Israel landing troops in Northeast Lebanon near Baalbeck

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Israel landing troops in Northeast Lebanon near Baalbeck

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:42 pm

and the Syrian border.<br><br>Breaking on the wires and news channels.<br><br>"Bring it on!" someone cries. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Israel landing troops in Northeast Lebanon near Baalbeck

Postby havanagilla » Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:35 pm

REported here as well, but not HUGE titles, just news. however, Shimon Peres has been provoking the Syrians today saying "I am not concerned with Syria, they will not go to war, their army is not modernized"...or saying Assad is a SON OF SMART leader...("Your dick is smaller than mine", etc.). Perhaps we will get some chemical warheads soon, bomb damascus, and come back to report to Bush and get the check. Olmert was saying today "this is a new middle east, today" (??). <br>--<br>Who would have thought, a month ago now, that this is going to happen now ? well, everyone I guess. I think I am getting the picture, now, the plan is to disarm totally the deterrence power of the Iran syria axis at minimal cost. It actually might succeed for the masters of warmogering. Because they are using a "nerve wrecking" salami method, breaking apart the alliance of iran syria hizbulla (hammas ?). well, certainly the US has the POWER to do that, and perhaps even without any soldiers interfering except the Israelis. <br><br>This guarantees bad life here for a long time now, because the next stage would be to provoke the ISraeli palestinians. Bush means business...I suppose. <br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Middle East