Interesting quick read:

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Interesting quick read:

Postby glubglubglub » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:02 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.forteantimes.com/articles/181_quiet1.shtml">www.forteantimes.com/arti...iet1.shtml</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Anyone done the background on this? <p></p><i></i>
glubglubglub

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Interesting quick read:

Postby anotherdrew » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:04 am

yeah I saw that when it came out in the magazine, interesting article. I wonder who those people were giving that lecture? <br><br>Anyway the author, ERIS ANDYS has recently died, obit was in the necrolog a couple months back. <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Fascinating stuff.

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:14 am

I hadn't seen that before; thanks for posting. It reads like it's straight out of Vallee's <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Messengers of Deception</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.<br><br>This especially:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>What made the whole thing so very odd was the fact that the one-off ‘indoctrination’ which the lecture turned out to be was conducted by a serving US Air Force Colonel named McKenna. He conducted the talk in uniform, telling us that the Earth was being visited by some dozen different species of extraterrestrial life – one of which, apparently, regards us as food.<br><br>...Meanwhile, two cameramen circled the room, videotaping the audience. I noticed they had shot the front of my face, both profiles, and the back of my head. When I asked one of them about the purpose of the recording, he backed away and left the room. By the time we got to the Q&A session, the other cameraman had gone as well.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>Strange that Andys reports attendees were being filmed (front, both profiles, back of the head), and yet seems largely convinced that the Air Force colonel was sharing the truth. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Return to UFOs and High Weirdness