more than your typical ufo video

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

more than your typical ufo video

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm

I forget where I found this.

I don't really have a reference but this is what I would expect a video of the moon shot through a telescope and through our atmosphere would look like. If it's a hoax it's pretty seamless.

It reminds me of a couple of other ufo videos I've seen of slowly morphing objects. I think there was one in mexico somewhere.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: more than your typical ufo video

Postby KeenInsight » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 am

Interesting. Its to hard to tell if that circular object is rotating within the crater. With the vid quality its hard to come up with an idea of what the heck the person shooting the video is looking at.
KeenInsight

Re: more than your typical ufo video

Postby brainpanhandler » Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:49 pm

KeenInsight wrote:Interesting. Its to hard to tell if that circular object is rotating within the crater. With the vid quality its hard to come up with an idea of what the heck the person shooting the video is looking at.

It's definitely hard to tell, but I believe at some points it appears to be rotating. But then it also seems to twist, and collapse and expand.

I looked up the morphing mexican ufo video, as well as some other morphing ufo videos, and none of them are really what this reminds me of. I'm not sure what it reminds me of yet, but it reminds me of something.

Whatever they're looking at it shouldn't be there, if it is.

I'd like to get some sense of scale. Like I wonder how big that crater is? If there is an object in it then it would need to be above the crater rim to be lit as it is or have it's own light source. But it seems to be lit by the sun as it has the same hue and values as the surrounding terrain.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness