Persecución OVNI.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Persecución OVNI.

Postby barracuda » Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Interesting viral video of fighter jets swamping a UFO off the Galician coast of Spain. The reporting is originally from this site (Google translation):

The terror of a Galician fisherman with a 'foreign object'

While questioning the credibility of the images, since the absence of data we could not collect more information, the video is worthy of being published by the impact and creating curiosity aroused by the possible existence of UFOs in Spain.

The most impressive image of the video, which is engraved the most stylish 'Rec' or 'Blair Witch' is not only, obviously, the supposed UFO that crashes into the sea, but also the emergence of 'fighters' and wonder of surprising fishermen for persecution.

A Galician fisherman has decided to make public what, they said, lived and experienced when he was in his boat. While some apparent military aircraft chasing a 'foreign object' that hits the sea and made a spectacular dive, provenance unknown helicopter flies over the boat and ordered the fishermen to hurry to get away from the place where they are. " leave the area immediately, please contact the port. They receive instructions ... 'are the words to the fishing.

The note accompanying the recording, shows the fear of the sender in such a situation: "Sending this video after much thought, but after the scare, I think it my duty to report this has happened and I do not see any explanation ' ..

The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby monster » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:48 pm

So fake!

...is my first reaction. The expression on the guy's face, even though it's blurred, looks like bad acting.

And, there just isn't enough footage. (Because CGI is expensive?)

And, the water of the splash looks like it falls too fast.

And, just... no way.
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Postby barracuda » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:21 pm

Yeah, but are the jets and the helicopter fake as well? If it's CGI, at least decent production values are in play. And I would expect the footage to have marketing tie-ins which may surface eventually to justify the expenses.
barracuda

Postby monster » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:26 pm

The helicopter did look real.

The jets and UFO, I think, are fake. The Doppler effect of the jet engine noise didn't seem realistic, as the jets pass by the second time.
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Postby n0x23 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:41 pm

The two things that instantly catch my eye are (@ 0:06), the jets disappear when they are headed back around, right before the camera rapidly pans over to the ufo, and the rate at which the ufo dives into the water (@0:09).
"No God no Brahma can be found
No matter of this wheel of life,
Just bare phenomena roll
Dependent on conditions all."
n0x23

Postby barracuda » Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Okay, here's the tie-in: Spain UFO was part of a television show as a tribute to H.G. Wells.
barracuda

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness