UK UFO sighting: "We were so gobsmacked"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

UK UFO sighting: "We were so gobsmacked"

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Tue Jul 19, 2005 3:26 pm

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>UFOs sighted in the sky over Crown Wood</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Jul 19 2005<br><br>WHEN dad-of-three Maurice Jones looks through binoculars it is usually to spot birds of prey circling high above his Bracknell home.<br><br>But when he and some of his family saw not one, but two UFOs hovering above their house in Lightwood, Crown Wood, last Tuesday at 4pm they knew something strange was happening.<br><br>They were so gobsmacked at what they saw they got some neighbours to look as well.<br><br>Maurice, 50, a Parcel Net courier, said his 12-year-old daughter Alaina, who attends East-hampstead Park School, spotted the strange object first.<br><br>Maurice said: "The first object was huge and the shape of a plane fuselage or a cigar tube. It was<br><br>brown and rotating in the sky. "I just couldn't make out what it was. When it caught the sun it had a metallic appearance. It came right over the top of us."<br><br>Mr Jones said the object was in the sky for around 20 minutes before disappearing. His 49-year-old wife Lee, a teaching assistant at St Joseph's RC Primary School, also had a look at the strange sight.<br><br>But the group could not believe their eyes when they saw the second object a few minutes later - a flying saucer spinning fast in the sky at a similar height.<br><br>At this point the family told neighbours Yuce and Guran Ibrahim about what was happening.<br><br>Maurice said: "This object was going a lot faster than the other one. I gave the binoculars to Guran and she said 'Oh my God, what the hell is that?'"<br><br>He added: "We were so gobsmacked we thought what we were seeing might have been a hoax."<br><br>He said he was concerned as both objects were in the Heathrow Airport flight path.<br><br><br><!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://icberkshire.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news/0400bracknell/tm_objectid=15753857&method=full&siteid=50102&headline=ufos-sighted-in-the-sky-over-crownwood-name_page.html" target="top">icBerkshire</a><!--EZCODE LINK END--> <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness