowed to do so without a rarely issued Israeli permit. And these days, not even members of the Palestinian government (save President Mahmoud Abbas) are able to travel from the West Bank to Gaza, and vice versa.<br><br>...These movement restrictions are becoming increasingly formalized by million dollar checkpoints-cum-terminals, suggesting that the intention is actually to strengthen Israel's grip on the occupied territories and establish "facts on the ground" to preempt a negotiated resolution to the conflict.<br><br>...<br>Earlier this year, then-Acting Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told the Israeli daily Ha'aretz of the new scope of impunity that Israel enjoys following last year's unilateral disengagement from Gaza. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Regarding the state's illegal assassination operations in Gaza, he bragged, "there is not a single word of criticism anywhere in the world. And do you know why? Because the disengagement gave us degrees of freedom in carrying out everyday security activities, which we never had before ... The day before yesterday we carried out a targeted interception [sic] in Gaza. The day before that we did another targeted interception [sic]. Not a critical remark, not a hint of critical remark, has come from anywhere in the world.'"<br><br>The international community's silence has been deafening as Israel routinely drops missiles onto Gaza -- one of the most densely populated areas of the world -- in its illegal extrajudicial assassinations, and is currently embarking on its indefinite deployment there. Of course, the civilian casualty count has been predictably high. </strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>When asked to, Israel justifies such operations as necessary to deter the launching of crude, homemade Qassam rockets from the Gaza Strip into Israel. But such measures are not in compliance with the legal principle of proportionality, and the daily shelling of the Gaza Strip amounts to another form of collective punishment of the Palestinian civilian population. Meanwhile, Olmert has been meeting with world leaders to secure international support of his "convergence plan," ...<br><br>... But the foundation of these unilateral plans has already been laid. With much of the Wall and the new permanent checkpoints in place or under construction, the architecture for new, Israeli-determined borders is already there.<br><br>...<br><br>With the international community's boycott of the democratically elected Palestinian government, half of them currently in Israeli detention, the Palestinians are as powerless to claim their rights as ever. <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Worsening the situation, now that it is becoming increasingly difficult for international observers to access the West Bank and Gaza Strip, Palestinian civil society institutions will be losing invaluable conduits of advocacy to the outside world. The international community will become all the more blind and deaf to human rights abuses and rights violations committed in the occupied Palestinian territories. While Olmert will continue to enjoy the warm company of fellow statesmen, Palestinian civilians will become increasingly isolated under Israeli occupation.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article4859.shtml">electronicintifada.net/v2...4859.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Re: Put two and two together...'NEVER AGAIN', my ass!

Postby Gouda » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:39 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert described the Hezbollah attacks as an "act of war" by Lebanon and promised a "very painful and far-reaching" response, The Associated Press reported.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://edition.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/07/12/mideast/index.html">edition.cnn.com/2006/WORL...index.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Ought to spice up the G-8 summit this weekend in St Petersburg. Another ominous reminder: Rumsfeld just made a swing through the region. <p></p><i></i>
Gouda

Iran/Syria

Postby elpuma » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:59 pm

A pretext to involve Iran/Syria perhaps? I think so. <p></p><i></i>
elpuma

Re: Iran/Syria

Postby sunny » Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:37 pm

FWIW<br><br>From a regular poster at Glenn Greenwald's site-<br><br>EWO said... <br>I just got this email from a friend in Israel:<br><br>Looks like we may be going to war. Radio here just reported that Government officials made a statement that Israel said they are looking at the possibility of a very strongh hit on Beirut and Damsacus over 2 new kidnappings of Israeli soldiers by Hizballah. Reserves have been called up. <br><br>3:29 PM <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Re: Iran/Syria

Postby sunny » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:11 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,,1818696,00.html?gusrc=rss">www.guardian.co.uk/israel...?gusrc=rss</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Israeli tanks and troops today invaded southern Lebanon after Hizbullah captured two soldiers and killed several others.<br>The Israeli prime minister, Ehud Olmert, described the capture of the soldiers an "act of war" by Lebanon, with today's developments compounding the ongoing political crisis over an abducted Israeli soldier being held in Gaza.<br><br>Palestinian militants holding Corporal Gilad Shalit have demanded that all Palestinian women and young people held in Israeli jails be freed in exchange for his release.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Bush administration blamed Syria and Iran</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> for today's kidnappings and violence, calling for the immediate and unconditional release of the two soldiers.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060712/ap_on_re_mi_ea/lebanon_israel_clash;_ylt=AmCNmoclKTPHNWfkrBS9V8Os0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA2Z2szazkxBHNlYwN0bQ--">news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060...NlYwN0bQ--</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Israeli warplanes and gunboats struck a Palestinian guerrilla base 10 miles south of Beirut late Wednesday, Lebanese security officials said, in the closest raid to the Lebanese capital since fighting erupted in southern Lebanon after guerrillas captured two Israeli soldiers. <br><br>Warplanes flew over the Naameh base in the hills overlooking the Mediterranean, about 10 miles (16 kilometers) south of Beirut. Gunboats sailed facing the position, and explosions rang out across the area.<br><br>The base is run by the Syrian-backed Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command and was a frequent target of Israeli attacks in the past.<br><br>The latest attack comes after Israeli warplanes pounded more than 30 targets in southern Lebanon and Israeli leaders promised Lebanon a painful response for the capture of the soldiers.<br><br>There was no immediate word on casualties at Naameh Hezbollah said its guerrillas destroyed two Israeli tanks that attempted to cross the border into Lebanon on two different occasions Wednesday.<br><br>Israeli ground troops entered southern Lebanon on Wednesday to search for two soldiers captured earlier in the day by Hezbollah guerrillas, Israeli government officia<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=sunny@rigorousintuition>sunny</A> at: 7/12/06 3:20 pm<br></i>
sunny

