"Muslim American" attacks Jewish Federation

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: We got there !?

Postby rain » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:50 pm

LOL, Sunny,<br><br>Executive Order 13397<br><br>Yep, drag the beast from the shadows and get <br>Bunnypants the Fake and his couterie on the run<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
rain

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bipolar, religious schizm, personality splitting.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:04 pm

Rule by tension begins with sexual tension which divides a person against themselves with good vs evil identity conflicts.<br><br>Very probably sexually-repressed and frustrated as evidenced by the exposure incident. Sex and violence are both physical expressions of primal drives, too closely related for the unstable to keep in check.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Haq started studying the Bible and in December he underwent a water baptism at the non-denominational church, performed by Montelongo. He said Haq accepted his new faith, though he knew that he would also be offending his own family and its deeply rooted culture. His father, Mian Haq, was among the founders of the Islamic Center of the Tri-Cities in Richland.<br><br>Montelongo said Haq seemed depressed by the tension that had grown between him and his family. And he said Haq talked about suffering from bipolar disorder.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=hughmanateewins>Hugh Manatee Wins</A> at: 7/31/06 11:06 am<br></i>
Hugh Manatee Wins

Interesting...

Postby yathrib » Mon Jul 31, 2006 1:14 pm

...how virtually all these types are so marginal to the communities whose sentiments they supposedly represent. Of course it would make them that much more susceptible to manipulation by an unseen third party. In that sense maybe "lone nuts" really are lone nuts.<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
yathrib

Previous

Return to Middle East