Coded Messages in UFO Reports

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Coded Messages in UFO Reports

Postby BrandonD » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:23 pm

The nature of UFO events have changed dramatically over the decades. During the 50s and 60s there were a slew of UFO space-brother visitations whose unique characteristics involved strange names and places. John Keel and a few other researchers of the time seemed to have noticed strange repetitions and patterns in the UFO reports, often related to the names/places in UFO reports and the names or "planet-of-origin" of the alleged beings involved in the visitations.

Here is a theory I came up with about 5 years ago that I will present for your potential enjoyment: perhaps UFO reports in the 50s and thereabouts were unique in this manner because they were in fact coded communications between individual members of a covert organization.

The basic premise behind this is essentially that there is a primary organization "running the show" around here, a somewhat all-encompassing group which could be represented by "aliens" or whatever you like. So basically the overarching surveillance state we're rushing headlong towards now - someone else is already there and has been there for a while.

However, there also exists a smaller group that represents some sort of opposition. They have successfully infiltrated the primary group, but they are not as powerful or as great in number. They are not all located in one area, and are unable to communicate via any conventional means - all lines are tapped so to speak - and so they decided to communicate with one another through codes published in mass media.

One reason that the UFO "visitations" exploded in the 50s is that this was the method this sub-group had chosen for communication. Being a UFO report tagged certain keywords in the report as having a coded meaning to the other members of this sub group, and only the members possessed the means to decode the messages hidden in these keywords.

To take the story further, what seems to have occurred is that at some point in the 60s or 70s this code was discovered. This is why the nature of UFO reports abruptly changed, the people involved in this group could no longer communicate in this manner.

This theory does not necessarily need to involve aliens, really the only "out there" elements that this theory requires is the pre-existence of a surveillance state (which makes non-conventional communication methods a requirement), and also the idea that a group out there has been in possession of some exotic technology for a while now.

I read a book recently which reminded me of this theory, called "Secret Cipher of the UFOnauts". The author of this book also posits a coded communication hidden in the early UFO reports, and it is his opinion that this code is also in some manner associated with the ritual magic organizations of the time, such as OTO.

The topics lately seem to be bending pretty heavily towards pedestrian/conventional politics. I for one would like to crazy it up here a bit, crank up the fun a few notches. Any takers?
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Coded Messages in UFO Reports

Postby elfismiles » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Ah, as I started to read your post I immediately went to reply to direct you to Secret Cipher of The UFOnauts by Allen H. Greenfield but I see you're already on the case.

Will finish reading now... :partyhat
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness