some updates from israeli media...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

some updates from israeli media...

Postby havanagilla » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:11 pm

District court of Haifa ordered police to release <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Ghazi falah,</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> the canadian/israeli/american professor <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>by sunday</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, unless they come up with a full criminal <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>complaint</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> by that time. (however, the state can still appeal to the high court and reverse it).<br><br>--<br><br>ISraeli cabinet authorized additional reserve draft for a "limited operation" lasting a few months (!!) to "clean" the area up to the LItani river. <br><br>--<br>A family physician turns out to be a convicted sex offender from california who has been charged with the rape of two women under "rape drugs", 15 years ago. Although police identified him 2 years ago (the press says), they moved for arrest and extradition only today. bizarre case. Police says he was able to fool immigration authorities and gain an Israeli citizenship. dubious story.<br><br>--<br>MIniter of justice Ramon is probably deeper in shit, with sexual assault allegations against him, now supported by other senior workers .<br><br>==<br>President Katzav, going deeper into shit, when police finds out he "sold" the clemencies he can grant, to 2 businessmen who are his old time associates and buddies. <br><br>--<br>URi Avneri writes today that Israel is sinking into an all time low of overt fascism, with the army not hiding its control over the political system AND at the same time showing incompetence and operational low performance. Lethal combination, in his analysis. <br>--<br><br>Scumback medical obgyn professor, Ben Refael, charged a few years ago in stealing fertilized EGGS from his clients (in fertility unit that he heads), and selling them for good money, is reaching a nice deal, no criminal charges, for admission and 2 years without a license to practice medicine. <br>Links, maybe later when they transform into English.<br><br>--<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: some updates from israeli media...

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:31 pm

Thanks for that. Good to hear about the court order. The Harper government has been extremely negligent there. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Middle East