Boy haunted by ( alien ? ) grey-skinned "ghost"....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Boy haunted by ( alien ? ) grey-skinned "ghost"....

Postby semper occultus » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:50 am

Terror of family who claim their five-year old son is haunted by the 'man with grey skin'

'He can't sleep because a man with grey skin comes and sits on his bed and keeps him awake talking to him'

'Ghost' seen shuffling furniture in boy's bedroom

Visitors say they have also spotted the face of a man on wall of a different room of the three-storey home

Daily Mail

Last updated at 8:33 AM on 22nd November 2011

A father has told how his five-year-old son claims he has been troubled by visions of a ghostly man with grey skin who speaks to him in the night.

Dave Gerrity, 41, said his son Dagan first complained about seeing something in his bedroom in the family's Bridlington home around six months ago.
Mr Gerrity said: 'Dagan is scared about it. He cries about it. He's told us that at night he can't sleep because a man with grey skin comes and sits on his bed and keeps him awake talking to him.

Can you see a face? Dagan, five, is troubled by visions of a 'man with grey skin'
whose face who he says can be seen on a wall of his parents home (behind him in this photograph)

Scared: Dagan with his plasterer father, Dave. He said: 'At first I thought it was just his
imagination, or he had had a bad dream'

'The first time it happened, Dagan's mum Emma and I heard him crying on the baby monitor. I went up to him and he was just crying his eyes out.
'At first I thought it was just his imagination, or he had had a bad dream.
'Of course you never expect this kind of thing to be true, I've never believed in this kind of thing before. But there's no denying it now.
'There have been times when we've been in the room with him and we see him looking up into the corner of the room and speaking.'

Mr Gerrity also told how the 'ghost' was seen shuffling furniture in his son's bedroom.
He added: 'We have a double bed in the room which is balanced on its side, and there's a blue plastic table on top of it.
'Dagan told me that in the night, the table was picked up and moved by itself.
'This table is much too high for him to reach himself. I've put him to bed when the table has been on top of the bed, then come back in the morning to find it moved.
Mr Gerrity told how guests to his home say they have also spotted the face of a man on the walls on the dining room of their three-storey house after it was re-plastered.
'The wall was completely stripped back before it was plastered and there was nothing on it, no pattern.
'But when the plaster was drying, we could see a face start to appear. Now there is a 6ft by 6ft face of a man on the wall.

'People come round to our house and see it straight away - you can't miss it. It spooks everybody out.
'I've been plastering for 24 years and never seen anything like this before."

The family's next-door neighbours, on the other side of the re-plastered wall, say they have also experienced paranormal activity.
Mr Gerrity said: 'I've been in my house and heard banging coming from the top floor next door.
'I know they've been doing some refurbishment so I expected it was workmen, as I could hear sawing and chatter.
'But then, my next door neighbour came round and said "Dave, please come round and look upstairs, I can hear noises and there's no-one else in".
'I've gone to look for myself and she's right - there's no-one up there.
'The whole thing has got us really spooked. My wife wants to move, she doesn't want to stay in the house anymore.
'It's a shame because we've just done up the house, but it's even creepy for me. I'm a bit scared to be downstairs in the dining room by myself.
'I think that all the work that's been going on - both next door and in our house - has disturbed a spirit.'
semper occultus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Boy haunted by ( alien ? ) grey-skinned "ghost"....

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:43 pm

Some parts of this sound a bit like Alice in Wonderland syndrome, which I suffered from as a kid for many years. Although there was no poltergeist activity as is claimed here.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby Sepka » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 pm

I can see the face in the wall very plainly.
- Sepka the Space Weasel

One Furry Mofo!
Sepka

Postby barracuda » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

I can too. And it bears a resemblance to the father, imho.

I'd like to know who painted that wall.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Simulist » Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:39 pm

I agree that it looks a bit like the father, or someone else with straight cut-across bangs. Even more than that though, I think the face is a distraction from the boy's story, which I'm sympathetic to.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby semper occultus » Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:43 am

I found it quite reminiscent of the Barney-Betty Hill alien drawings with grey skin as an additional kicker

semper occultus

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness