Ezekiel's Wheels

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Ezekiel's Wheels

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 am

Another blue spiral:

I swear I saw this posted here somewhere, but I can't find it:

And of course there's that distant memory, the Norway Spiral:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26185&hilit=norway+spiral&start=315

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Ezekiel's Wheels

Postby barracuda » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 am

brainpanhandler wrote:I swear I saw this posted here somewhere, but I can't find it:

I started a thread on that in General Discussion yesterday, but after doing some research, it seemed pretty clear that the "spiral", or more accurately, concentric circles, were almost certainly the reflections in the window of a pair of flashlights shined upon the ceiling of the room from which the images were taken, with maybe a bit of assistance from a laser pointer. Once I became convinced of that, and the realisation sufficiently sunk in, I was so embarrassed that I deleted the whole bloody mess and went to bed, fully hoping that the eighty-some-odd views the unholy thing had received during the duration of its existence as a thread would be quickly forgotten or assumed to have already moved to the dead zone of the second page of GD by the time I awoke this morning. And it seemed as if my little maneuver had met with success, but would that it were so, for lo and behold, here I am.

But just so that I might make the best of a bad situation, I'll offer a few thoughts. On March 30th, the Japanese spaceship Kounotori 2, loaded with garbage, burned up upon atmospheric re-entry. Also, on the 29th - 30th, an object, perhaps a meteor, exploded over New Zealand with a "brilliant blue light", and was widely observed. Both of these incidents may have some bearing upon either of the two videos you've presented here.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:47 am

Got it.

There was also this thread about a spiral over Australia:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=28415&hilit=spiral+ufo

It seems like a slight trend, maybe.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Luther Blissett » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:24 pm

It does seem like some kind of odd trend…I mean there are also (multiple) videos of various spiral / rocket fuel / rocket test / spiral ufo incidents, aren't there?
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness