New and unknown deadly weapons used by Israeli forces

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

New and unknown deadly weapons used by Israeli forces

Postby semper occultus » Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:01 am

'direct energy' weapons, chemical and/or biological agents, in a macabre experiment of future warfare<br><br>by Professor Paola Manduca<br> <br>August 7, 2006 <br>GlobalResearch.ca <br><br>By now there are countless reports, from hospitals, witnesses, armament experts and journalists that strongly suggest that in the present offensive of Israeli forces against Lebanon and Gaza 'new weapons' are being used.<br><br>New and strange symptoms are reported amongst the wounded and the dead.<br><br>Bodies with dead tissues and no apparent wounds; 'shrunken' corpses; civilians with heavy damage to lower limbs that require amputation, which is nevertheless followed by unstoppable necrosis and death; descriptions of extensive internal wounds with no trace of shrapnel, corpses blackened but not burnt, and others heavily wounded that did not bleed.<br><br>Many of these descriptions suggest the possibility that the new weapons used include 'direct energy' weapons, and chemical and/or biological agents, in a sort of macabre experiment of future warfare....<br><br>rest of article at :<br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=MAN20060807&articleId=2918" target="top">www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=MAN20060807&articleId=2918</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=semperoccultus>semper occultus</A> at: 8/11/06 7:02 am<br></i>
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: New and unknown deadly weapons used by Israeli forces

Postby LoganSquare » Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:52 pm

<br>We know where they got them. <br><br>Some may not be new. The descriptions of "shrunken corpses" reminds me of some of the accounts of the effects of weapons testing during the Panama invasion provided in the documentary "Panama Deception."<br><br>Absolute evil.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
LoganSquare

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Middle East