Israeli doctors arrested

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Israeli doctors arrested

Postby LilyPatToo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:51 am

I saw this today and wondered if havanagilla has any insight into the very sketchy news story -- <!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/772450.html">4 Senior Physicians Arrested</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--><br><br>It gave me chills to read this....I've been away and stressed, so I apologize if it's already been discussed. Couldn't find a topic listed that sounded like it in the current list.<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Israeli doctors arrested

Postby AlicetheCurious » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:51 am

Hava discussed it in a thread several months ago -- I don't know how to find it. I saw the article a couple of days ago, but I was surprised at the news being published now, when the story's been known for a while. Maybe it's the first time it's been published in English? <p></p><i></i>
AlicetheCurious

Re: Israeli doctors arrested

Postby LilyPatToo » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:59 pm

I'm not sure how to find it either. Thank you for the reply. Hopefully, hava is still around and will see this 2nd thread and clue us in. I find it odd too that so much time has elapsed since it was originally published. If a friend on another site hadn't linked to it, I'd have missed it entirely.<br><br>LilyPat <p></p><i></i>
LilyPatToo

Return to Middle East