2nd-hand flying creature account - thoughts?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

2nd-hand flying creature account - thoughts?

Postby Zap » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Last night a friend told me this story - I have no reason to believe she was making it up, not sure how to take it though ...

She said she and her then-boyfriend were driving down along the river road through the woods in Saint Paul late at night, two or three years ago.

Suddenly, some kind of creature swooped down from above, at their windshield. She described it as having a humanoid face, but like "every demon or monster from the movies - just stereotypically evil looking - but without beady red eyes."

Thinking she was going to collide with the thing, she slammed on the brakes and spun the wheel, bringing the car into a 180 degree spin.

When the car stopped, she turned to ask her BF (in the passenger seat) if he'd seen it - his face was pure white, and he said "it looked in my eyes, and I shit my pants." It had flown past his side window as they spun, and he had literally crapped his pants in terror.

When she tried asking him about it months later after they'd broken up, at first he denied remembering it but finally told her that he never, ever was going to talk about the incident to anyone again.

I dunno - sure, I think owl, turkey, whatever - but the fact that he felt he saw it so clearly and that he'd locked eyes with it - and that it made him lose control of his bowels ... really makes me wonder.

Of course I'll never know how truthful her account was, how accurate, but she seemed pretty level headed and trustworthy overall.

I'm going to pick her brain about it more later, but I wanted to drop it here and see if anyone had thoughts ... my GF brought up Mothman, but this creature didn't have glowing red eyes and it had a face - not eyes in its chest or whatever.
Zap

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby jingofever » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:03 pm

There are a couple of similar stories here.
jingofever

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness