exchange deal ?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

exchange deal ?

Postby havanagilla » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:01 am

Unconfirmed reports of a deal to return Shalit for 700 Palestinian prisoners, among whom are the latest political leaders who were kidnapped early in the war. However, actual exchange delayed until the "hostilities" in Lebanon are over.<br>--<br>IDF kidnaps innocent civilians thinking they are Hizbollah warriors.<br>--<br>Commando operation in Baal Bek ends and land forces are brought back from the "near Syrian" east-north part of Lebanon. <br>--<br> <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: exchange deal ?

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:05 am

Are they insane?<br><br>First they bomb the crap out of the joint because 1 bloke gets kidnapped, trhen they swap him for 700 prisoners...<br><br>As for Lebannon...<br><br>Just a thought too, technically are Hizbolla people civillians? <p></p><i></i>
Joe Hillshoist

Postby havanagilla » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:53 am

Well, Hizbollah are technically "militia", whatever that means. But the gist was mistaken identity, namely, the israeli army just kidnapped the wrong people. The distrinctions between civilians and military in THIS day and age are obsolete. In fact, since 9-11, with the definition of the gitmo prisoners, we are all, since birth, are soldiers and spies. <br>--<br> <br>Same is happening now in Lebanon, when our leaders announced all Lebanese as "involved", because if you don't do what israel wants you to do, you are "involved", or will grow up to be "involved" :-). This is state terror par excellence, and courtesy of Ashcroft or one of them "international law" jurists - ha ha - from the USA. Oh, actually, I think it was the Germans who came up first with the definition in the holocaust. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 8/2/06 2:58 am<br></i>
havanagilla

Postby havanagilla » Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:54 am

the 700 for Shalit is reasonable given that probably more than that number were snatched AFTEr he was kidnapped. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=havanagilla>havanagilla</A> at: 8/2/06 3:02 am<br></i>
havanagilla

Return to Middle East