Israel is using chemical ammunition

Postby sunny » Wed Jul 12, 2006 5:21 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gulfnews.com/region/Middle_East/10052824.html">www.gulfnews.com/region/M...52824.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Dubai: A doctor at a Palestinian hospital has accused Israel of using a type of chemical ammunition which causes burns and injuries in soft tissue and cannot be traced by X-ray.<br><br>Chemical or depleted uranium could have been used in producing the new type of ammunition according to Dr Jomaa Al Saqqa, head of the Emergency Unit at Gaza's main medical facility, the Al Shifa Hospital.<br><br>In a telephone interview, Al Saqqa told Gulf News that operation Summer Rain was not just the code name of a military operation launched by Israel against Gaza since June 26.<br><br>"It is a live exercise on a new ammunition that, so far, has resulted in killing 50 Palestinians and injuring 200," he said.<br><br>He said he was not yet sure about the kind of chemical being used because the Israeli Army had bombed the only criminal laboratory in Gaza on the first day of the assault.<br><br>Dr Saqqa who has been working in the Al Shifa Hospital for almost 10 years said he had never seen such wounds before.<br><br>At the beginning of the Summer Rain operation I noticed that people's wounds looked strange. <br><br>I thought it was just because the attack was from a close distance or that the temperature of bullets penetrating the bodies of injured or killed people were so high they were causing burns. <br><br>I later found out that all wounds referred to the hospital since the start of the operation were very similar.<br><br>"I also noticed that despite the damage in internal soft tissue in the bodies of injured people, the fragments were not detected by X-ray. In other words, they had disappeared or dissolved inside the body."<br><br>Al Saqqa urged the international health authorities to come to Gaza and check the wounds of people in Al Shifa Hospital. <br><br>"The situation is very bad because out of the 200 injuries there are 50 children who are suffering badly because of their internal wounds caused by the new kind of ammunition," he said.<br><br>Gulf News contacted the spokesman for the Israeli Army but he was not available for comment<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <p></p><i></i>
sunny

talk about…

Postby jc » Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:53 pm

a Clean Break.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>WASHINGTON — Amid rising tensions between the United States and Iran over the future of Iran's nuclear program, the Pentagon is planning a war game in July <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>so officials can explore options for a crisis involving Iran.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>The July 18 exercise at National Defense University's National Strategic Gaming Center will include members of Congress and top officials from military and civilian agencies. It was scheduled in August, before the latest escalation in the conflict, university spokesman Dave Thomas said.<br><br>It's the latest example of how otherwise <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>routine</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> operations are helping the United States prepare for a possible military confrontation with Iran. On Tuesday, President Bush refused to rule out military action — even a nuclear strike — to stop Iran's nuclear program.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-04-18-war-games_x.htm">www.usatoday.com/news/was...x.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-04-18-war-games_x.htm">www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-04-18-war-games_x.htm</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=jc@rigorousintuition>jc</A> at: 7/12/06 4:55 pm<br></i>
jc

Re: talk about…

Postby Mentalgongfu » Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:46 am

The second thing I thought when I heard about this on the radio was maybe Cheney or some other architect realized the case for the American war on Iran wasn't gonna fly real well right now, but could be bolstered by something like a state conflict in the middle east involving Israel.<br><br>In other words - if its too hot for America to start a new war, take the side door. With Israel reportedly shelling Lebanon, I can't imagine neighbors like Iran will stay out of the fracas. There will certainly be a rhetorical response to Israel from Middle Eastern nations, but what if there's a military response?<br><br>Stirring up a hornets nest, lighting a tinderbox - choose your metaphor, but this doesn't sound like a roadmap to peace. <br><br>BTW, my first thought, when I heard about this story on the radio, was "Is this the start of WWIII?" <p></p><i></i>
Mentalgongfu

Israel about to be hemmed in = WWIII. Bible anyone???

Postby Pah » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:19 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://uk.news.yahoo.com/13072006/325/northern-israeli-city-hit-rockets-lebanon.html">uk.news.yahoo.com/1307200...banon.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>It`s ON folks. God help us all.<br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=pah@rigorousintuition>Pah</A> at: 7/13/06 12:19 am<br></i>
Pah

Re: FYI

Postby Mentalgongfu » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:27 am

For your information:<br><br>CIA factbook article on Lebanon, last update July 11, according to the site:<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/le.html">www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/le.html</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>Wikipedia entry for Lebanon, with warning re: "weasel words":<br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Mentalgongfu

Next

Return to Middle East