Saddam twists a dagger into Bush

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Saddam twists a dagger into Bush

Postby yesferatu » Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:55 pm

<<AMMAN, Jordan - Saddam Hussein urged Iraqis on Sunday to reject the sectarian violence ripping his country apart and to "not take revenge" on U.S. invaders, his chief lawyer said after the ousted leader was sentenced to death.<br><br>"The message from President Saddam to his people came during a meeting in Baghdad this morning, just before the so-called Iraqi court issued its verdict in his trial," Khalil al-Dulaimi told The Associated Press in a telephone interview from Baghdad.<br><br>"His message to the Iraqi people was 'pardon and do not take revenge on the invading nations and their people'," al-Dulaimi said, quoting Saddam.<br><br>"The president also asked his countrymen to 'unify in the face of sectarian strife'," the lawyer added.<br><br>Saddam and two other men on Sunday were convicted and sentenced to death by hanging for war crimes in the 1982 killings of 148 people in the town of Dujail. The former Iraqi leader shouted out in the court, condemning what he called the occupation of Iraq by U.S.-and British-led coalition forces.<br><br>'The trial was politically motivated'<br>Al-Dulaimi said Saddam "knew that he would be sentenced to death and wanted me to pass on this message to the Iraqi people and to the whole world after the verdict was announced.">><br><br>Saddam makes it clear he is, in spite of of other less praiseworthy characteristics, an Iraqi patriot.<br>That's the way I see it. Not that I believe Saddam was making a PR statement to show up Bush, just that that is its effect. You may not agree, but I think the punk ass chump in the WH has no effin clue what to do with this...except probably to throw a tantrum....because the BFEE <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>lost</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->. <br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15570667/?GT1=8717">here</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=yesferatu@rigorousintuition>yesferatu</A> at: 11/5/06 4:59 pm<br></i>
yesferatu

Re: Saddam twists a dagger into Bush

Postby sunny » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:51 pm

huh. When Saddam effin Hussein makes you look bad, you are pretty GD rotten. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby 4911 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:06 pm

ROFL sunny <p></p><i></i>

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dbeach » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:14 pm

sadie and rummy have been useful tools for the <br>bush mean machine but time to pay up...<br><br>one will be in a private plot [graveyard}<br>and one in the private sector<br> no doubt carrying lots of tammiflu stock <br><br>Ah !!!...the fortunes of war ..and how they have been so benevolent to the Bush family<br><br><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/">www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB82/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><br>Video Clip: "Shaking Hands with Saddam Hussein," Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld, then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan, in Baghdad on December 20, 1983. [Windows Media Video (WMV). Opens in Windows Media Player] (Iraqi television; courtesy CNN)<br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

nuvva victim of arms traders

Postby blanc » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:31 am

yes poor old sadd, tried his best to please and now won't get to tell it like it was*<br> (*how UK and US armed him for cashbacks in the 80's,- slipping in the odd nuke or two- and putting blame on infiltrated front companies' directors, using paedo-sado blackmail to bring financiers on board)<br> if you play with snakes.. <p></p><i></i>
blanc

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:11 am

New post at Baghdad Burning, on Saddam's trial:

http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/
chiggerbit

Return to Middle East