3 morrocan Jews file a criminal complaint against Peretz

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

3 morrocan Jews file a criminal complaint against Peretz

Postby havanagilla » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:37 pm

Something odd in the news today. Three Jews from Morrocco, filed a complaint against Amir Peretz, the Israeli defense minister, in Morocco, re the qana massacre, alleging war crimes. apparenly, amir peretz, who was born in Morrocco took care to maintain his moroccan citizenship as well, and so he is under jurisdiction of the Morrocan criminal law. the three are Jewish intellectuals, writers and publicists. <br>The odd part of this news, is that Peretz kept his other citizenship, even as he was a politician and in the Israeli knesset and government...(better have a back door in case his policies fail...).<br>In fact most of Israel's top leaders and even generals, have dual citizenships or made sure at least half the kids do, and live abroad. this should indicate what they actually think about the future prospects and wisdom of their decision. I wonder if any other country has that phenomenon. <p></p><i></i>
havanagilla

Blog: View Blog (0)

non-resident "Israeli Zionists"

Postby robertdreed » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:57 am

Not to mention all of the American fundraisers for Israel who rarely if ever set foot in the place...<br><br>You know- "We're in your corner. Go get'em, tiger." <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=robertdreed>robertdreed</A> at: 8/3/06 10:59 pm<br></i>
robertdreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Middle East