Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Israel and the US ?

Postby greencrow0 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:04 pm

Stephen Harper is a Bush sock puppet.<br><br>GC <p></p><i></i>
greencrow0

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Israel and the US ?

Postby havanagilla » Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:24 pm

backtalk 5<br> <br>áúâåáä ìëúáä: ðùéà àøä"á: òì ñåøéä ìôòåì ìäùâú ùìåí áîæä"ú <br> <br> ùí äùåìç: Dirty minded <br> <br>òéø: Washington <br> <br>ëúåáú ãåà"ì: <br> <br> <br> <br> ëåúøú äúâåáä: No end to hypocrisy: Kofi Anan allowed the Chinese to send a spy <br> <br>to observe the American weapon systems in operation. You can bet the Americans didn`t like it-- remember how they bombed the Chinese embnasy in Yugoslavia? Well, now they probaly didn`t object too much to bombing the Chinese spies here. Brother Kofi is really working for the opposition. He didn`t say say anything, becasue further stuff would come out-- by the way-- who was the Finnish "observer" working for? The Chinese now are shocked. Shocked! And the Americans are tut-tutting. And only the Canadian got caught in the crossfire. War is not a picnic <br> <br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/spages/743987.html">www.haaretz.co.il/hasite/...43987.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Previous

Return to Middle East