is david icke bringing here tulpoid reptilians?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

is david icke bringing here tulpoid reptilians?

Postby RevJFKTadeus » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:36 am

This is icke's ex-wife, from here:
"I was being hit by what I would call aggressive and attacking “thought forms...There was fear all around. My heart and energy field was being crushed’

i would say bad hearth energy links to unbalanced reptilian brain processes--in chinese medicine delirious are linked to imbalances in the hearth
i think withley strieber covered the tulpoid invasion of reptilians in his 2012 book
i think jeff was spot on when pointing reptilian as genetic engineered humans--my guess is that on pourposes of long distance space travel (reptiles have lower metabolic rates, and their skin is more resistant to cosmic rays) ...

one last crazy thought -- i think too that grey aliens are degenerated transhuman beings -- i mean, i can envision leon botha plus medical nanotech as the standard grey alien

OK so now i gave a (false) address to you and you send me my official rigurous intuition tinfoil hat or how's the deal dudes?

EDIT: a comment from the article that seems to me to point that icke is imbalanced:
Met him when he did a show in a Theatre in Cambridgeshire several years ago. I was the manager there. He preached about the perils of alcohol and when the show finished he went to the bar and had two large vodkas. Nice polite guy though!
RevJFKTadeus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: is david icke bringing here tulpoid reptilians?

Postby RevJFKTadeus » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:42 am

hell, and this is for the lady's personal blog:
http://flywithmeproductions.com/blog/?cat=103
And the psychic reading you had did say “People will want to follow you, do not let them.” and “If you abuse the gift you will lose it.”

yeah! esoteric marital feuds!
RevJFKTadeus

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness