Dulce

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Don...

Postby marykmusic » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:44 am

...is really busy. He has so many emails per day to sort through that he simply doesn't answer all of them. Perhaps he needs a staff... also writes incessantly. Much of his writing can be found on the www.educate-yourself.org "Latest" section, as well as "The Adventures of Don and Carol Croft." <br><br>There are other people to get an SP from.<br><br>For those of you who don't understand the acronyms in use here, Connut is referring to a Cloud- or Chem-buster (CB), a Holy Hand Grenade (HHG), and a Succor Punch (SP.) All were developed by Don in the early part of this movement. --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Don...

Postby Connut » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:03 pm

MaryK - in reference to the other people to get the SP from - do you have a website you could refer me to? I was hoping to support Don with some $s, but I can understand that he's working overtime at this point in our spiritual development! <p></p><i></i>
Connut

Started another thread about this

Postby marykmusic » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:29 am

"Are you good with your hands?"<br><br>Although D.U.M.B.'s is on-topic here, going into the different types of metaphysical tools is a subject that deserves its own thread. It was accidentally on purpose, I guess... --MaryK <p></p><i></i>
marykmusic

Previous

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness