stop alien abductions

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

stop alien abductions

Postby maggrwaggr » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:15 am

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.stopabductions.com/">www.stopabductions.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Okay, I've been looking for an excuse to add this to a thread, any thread, but now I've just decided to put it in its own for all to see.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
maggrwaggr

Blog: View Blog (0)

safe at last!!!!!!!!

Postby zangtang » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:29 am

well wrap me in tinfoil and call me sheepdip! <p></p><i></i>
zangtang

Re: safe at last!!!!!!!!

Postby dbeach » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:02 am

think its funny??!!<br><br>oh Lord don't kill me but its real to many people and sherrry who BTW has several books sells this wierd candle like stuff made of resin and she claims that the aliens hate the smell..she aslo wrote "bible codes "and other stuff..lil too Christain for me but she gots lots of pals and is against the govt,,OK by me..as long as she keeps up rantin against bush..she don't like clinton and kerry too<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.sherryshriner.com/">www.sherryshriner.com/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>ever seen a UFO ??<br>wonder it they are made in the USA or USSR or china now cuz everything is made in china??!!! <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: stop alien abductions

Postby wolf pauli » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:28 am

"Some abductees have worn their thought screen helmets and hats almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week for more than four years."<br><br>The key word is "almost". That's where the alien hair stylists come in.<br> <p></p><i></i>
wolf pauli

Re: stop alien abductions

Postby dbeach » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:41 am

LOL<br><br>can we teach these lil crtitters how to play baseball..stuff em in lil leagued outfits and send em off to beat the <br>cubanos<br>boy I could stash lots of reefer in those silver dics<br><br>would not have to worry bout customs or mickey big bro chertoff raiding the dope for arms party!! <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness