Milab Operations

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Milab Operations

Postby JD » Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:49 am

I have no opinion on this article but thought it might be interesting for some readers:<br><br><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE START--><span style="text-decoration:underline"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Milab Operations</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE UNDERLINE END--><br><br>By James Bartley<br><br>Copyrighted with all rights reserved<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Milabs are legitimate alien abductees who are trained by elements of the deep black military to perform specific asks. Some milabs have developed a dissociative ability because of childhood abuse or some other trauma. This dissociative ability is exploited by the milab controllers oftentimes in horrible and sadistic ways. Coercive manipulative techniques such as Behavior Modification and Mind Control are utilized on milabs to prepare them for use by their military controllers. Milabs can be used in a variety of way. Milabs can be divided into various categories based on the manner in which they are used. Regardless of the category milabs are in, they can all be brought together for mass examinations, inoculations, training and for other reasons when necessary.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Whole article is here:<br><br><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:blue;"><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://theuniversalseduction.com/MilabOperations.pdf" target="top">theuniversalseduction.com/MilabOperations.pdf</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
JD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness